Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,160 members, 7,821,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

New Mom’s Birth Selfie Goes Viral After Husband Collapsed In The Background - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Mom’s Birth Selfie Goes Viral After Husband Collapsed In The Background (9162 Views)

Angel Osuagwu: Victor Osuagwu's Daughter Goes Viral After She Shared A Tweet / Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo / Man Reincarnates Davido's Late Mother Using Straws As The Background. He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Mom’s Birth Selfie Goes Viral After Husband Collapsed In The Background by Luckyziakegha: 10:44am On Feb 08, 2020
The birth of a baby is one of the happiest moment for a couple. But it can also be a difficult, overwhelming situation – and a number of strong guys are known to be such softies in the delivery room! Some melt at the sight of their newborn baby but others, errrrr, are so overwhelmed that they forget to breathe for a moment, LOL.

A new mom shared a birth selfie of her, just like what a lot of moms do these days. But hers went viral because her husband could be seen on the floor, with some of the medical staff attending to him instead of her! LOL. It’s a moment that he surely would not live to forget !

Read more @. https://www.vivsco.com/2020/02/new-moms-birth-selfie-goes-viral-after.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: New Mom’s Birth Selfie Goes Viral After Husband Collapsed In The Background by crestedaguiyi: 10:48am On Feb 08, 2020
Very lazy man

3 Likes

Re: New Mom’s Birth Selfie Goes Viral After Husband Collapsed In The Background by MistadeRegal(m): 10:56am On Feb 08, 2020
crestedaguiyi:
Very lazy man

Have you witnessed childbirth before?
You never can tell how frightening is what he saw.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Mom’s Birth Selfie Goes Viral After Husband Collapsed In The Background by donbachi(m): 11:02am On Feb 08, 2020
GOD bless all mothers "push push push the baby is coming,push yeh push he's coming puuuush"...no be cocaine or motor..na me and u...GOD bless una abeg.

12 Likes

Re: New Mom’s Birth Selfie Goes Viral After Husband Collapsed In The Background by dawnomike(m): 11:08am On Feb 08, 2020
This is really a memorable moment... That pix speaks a million words too much to be uttered

2 Likes

Re: New Mom’s Birth Selfie Goes Viral After Husband Collapsed In The Background by daddytime(m): 11:17am On Feb 08, 2020
Lazy boy... grin

Did the crime but fainted on the time.

Me wey don siddon calmly deliver woman alone. Yank the baby and placenta out with no shaking. Only say the babe shiit hot shiit in the pushing process...felt sorry for her, but cleaned her up as best as I could under the shitty condition we were faced with.

1 Like

Re: New Mom’s Birth Selfie Goes Viral After Husband Collapsed In The Background by obotblitz(m): 11:21am On Feb 08, 2020
the person that gave birth is smiling while the onlooker is unconscious! lazy husband
Re: New Mom’s Birth Selfie Goes Viral After Husband Collapsed In The Background by ValCon888: 11:24am On Feb 08, 2020
The man is traumatised for life.

He's never going to put his 'thing' inside her 'thing' again.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Mom’s Birth Selfie Goes Viral After Husband Collapsed In The Background by nazablossom(f): 12:14pm On Feb 08, 2020
Local man was flabbergasted. He saw terrible things grin cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: New Mom’s Birth Selfie Goes Viral After Husband Collapsed In The Background by NwaAmaikpe: 12:38pm On Feb 08, 2020
shocked

Witnessing Childbirth is a gift.
I don't mean this from a medical personnel viewpoint but from a man's viewpoint.

It demystifies the hole.
That hole that we toil and labour to get into.
The hole we act like sissies to enter,
The same one we squander our lifesavings to convince it's owner to grant us access to.

You'd see a creature struggling to get out of the same hole.

And you'd wonder what the fuss is about that hole. Only then will you realize that it is all vanity...and that the hole is the beginning and end of our cycle as men.

The first time I witnessed childbirth was the first time I swore never to toil myself for kpekus.
Why will I labour to enter something that a baby is labouring to get out of?
If it comes, it comes.

But if you expect me to buy you gifts or take you to eat sharwama before you can spread it for me then check the next compound.

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: New Mom’s Birth Selfie Goes Viral After Husband Collapsed In The Background by Omar09(m): 12:44pm On Feb 08, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I don't mean this from a medical personnel viewpoint but from a man's viewpoint.

It demystifies the hole.

And you'd wonder what the fuss is about that hole.

Only then will you realize that it is all vanity...and the hole is the beginning and end of our cycle as men.

True.

1 Like

Re: New Mom’s Birth Selfie Goes Viral After Husband Collapsed In The Background by Equity15(m): 1:02pm On Feb 08, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It demystifies the hole.
The same one we squander our lifesavings to convince it's owner to grant us access.

And you'd wonder what the fuss is about that hole. Only then will you realize that it is all vanity...and that the hole is the beginning and end of our cycle as men.

The first time I witnessed childbirth was the first time I swore never to toil myself for kpekus.
If it comes, it comes.

But if you expect me to buy you gifts or take you to eat sharwama before you can spread it for me then check the next compound.
lmao, on a second thought, you're very right. your knowledge on things ehn

4 Likes

Re: New Mom’s Birth Selfie Goes Viral After Husband Collapsed In The Background by blacq2009(m): 2:34pm On Feb 08, 2020
And coincidentally, the husband was in the same attire as the doctors/nurses. SMH.
Re: New Mom’s Birth Selfie Goes Viral After Husband Collapsed In The Background by Amstupid(m): 2:36pm On Feb 08, 2020
D woman be like undecided

" shebi u know how to Bleep ehn !!! After dis triplets na fourplets remain " grin

2 Likes

Re: New Mom’s Birth Selfie Goes Viral After Husband Collapsed In The Background by nazablossom(f): 2:55pm On Feb 08, 2020
blacq2009:
And coincidentally, the husband was in the same attire as the doctors/nurses. SMH.
In a developed country, before you can enter their theater/labour room,you must suit up hence the husband's "attire"

1 Like

Re: New Mom’s Birth Selfie Goes Viral After Husband Collapsed In The Background by Randy100: 3:34pm On Feb 08, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It demystifies the hole.
The same one we squander our lifesavings to convince it's owner to grant us access to.

If it comes, it comes.

Anakogheri.

1 Like

Re: New Mom’s Birth Selfie Goes Viral After Husband Collapsed In The Background by simplex2: 3:50pm On Feb 08, 2020
Randy100:
Anakogheri.

Ka onye bi na gbagada
Re: New Mom’s Birth Selfie Goes Viral After Husband Collapsed In The Background by ForbesHomesNG(m): 4:04pm On Feb 08, 2020
blacq2009:
Re: New Mom’s Birth Selfie Goes Viral After Husband Collapsed In The Background by nlPoster: 4:22pm On Feb 08, 2020
Once nl romance section males realize a woman in labour is taking the spotlight away from them, they'll start doing the same. cheesy
Re: New Mom’s Birth Selfie Goes Viral After Husband Collapsed In The Background by OKOATA(m): 4:39pm On Feb 08, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It demystifies the hole.

If it comes, it comes.

grin Nwaamaikpe OLORIBURUKU.
Re: New Mom’s Birth Selfie Goes Viral After Husband Collapsed In The Background by abumeinben(m): 4:53pm On Feb 08, 2020
When he wakes up, he'll be like...

Asweh ah nor go do am again. grin

1 Like

Re: New Mom’s Birth Selfie Goes Viral After Husband Collapsed In The Background by kilojoDesigns: 5:10pm On Feb 08, 2020
weak man undecided
Re: New Mom’s Birth Selfie Goes Viral After Husband Collapsed In The Background by obrakaneey: 5:23pm On Feb 08, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It demystifies the hole.

If it comes, it comes.

its always fun to read ur comments and takes on issues......

1 Like

Re: New Mom’s Birth Selfie Goes Viral After Husband Collapsed In The Background by franchasng: 5:26pm On Feb 08, 2020
I cannot watch my wife deliver, never! Give me the sweet baby after delivery but don't let me see the processangry
Re: New Mom’s Birth Selfie Goes Viral After Husband Collapsed In The Background by achilles1(m): 5:43pm On Feb 08, 2020
daddytime:
Lazy boy... grin

Did the crime but fainted on the time.

Me wey don siddon calmly deliver woman alone. Yank the baby and placenta out with no shaking. Only say the babe shiit hot shiit in the pushing process...felt sorry for her, but cleaned her up as best as I could under the shitty condition we were faced with.
nice choice of words..
Re: New Mom’s Birth Selfie Goes Viral After Husband Collapsed In The Background by daddytime(m): 5:47pm On Feb 08, 2020
achilles1:
nice choice of words..

Thanks bro.
Re: New Mom’s Birth Selfie Goes Viral After Husband Collapsed In The Background by Liposure: 5:55pm On Feb 08, 2020
I'm not a daddy yet but dis tales of labor scare d shit out of me
Re: New Mom’s Birth Selfie Goes Viral After Husband Collapsed In The Background by vickydankal(f): 6:19pm On Feb 08, 2020
Wow this is so touching.
Re: New Mom’s Birth Selfie Goes Viral After Husband Collapsed In The Background by Flakkygees(f): 6:56pm On Feb 08, 2020
That’s seriously Serious meanwhile I sell Braided wigs PM or call 07032591927

Re: New Mom’s Birth Selfie Goes Viral After Husband Collapsed In The Background by youngking22(m): 7:14pm On Feb 08, 2020
Childbirth is one of the scariest but happiest moments ever, watching women (including animals) bring young ones too life is always awesome.
STRENGTH OF A WOMAN!!!!
Re: New Mom’s Birth Selfie Goes Viral After Husband Collapsed In The Background by DavidEsq(m): 7:51pm On Feb 08, 2020
crestedaguiyi:
Very lazy man

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nas And Kelis Divorce! / Photos: Wizkid's Baby Mama Is A Hottie / New Pictures Of Actress Destiny Etiko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.