Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

New Nigerian Online Radio (19jaradio) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / New Nigerian Online Radio (19jaradio) (1759 Views)

How To Make Your Own Online Radio/music Station And FM Station / 9javybz Online Radio: / Naija Online Radio Station 24.7 Naija Jams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Nigerian Online Radio (19jaradio) by dm(m): 4:54pm On Dec 13, 2010
A new strictly online Nigerian radio station streaming from the UK called One Naija Radio (19jaradio). www.19jaradio.com. is now fully operational, You need to check it out. www.19jaradio.com

Re: New Nigerian Online Radio (19jaradio) by Tetris(f): 1:46am On Jul 27, 2011
Hi,
i have been listening to music on www.19jaradio.com and think its really cool would ask others to check them out. 24/7 music with good internet speed, i checked their site and they seem to be listed on many international site plus i noticed they are listed on shoutcast and top 10 everything playing radio station in the world. They are also registered on nokia internet phone and are listed on most of the apps been sold for blackberry phones and iphones really happy that this is out of naija.Hop[e they keep it up

(1) (Reply)

Classical Music! Anyone In The House? / VIDEO: Olamide - Who You Epp / DOWNLOAD: Naira Marley X Zlatan – Am I A Yahoo Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.