Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,447 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

New Scam Method On Paxful - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / New Scam Method On Paxful (10088 Views)

Are You An Employer? New Scam Discovery / How Do I Get Back My Bitcoins Frozen On Paxful / 2018 New Method On How To Open Paypal Account That Can Send And Receive Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Scam Method On Paxful by shigoslim(m): 7:32am On Nov 16, 2017
Good morning my fellow nairaland hustler . please if you trading bitcoins or gift card online from paxful .com please be very careful of this information from this number +8613134285445 stated as follow, I am Lhing Zhang . I from china , i buy iTunes gift card, Amazon card and BITCOINS. I give rate higher than paxful. message me on whatsapp +8613134285445 .
The above information is a scammer. I was scammed $463 equivalent to #178202 because he claimed he exchange BITCOIN for #385/1$, please don't fall victim . he is getting contact from paxful.com sending message to your line. kindly disregard any information from him be very careful.

2 Likes

Re: New Scam Method On Paxful by nifemi25(m): 7:38am On Nov 16, 2017
Do you trade with him outside Paxful?
Re: New Scam Method On Paxful by shigoslim(m): 7:45am On Nov 16, 2017
nifemi25:
Do you trade with him outside Paxful?

yes seriously .
Re: New Scam Method On Paxful by Sirambassador(m): 7:50am On Nov 16, 2017
shigoslim:

yes seriously .

And you sent first because its a foreign number....

Nawa o
Re: New Scam Method On Paxful by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 16, 2017
He has been bombing my line since two days now.. This makes me worry as it means or info with paxful is not safe.

1 Like

Re: New Scam Method On Paxful by shigoslim(m): 7:53am On Nov 16, 2017
Sirambassador:

And you sent first because its a foreign number....

Nawa o

exactly.
Re: New Scam Method On Paxful by shigoslim(m): 7:55am On Nov 16, 2017
azeezhy:
He has been bombing my line since two days now.. This makes me worry as it means or info with paxful is not safe.

please be very careful . I have report to paxful, blocks the fool his is a scammer .

MODE move this to front page

3 Likes

Re: New Scam Method On Paxful by nifemi25(m): 8:15am On Nov 16, 2017
shigoslim:

yes seriously .

Baba sorry for the lost. It's dangerous trading outside Paxful. I guess you are confused with the exchange rate 385/$1.

1 Like

Re: New Scam Method On Paxful by FreeWorld23: 8:16am On Nov 16, 2017
Paxful is scammed den
Re: New Scam Method On Paxful by shigoslim(m): 8:18am On Nov 16, 2017
nifemi25:

Baba sorry for the lost. It's dangerous trading outside Paxful. I guess you are confused with the exchange rate 385/$1.

i was trying to maximize profit with the exchange rate.

1 Like

Re: New Scam Method On Paxful by akashi01(m): 10:56am On Nov 16, 2017
He was also bugging me... I finally told him I knew he was a Nigerian scammer naso e block me grin grin
Re: New Scam Method On Paxful by funlord(m): 5:57pm On Nov 28, 2017
shigoslim:
Good morning my fellow nairaland hustler . please if you trading bitcoins or gift card online from paxful .com please be very careful of this information from this number +8613134285445 stated as follow, I am Lhing Zhang . I from china , i buy iTunes gift card, Amazon card and BITCOINS. I give rate higher than paxful. message me on whatsapp +8613134285445 .
The above information is a scammer. I was scammed $463 equivalent to #178202 because he claimed he exchange BITCOIN for #385/1$, please don't fall victim . he is getting contact from paxful.com sending message to your line. kindly disregard any information from him be very careful.

This is the bastard who scammed you. Follow the link! His name is joshua oluwaseun and he is in OAU

https://www.nairaland.com/3190496/currency-e-currency-market-deals/4470#62796212
Re: New Scam Method On Paxful by dragnet: 6:30pm On Nov 28, 2017
funlord:

This is the bastard who scammed you. Follow the link! His name is joshua oluwaseun and he is in OAU

https://www.nairaland.com/3190496/currency-e-currency-market-deals/4470#62796212
if truly he is in oau then there's hope for the victim.
Re: New Scam Method On Paxful by funlord(m): 6:44pm On Nov 28, 2017
dragnet:

if truly he is in oau then there's hope for the victim.

I have found them the original owner of the account is claiming he gave it to his babe and another fellow so 3 people are now involved. When we get more info we shall hand it over to the victim. They are mostly OAU students

1 Like

Re: New Scam Method On Paxful by dragnet: 7:22pm On Nov 28, 2017
funlord:

I have found them the original owner of the account is claiming he gave it to his babe and another fellow so 3 people are now involved. When we get more info we shall hand it over to the victim. They are mostly OAU students
Good job, they'll have no choice than to settle soon, because I can bet they would do everything possible to avoid making front-page news on campus.
Re: New Scam Method On Paxful by Fynestboi: 12:27am On Dec 01, 2017
shigoslim:

like seriously, i am just seeing this, you had better be joking with this. cheesy cheesy

Look at the person i was trying to help, and he is here messing with my name. wait for it I'm coming, you will pay heavily for this nonsense.
Re: New Scam Method On Paxful by Fynestboi: 12:39am On Dec 01, 2017
My chat with the person that gave the account out.

Re: New Scam Method On Paxful by Fynestboi: 12:46am On Dec 01, 2017
Here are the log in details received in the email. After requesting for the password to the email of the owner of the account.

Check out the details of the device used in accessing the account and trace the IP address, that would give you the answer you are looking for.

Most of the account hidden post where made on November 1st, check the Login Details for November 1st

I can go ahead to post my login details as received, but i wont do that, lets me see your evidence(s) first Mr.
and be ready to pay, coz i seriously don't toy with my name.

Re: New Scam Method On Paxful by Fynestboi: 12:48am On Dec 01, 2017
Now Mr. MAN, I am waiting for the evidence(s) that indicates my involvement with you, in any way. Your inability to provide that might not go down well with you.

angry angry angry
Re: New Scam Method On Paxful by puskin: 12:57am On Dec 01, 2017
shigoslim:

Wait a minute............you accuse a Nairaland MOD/OAU exco of scamming you without evidence or proof.

I think you have gone too far with ya accusation and it is not sitting very well with me. angry angry
I sympathize with you on being scammed.
But Please, till you show adequate proof of who scammed you, I don't wanna see any names or monikers being mentioned on this thread.
Get your facts and proof/evidence in order before you start labelling anyone a scammer.
Re: New Scam Method On Paxful by markbenny(m): 8:03am On Dec 01, 2017
puskin:

Wait a minute............you accuse a Nairaland MOD/OAU exco of scamming you without evidence or proof.

I think you have gone too far with ya accusation and it is not sitting very well with me. angry angry
But Please, till you show adequate proof of who scammed you, I don't wanna see any names or monikers being mentioned on this thread.
Get your facts and proof/evidence in order before you start labelling anyone a scammer.

Please don't intimidate him with your MOD/OAU story, we are all humans and na Naija we dey.

the accused has at least made efforts to clean his name. allow the accuser to bring more heat on. don't threaten him abeg

the issue is simple and plain.

OP you got greedy that is why you lost your cash. the higher rate according to your story should have been a red flag. sorry for your loss
Re: New Scam Method On Paxful by puskin: 8:23am On Dec 01, 2017
markbenny:

the accused has at least made efforts to clean his name. allow the accuser to bring more heat on. don't threaten him abeg

the issue is simple and plain.
Bring which more heat exactly.
So meaning anybody can come up and just accuse anyone without proof.
You're not serious.
Re: New Scam Method On Paxful by markbenny(m): 8:26am On Dec 01, 2017
puskin:

Bring which more heat exactly.
So meaning anybody can come up and just accuse anyone without proof.
You're not serious.

I am damn serious

by heat I meant evidence. of course tables will turn round if it was a wrong accusation.

he will dance to the tune of the music depending on how he plays his drums

MODIFIED:

So you are a MOD too, nice. thanks for keeping decorum around here
Re: New Scam Method On Paxful by Fynestboi: 8:42pm On Dec 01, 2017
puskin:

Hello sir, please sir, help me remove my name from the post you quoted. Thanks.
Re: New Scam Method On Paxful by dominique(f): 6:56pm On Dec 05, 2017
Fynestboi:
My chat with the person that gave the account out.

I'm still a bit confused here. Who is the person behind the Joery6 account that was used to defraud the op? Is it the same person that campaigned for you and also released a gospel track a while back or was the account given out?

1 Like

Re: New Scam Method On Paxful by Fynestboi: 8:41pm On Dec 05, 2017
dominique:

I'm still a bit confused here. Who is the person behind the Joery6 account that was used to defraud the op? Is it the same person that campaigned for you and also released a gospel track a while back or was the account given out?

The account was given out.
Re: New Scam Method On Paxful by funlord(m): 5:53pm On Dec 09, 2017
shigoslim:

i was trying to maximize profit with the exchange rate.

You and the other victim need to call me! And you are no longer picking your calls
Re: New Scam Method On Paxful by Itzogunsakin(m): 3:12pm On Apr 12, 2019
You can actually stop shit deals if you want to trade on Paxful marketplace. Don't ask me how, use the link in this post to learn more.

(1) (Reply)

Crude Oil Trades Above $75 Per Barrel As Netanyahu Point Finger At Iran / Fake Gtbank Online Site / MTN Returns To Profit As It Overcomes $1billion Nigeria Fine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.