Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,194 members, 7,815,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

“what My Mother Did After I Joined United Manchester United” - Odion Ighalo - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / “what My Mother Did After I Joined United Manchester United” - Odion Ighalo (615 Views)

Manchester United Odion Ighalo's Fate Decided At The Club. / What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining / See What A Mother Did When She Walked In On Her Daughters Twerking In Their Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“what My Mother Did After I Joined United Manchester United” - Odion Ighalo by CelebNaija: 9:40pm On Feb 08, 2020
Former Super Eagles striker, now Manchester United new signee, Odion Ighalo has disclosed how his mother goes emotional after she learnt that he lands a deal with the English Premier League Club.

In an interview with the MUTV, the 30-years-old footballer revealed that his mother cried when she received the news of his loan transfer from Chinese club Shanghai Greenland Shenhua to Manchester United.

“I had also had sleepless nights because of the transfer,”said Ighalo.

Ighalo said that to him, being the first Nigerian to play for Manchester United makes him emotional.

Speaking about his transfer to Old Trafford, He said; “Yeah, it was very dramatic. My agent called me the day before and said, ‘Man United.’ A few other clubs had shown interest, I said, ‘please, just pick United, if it’s going to be possible.”
Read: https://tvafrica24.com/2020/02/08/what-my-mother-did-after-i-joined-united-manchester-united-odion-ighalo/

Re: “what My Mother Did After I Joined United Manchester United” - Odion Ighalo by Aammee77: 10:26pm On Feb 08, 2020
E don do oya go score goal.
English press awaits you
I know only pacey towards thrive in the EPL though....and you are not
After 3 games no goal, we go hear another song grin

(1) (Reply)

See Pictures From The Memorial Of George Floyd / Who Is The Naira Lander That Creates The Most Interesting Threads/topics / We Killed This Snake Inside The Sitting Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.