Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,144 members, 7,852,906 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:09 AM

Giving Parents First Salary. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Giving Parents First Salary. (464 Views)

Olumide Akpata Biography: Parents, First Wife, State Of Origin / How I Supported My Husband With My First Salary / My Wife’s Salary Was A Mystery Until I Discovered How Much She’s Truly Worth* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Giving Parents First Salary. by adeokunade: 4:42pm On Feb 09, 2020
House please what is your opinion on giving parents one first salary. One of my boys in the area is seeking my opinion on this, but I didn't give out mine to my parents.
Re: Giving Parents First Salary. by bukatyne(f): 5:34pm On Feb 09, 2020
If he feels led to give them, why not?

Some people tell their parents to pray on theirs.
Re: Giving Parents First Salary. by viyon02: 5:35pm On Feb 09, 2020
adeokunade:
House please what is your opinion on giving parents one first salary. One of my boys in the area is seeking my opinion on this, but I didn't give out mine to my parents.
What my brother did back was, he came with special whisky and with the money and my parents blessed him: he then ask my dad to take any amount from it. However, all the blessing came to past. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Giving Parents First Salary. by Mobree: 8:23am On Feb 10, 2020
He can go ahead...but he has to be sure it's wise to let his people know how much he earns.

Some parents can misuse that knowledge sha. You'll hear "Shabi you are earning 70k? Why can't you give your brother his school fees this month? At least, you'll have 55k left" lol

One of my colleagues is in those shoes rn and I don't envy him at all.

Let him use wisdom fah
Re: Giving Parents First Salary. by Acidosis(m): 9:19am On Feb 10, 2020
I don't understand the concept of "first salary".

(1) (Reply)

Goat Meat Pepper Soup / The 350k Monthly Income Secret No One Wants You To Have / Clean Samsung 1.5HP Indoor Unit(only)for Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.