Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,136 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

How I Supported My Husband With My First Salary - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Supported My Husband With My First Salary (2787 Views)

Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex / My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man / I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Supported My Husband With My First Salary by Thebig4: 7:29am On Jun 25, 2022
My first salary came yesterday and immediately I received alert, I rushed to my husband and asked him how much he needs me to contribute after informing him that my salary has been paid.

Oga thought I was joking and mentioned a figure thinking I was going to contest because it was almost all my salary, I just carried my phone and transferred it to him.

It was doing him like film, I then went ahead to pay the salary of our children's lesson teacher so that he would stop thinking about it.

That's when I realized that he was doing so much without complaining He sees it like his duty and even when the financial burden is too much, he struggles to pay without asking me.

He was so surprised and happy, I know that my money is just a fraction of what he brings but he felt like I gave him millions.

I then told him that I am putting in the effort to make more money so that I can still reduce his stress. He didn't marry a responsibility, he married an helper and he should be feeling more relaxed than when he was single.

I have never felt entitled to anybody's pocket and I won't do that with my husband.

Omo, oga went to the market without even telling me, stocked up the home.

Cooked and served me o, this small support has gone a long way to settle silent quarrels that I didn't even know about.

I will keep working harder and doing my best, men also need support, they are not supermarket. Men needs our support too

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How I Supported My Husband With My First Salary by robinso01(m): 7:30am On Jun 25, 2022
Well done
Re: How I Supported My Husband With My First Salary by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:30am On Jun 25, 2022
You are a great lady.. cry
Re: How I Supported My Husband With My First Salary by Jeon(f): 7:31am On Jun 25, 2022
#COPIED.

7 Likes

Re: How I Supported My Husband With My First Salary by Boogyman557: 7:31am On Jun 25, 2022
Holly Gram cool U deserve ODOGWU BITTERS!

Na God go bless U ma..

U do WELL.. this is wat de call OVER DO DO..

U deserve DUDU OSUN soap..

May God continue to bless ur POCKET and make ur family fly like ROCKET..

Baba God abeg give me dis kind wife ooo!

U are blessed ma..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Re: How I Supported My Husband With My First Salary by Kollins11: 7:37am On Jun 25, 2022
@Thebig4, Please are you single?? Please come let me marry you nah. grin

Na your type of woman I don dey find since 1900, yet I never still come across such. The rate of useless Nigerian girls is alerming.

Continue the good work, you're a rare gem. May the love continue to grow stronger and stronger each day.

2 Likes

Re: How I Supported My Husband With My First Salary by neonly: 7:50am On Jun 25, 2022
Thebig4:
My first salary came yesterday and immediately I received alert, I rushed to my husband and asked him how much he needs me to contribute after informing him that my salary has been paid.

Oga thought I was joking and mentioned a figure thinking I was going to contest because it was almost all my salary, I just carried my phone and transferred it to him.

It was doing him like film, I then went ahead to pay the salary of our children's lesson teacher so that he would stop thinking about it.

That's when I realized that he was doing so much without complaining He sees it like his duty and even when the financial burden is too much, he struggles to pay without asking me.

He was so surprised and happy, I know that my money is just a fraction of what he brings but he felt like I gave him millions.

I then told him that I am putting in the effort to make more money so that I can still reduce his stress. He didn't marry a responsibility, he married an helper and he should be feeling more relaxed than when he was single.

I have never felt entitled to anybody's pocket and I won't do that with my husband.

Cooked and served me o, this small support has gone a long way to settle silent quarrels that I didn't even know about.

I will keep working harder and doing my best, men also need support, they are not supermarket. Men needs our support too

U will never stumble or fall in yur endeavours in life has long as you continue to support yur husband

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Supported My Husband With My First Salary by thesicilian: 8:07am On Jun 25, 2022
This is what the men do on a regular basis for their wives and girlfriends and it doesn't make the news.
Re: How I Supported My Husband With My First Salary by Bobloco: 8:14am On Jun 25, 2022
grin

U have done well

But it shouldn't be news
Re: How I Supported My Husband With My First Salary by Mokason288(m): 8:17am On Jun 25, 2022
grin
Bobloco:
grin

U have done well

But it shouldn't be news

It should be news

Because a lot of ladies have a fooooolish entitlement mentality

All men need support

6 Likes

Re: How I Supported My Husband With My First Salary by samuel051: 8:38am On Jun 25, 2022
Mokason288:
grin

It should be news

Because a lot of ladies have a fooooolish entitlement mentality

All men need support
#COPIED

1 Like

Re: How I Supported My Husband With My First Salary by talk2hb1(m): 10:58am On Jun 25, 2022
Thebig4:

So All The One He Has Been Supporting does not warrant attention!
Re: How I Supported My Husband With My First Salary by pretydiva(f): 11:04am On Jun 25, 2022
Exactly what we ladies ought to be doing. We should learn to always support our spouses no matter how little

3 Likes

Re: How I Supported My Husband With My First Salary by cavreek: 11:16am On Jun 25, 2022
Pls which country are u from, I need to recommend it to some comrades
Re: How I Supported My Husband With My First Salary by ibechris(m): 12:11pm On Jun 25, 2022
Thebig4:

Thank u beautiful lady. I love news like this.

This is exactly how my wife has supported me for the past 7years now. And I have not regretted my marriage with her.

Through her support we have been able to achieve alot. Bought 8 lands although we sold the cheapest one this year now 7.

Madam don't relent and u will see how sweet your marriage would be like in time to come.

Do not listen to those feministic idiots out there,who often believe that men were created to suffer alone.

Good luck to u.

3 Likes

Re: How I Supported My Husband With My First Salary by ibechris(m): 12:15pm On Jun 25, 2022
Bobloco:
grin

U have done well

But it shouldn't be news

It should be a breaking news.

Because she is one in a million.

1 Like

Re: How I Supported My Husband With My First Salary by Emma2Seconds: 12:29pm On Jun 25, 2022
Waoo that's very great if your tale is true
Re: How I Supported My Husband With My First Salary by ayomilore: 12:36pm On Jun 25, 2022
Thebig4:

Keep it up dear. You are one of the few good women this pervert generation still has. Good bless you.

1 Like

Re: How I Supported My Husband With My First Salary by Kennyliga112: 12:40pm On Jun 25, 2022
Thebig4:

you are great lady.May Almighty God answer your prayers…
Re: How I Supported My Husband With My First Salary by Magnoliaa(f): 1:20pm On Jun 25, 2022
Yaaaawwwwns.

3 Likes

Re: How I Supported My Husband With My First Salary by Magnoliaa(f): 1:22pm On Jun 25, 2022
It's so fuking crazy that inspite of all your hardness and redpillism, y'all are falling all over yourselves over a story. Shor grin. Mtcheeeeewwwwwww. undecided

5 Likes

Re: How I Supported My Husband With My First Salary by slan87(m): 1:58pm On Jun 25, 2022
God bless you for doing this, not every woman can do this willingly.
Most women believe it's just the husband who has to provide everything, even a penny goes a long way.
Re: How I Supported My Husband With My First Salary by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 25, 2022
Thebig4:

U have done well.
Still subject to improvement & sustenance.
I may not commend you much for such gesture.
The reason is that, where I reside LADIES share responsibilities almost equally with men.
In Fact, some spend heavily on vacations & luxury just to make their man happy.
In Fact, during court cases and Greencard interviews, Judges run your family account to see how well you Guys cooperate financially.

However, I can see a lot of commendations coming in from my homeboys. This goes to show that such gesture is still not prevalent among people and not even now things have gone haywire. Hence, one of the reasons Nigerian men kick buckets early.

I still don't know y a Struggling Nigerian man will be settling 4a Lady who does nothing or whose chances of doing something remains a mirage.
Finally, IF U don't support him, who will?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Supported My Husband With My First Salary by Raalsalghul: 3:14pm On Jun 25, 2022
Magnoliaa:
It's so fuking crazy that inspite of all your hardness and redpillism, y'all are falling all over yourselves over a story. Shor grin. Mtcheeeeewwwwwww. undecided

Abeg rest.

You don turn male today.

What next? Non binary? undecided

1 Like

Re: How I Supported My Husband With My First Salary by Mariangeles(f): 3:22pm On Jun 25, 2022
thesicilian:
This is what the men do on a regular basis for their wives and it doesn't make the news.

It shouldn't.
Re: How I Supported My Husband With My First Salary by satandeterrible: 3:23pm On Jun 25, 2022
Thebig4:

This is the kind of wife Nigerian women would emulate.
But no, hate-filled, bitter venomous, misandrist assholes like Romanoff and co will rather the man kill himself with financial pressure.

You won't see them commenting here.
Disgusting set of people.
Re: How I Supported My Husband With My First Salary by Romanoff(f): 3:36pm On Jun 25, 2022
satandeterrible:

This is the kind of wife Nigerian women would emulate.
But no, hate-filled, bitter venomous, misandrist assholes like Romanoff and co will rather the man kill himself with financial pressure.

You won't see them commenting here.
Disgusting set of people.

I beg you in the name of what you hold most dear, don't mention me ever again, especially if you're going to insult me.

E get why.

I use your mama beg you.

4 Likes

Re: How I Supported My Husband With My First Salary by Mindlog: 3:49pm On Jun 25, 2022
How many times will this same write up be recycled on Nairaland?

4 Likes

Re: How I Supported My Husband With My First Salary by Richy4(m): 4:00pm On Jun 25, 2022
Mindlog:
How many times will this same write up be recycled on Nairaland?

It gets interesting each time grin grin
The story about the wife that built a mansion for the husband out of the monthly allowance the husband gives to her has stopped a little while..
Remember the first time it surfaced, the building was located at Benue state, second time it came, it shifted to Oyo State... Maybe in 2023, the building will be located in Enugu grin

2 Likes

Re: How I Supported My Husband With My First Salary by Magnoliaa(f): 4:14pm On Jun 25, 2022
Raalsalghul:
Abeg rest.

Why should I rest? I lie? Can you not see your gender losing their sh.its and throwing garlands and confetti for the OP? Is that how impressionable y'all really are?

4 Likes

Re: How I Supported My Husband With My First Salary by Mindlog: 4:22pm On Jun 25, 2022
Richy4:

It gets interesting each time grin grin
The story about the wife that built a mansion for the husband out of the monthly allowance the husband gives to her has stopped a little while..
Remember the first time it surfaced, the building was located at Benue state, second time it came, it shifted to Oyo State... Maybe in 2023, the building will be located in Enugu grin

I think the last one was in Kaduna. cheesy
Re: How I Supported My Husband With My First Salary by Richy4(m): 4:25pm On Jun 25, 2022
Mindlog:

I think the last one was in Kaduna. cheesy
grin cheesy cheesy
Oh!! I didn't know Kaduna got a share as well cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Would U Enjoy Being An Only Child, Only Male Or Female In Your Family / Help :The Women My Dad Is Sleeping With Have Started To Threaten My Mum / She's Wealthy And Will Never Suffer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.