Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,454 members, 7,846,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:44 AM

Kizz Daniel Shows Off His 2020 Car Collection (Pictures) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kizz Daniel Shows Off His 2020 Car Collection (Pictures) (75315 Views)

Kizz Daniel Shows Off His New Look After Months Of Bodybuilding Lessons / Floyd Mayweather's Incredible Car Collection (Pictures) / Peter Okoye Looks Dapper In Suit , Shows Off Cars Collection. - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kizz Daniel Shows Off His 2020 Car Collection (Pictures) by hybridblood07(m): 11:06am On Feb 10, 2020
He's not bragging bro! Do you think its easy to acquire wealth on few years? Even Davido and WizKids didn't find it easy for thenselves
blowjohn:

75 m only?
And he's bragging like they r worth a billion!
Arrant nonsense
Re: Kizz Daniel Shows Off His 2020 Car Collection (Pictures) by Cigarini: 11:07am On Feb 10, 2020
[quote author=OgunLaakaye post=86517606]Dude is even still struggling.

Not even an Evija, Brabus or Maybach in the garage. [/quote

You need help. Go see a doctor

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel Shows Off His 2020 Car Collection (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 10, 2020
succri:
A little over 70M , not bad undecided kiss
Mhmm, for all 3 cars? dts the cost of Tiwa savages new customized Mercedes benz. Just 1 car.
Dt one even has her name stitched into the leather seats so we know it's her own, this one wey all three cars no get number plate like this, I no sure.

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel Shows Off His 2020 Car Collection (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 10, 2020
urahara:

Which one you get ?
Leave am. Most of these Abj boys that would be talking high.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kizz Daniel Shows Off His 2020 Car Collection (Pictures) by Greatfullheart: 11:16am On Feb 10, 2020
Aammee77:
Stupid caption
help Him To Recaption It

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kizz Daniel Shows Off His 2020 Car Collection (Pictures) by stunnert(m): 11:16am On Feb 10, 2020
grin
OgunLaakaye:
Dude is even still struggling.

Not even an Evija, Brabus or Maybach in the garage.
Re: Kizz Daniel Shows Off His 2020 Car Collection (Pictures) by Greatfullheart: 11:18am On Feb 10, 2020
subtlemee:
is it only song they sing to acquire all these?
cheree

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel Shows Off His 2020 Car Collection (Pictures) by Greatfullheart: 11:21am On Feb 10, 2020
Aammee77:

Shows poverty has really dealt with you.
Since wealth is measured by flashy cars, post pictures of yours and caption it stupidly lowlife.....
HMMM

Re: Kizz Daniel Shows Off His 2020 Car Collection (Pictures) by Ezeromeoil01(m): 11:33am On Feb 10, 2020
Post yours please
OgunLaakaye:

Re: Kizz Daniel Shows Off His 2020 Car Collection (Pictures) by generalwo(m): 11:41am On Feb 10, 2020
OgunLaakaye:

... Where your own Brabus or eviga or Maybach??
Re: Kizz Daniel Shows Off His 2020 Car Collection (Pictures) by generalwo(m): 11:42am On Feb 10, 2020
Nice collection but why the cars no get number abi bros no dey like to number him vehicles?

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel Shows Off His 2020 Car Collection (Pictures) by dessilala(m): 11:42am On Feb 10, 2020
OgunLaakaye:

Which one you get?
Re: Kizz Daniel Shows Off His 2020 Car Collection (Pictures) by bluebay(m): 12:02pm On Feb 10, 2020
OgunLaakaye:

My brother, let's see the one your In-law got, before talking.of someone.. Coz I know you nor your family don't have any of those ..
Re: Kizz Daniel Shows Off His 2020 Car Collection (Pictures) by bluebay(m): 12:05pm On Feb 10, 2020
subtlemee:
Simbi, one Hit track can get you a buggati . okay?
Re: Kizz Daniel Shows Off His 2020 Car Collection (Pictures) by bluebay(m): 12:13pm On Feb 10, 2020
Aammee77:

Shows poverty has really dealt with you.
Since wealth is measured by flashy cars, post pictures of yours and caption it stupidly lowlife.....
You remind me of my friend who went on criticizing the Son of Timile who Bought 2 Gwagons at once.. Temile's son heard that gossip then invited us all.. He threw a question at us by asking that if we have 1 million, how much car can we afford to buy from it, that my gossiping friend was first to answer, he said * eh at least, 500k motor nor bad* instantly, Temile's son laughed at him as asked, who is then spending lavishly between both of them? We were confused until he made us know that their company made #1 billion naira profit from the Sea port dredging deal and he was just able to use less than 10% of the profit to purchase a car, but the other nigga, already used 50% to purchase a car..
Moral lesson, don't judge someone through what you see..

2 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel Shows Off His 2020 Car Collection (Pictures) by cliqtips: 12:15pm On Feb 10, 2020
I hope you've one of those in the picture ...
OgunLaakaye:

Re: Kizz Daniel Shows Off His 2020 Car Collection (Pictures) by seangy4konji: 12:29pm On Feb 10, 2020
Don't kwt buhari jihadost cloud your judgement ooo..

Those cars are in his garage and they don't come cheap..that gle is over 30 million..that sclass amg is over 50 million. The Bentley gt over 15 m..he still has the old sclass 350 amg and a few other not in this picture. Dashed his brother the camaro...

Dudes are balling...you be shouting vanity..boys that are not been singing own better cara in that lekki ikoyi...

Poverty die in my life ooo
Re: Kizz Daniel Shows Off His 2020 Car Collection (Pictures) by HustleMind12(m): 12:31pm On Feb 10, 2020
Can someone tell me why most celebrities paint their cars white
Re: Kizz Daniel Shows Off His 2020 Car Collection (Pictures) by blowjohn(m): 12:37pm On Feb 10, 2020
hybridblood07:
He's not bragging bro! Do you think its easy to acquire wealth on few years? Even Davido and WizKids didn't find it easy for thenselves

For a musician his status, it's easy. That's why I said he shouldn't brag
Re: Kizz Daniel Shows Off His 2020 Car Collection (Pictures) by Advancedman(m): 1:00pm On Feb 10, 2020
OgunLaakaye:

Yours pls
Re: Kizz Daniel Shows Off His 2020 Car Collection (Pictures) by Smithwilliams826: 1:12pm On Feb 10, 2020
OgunLaakaye:

Which one you get?
Re: Kizz Daniel Shows Off His 2020 Car Collection (Pictures) by Ikwejohnson: 1:34pm On Feb 10, 2020
He try na.big boy
Re: Kizz Daniel Shows Off His 2020 Car Collection (Pictures) by Calyberry(f): 1:36pm On Feb 10, 2020
Kiss Daniel I love you �
Re: Kizz Daniel Shows Off His 2020 Car Collection (Pictures) by Neoteny(m): 2:05pm On Feb 10, 2020
subtlemee:

Heck no

Na packaging, their promoters often lease cars and houses for them to flaunt on social media, so that they'll project a sense of worth and wealth.

Tomorrow when they charge N50k per person for shows, gullible fans will think it's money well spent.

If 1,000 people attend, that's N50m in ticket sales.

The promoters recoup their investments, pay the artist his token, settle car lessors and landlords, invest in new car leases and vacation ticket for more social media packaging, jack up show ticket prices to N100k, and the cycle continues.

That's why the no-talent artists hop around on stage singing the same songs, use the same beats, and mesmerizing light shows to dazzle and blind showgoers from realizing they're being sold the same old beats and dance steps as a dozen other shows in the past.

Just like every other sport in this world where athletes are made into rockstar celebrities, showbusiness is more business and less show.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kizz Daniel Shows Off His 2020 Car Collection (Pictures) by Justin29a: 2:10pm On Feb 10, 2020
subtlemee:

hate speech grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kizz Daniel Shows Off His 2020 Car Collection (Pictures) by Justin29a: 2:13pm On Feb 10, 2020
bluebay:

You remind me of my friend who went on criticizing the Son of Timile who Bought 2 Gwagons at once.. Temile's son heard that gossip then invited us all.. He threw a question at us by asking that if we have 1 million, how much car can we afford to buy from it, that my gossiping friend was first to answer, he said * eh at least, 500k motor nor bad* instantly, Temile's son laughed at him as asked, who is then spending lavishly between both of them? We were confused until he made us know that their company made #1 billion naira profit from the Sea port dredging deal and he was just able to use less than 10% of the profit to purchase a car, but the other nigga, already used 50% to purchase a car..
Moral lesson, don't judge someone through what you see..

#FACT
Re: Kizz Daniel Shows Off His 2020 Car Collection (Pictures) by damoceile: 2:16pm On Feb 10, 2020
OgunLaakaye:

says someone who doesn't own a
bicycle
Re: Kizz Daniel Shows Off His 2020 Car Collection (Pictures) by SatyrGrover: 2:24pm On Feb 10, 2020
OgunLaakaye:

Guy really abeg leave the guy alone ooo.You wey dey talk you don buy any of the brand he posed with.. Is question I ask ooo no come for my head
Re: Kizz Daniel Shows Off His 2020 Car Collection (Pictures) by lordally(m): 2:37pm On Feb 10, 2020
OgunLaakaye:

You say he's still struggling with those cars he show cased

Bro how many Maybach or Brabus do you have??
Re: Kizz Daniel Shows Off His 2020 Car Collection (Pictures) by cashkid: 2:50pm On Feb 10, 2020
Holamilekan97:

Bomboclat grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Kizz Daniel Shows Off His 2020 Car Collection (Pictures) by Liamm(m): 4:28pm On Feb 10, 2020
OgunLaakaye:

wetin you get?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Nigerian Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Drool(photos) / Road To Tiwa Savage’s House In Lekki, Lagos / Akpororo Buys A New Car, Stands On It, Promotes 'I Serve A Very Big God'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.