Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment (106352 Views)

Little Girl Wore Eye Lashes, Artificial Nails To Her Graduation (Video) / FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment / Abnormal and Strange Things That Used To Be Normal In The Past (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment by Authoreety: 9:03am On Feb 10, 2020

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment by misreal(m): 9:05am On Feb 10, 2020
Wow..please reward her immensely.instead of rewarding bbn

360 Likes 14 Shares

Re: FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 10, 2020
Congrats to her....

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment by daddytime(m): 9:05am On Feb 10, 2020
Nice.

She needs to be encouraged and told the honest truth " no be only school dem take dey make am".

I'm tired of seeing my brothers and sisters do so many years in the school including the strike years, only to come out and decide on learning a trade.

If they had been honestly advised from the cradle, them for don become masters at their chosen trades in all the years they wasted at the universities.

My daughter just buy one gigantic sewing machine now after serving the Nation, say she wan become tailor.

It is well.

753 Likes 68 Shares

Re: FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment by Kalashnikov102(m): 9:06am On Feb 10, 2020
Person no dey no how I'm luck take dey come! May be for school dem dey beat her for not doing her assignment bt Grace used that medium to drive her to her destination. Ah believe in miracles like this!!! Kudos kiddo smiley

119 Likes 8 Shares

Re: FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment by slimjohn2k5: 9:08am On Feb 10, 2020
Are they there to collect the light bill she used
Or reward her
Or show off

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment by Dexpro: 9:12am On Feb 10, 2020
This is beautifully lovely.....

If there is anything like that.

Scholarship loading.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment by Authoreety: 9:13am On Feb 10, 2020
Me Sha, I'm suspecting that guy staged the whole thing....

Too much sense wee not keee the guy sha cheesy. grin

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment by kerzhim(m): 9:30am On Feb 10, 2020
Thumbs up for FCMB

7 Likes

Re: FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 10, 2020
Authoreety:

Go & stage your own

110 Likes 1 Share

Re: FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment by BrainnewsRadio(f): 10:23am On Feb 10, 2020
Congratulations to the little girl
Her time to shine has come..

5 Likes

Re: FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment by Cheryph200(m): 10:24am On Feb 10, 2020
Those kids on janglover though... Na them dey play na me dey fear

95 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment by martinz1: 10:36am On Feb 10, 2020
grin
Re: FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment by StephenWisdom(m): 10:40am On Feb 10, 2020
Authoreety:
According to this Facebook user...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment by Authoreety: 11:07am On Feb 10, 2020
Cheryph200:
Those kids on janglover though

Fear catch me for them o..
I thought I was the only one that saw it o

6 Likes

Re: FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment by polite2(m): 11:10am On Feb 10, 2020
Straight scholarship @fcmb

2 Likes

Re: FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 10, 2020
I'm happy for her

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 10, 2020
He didn't. As an ATM user or a passerby or a bank worker going home after work auditing, etc......., I may also meet any kid doing such, take a picture and share. There's a divine drive behind the guy to do so because many overlook such scenerio. Love is an action activated by a divine force because it looks around to see who is in need.

If you are ready to be driven by the force, you can do better and will look around to see who is in need. Until you develop the urge and thirst to love, you can't be sensitive to people and the enviroment.

"Wetin concern me mentality" is discouraging and a killer of love. It makes love for many to grow cold. Love is a positive risk with a divine back up (Biblical good Samaritan's story is a case study). God don't joke with love! Bro, clear your doubt unless scarcity of love vibrates in you..

Authoreety:

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment by knockturnal(m): 11:57am On Feb 10, 2020
Cheryph200:

They deserve scholarships too.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment by eBUILD: 12:01pm On Feb 10, 2020
This news is a well furnished one... Simply that guy is now tagged Fcmb

Nothing miss no go see online

1 Like

Re: FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment by sotall(m): 12:39pm On Feb 10, 2020
undecided
Re: FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment by INTEGRITYA1(m): 12:39pm On Feb 10, 2020
Nice one, Congratulations to the young and determined little girl.

4 Likes

Re: FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment by omobacyprus(m): 12:47pm On Feb 10, 2020
Even we that had light at home it's with cane and beg we always do assignment. Mercy located her.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment by Liftkid(m): 1:06pm On Feb 10, 2020
Dele ? Is she related to Momodu
Re: FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment by Ustec: 1:07pm On Feb 10, 2020
Those boys on that playing machine behind her pix though,
Like it's the last time cheesy

5 Likes

Re: FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment by Roon9(m): 1:12pm On Feb 10, 2020
"You are"

call for our 380wh lithium-ion generator that could power your TV, laptop, and up to 4 lighting points for up to 10 hours daily.

1 Like

Re: FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment by Martinez39s(m): 1:34pm On Feb 10, 2020
misreal:
Wow..please reward her immensely.instead of rewarding bbn
Reward her for what exactly? Her parents are solely responsible for her not FCMB or anyone else.

5 Likes

Re: FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment by Buchyke8(m): 1:34pm On Feb 10, 2020
God has answered her prayer
Re: FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment by Elslim: 1:45pm On Feb 10, 2020
My own be say make FCMB no give am audio scholarship

2 Likes

Re: FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment by Hotworta1: 2:15pm On Feb 10, 2020
Cheryph200:

They are having the time of their lives..leave them. It's like you never swung on any...if you did in the past...you will know that's another form of getting 'high' as a child. Then when we didn't know what marijuana/cocaine were...we usually got high by swinging...it was like you are almost close to heavens' gate.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment by mii4u(f): 2:21pm On Feb 10, 2020
slimjohn2k5:
Are they there to collect the light bill she used
Or reward her
Or show off
cheesy
Re: FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment by Sunnycliff(m): 2:43pm On Feb 10, 2020
Kudos. Destiny can be fulfilled by the least possible means

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

LAUTECH Student's Leaked Sex Video: Story Behind The Sex Tape, The Girl Reacts / Zainab: Student Commits Suicide Over Her JAMB Score. Leaves Note For Her Parents / Unilag studies thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.