Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,637 members, 7,827,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment (106382 Views)

Little Girl Wore Eye Lashes, Artificial Nails To Her Graduation (Video) / FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment / Abnormal and Strange Things That Used To Be Normal In The Past (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment by TinyHacker: 4:40pm On Feb 11, 2020
only thing i can take from this story is that her parents need serious beating where ever they are
Re: FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment by initiate: 6:46pm On Feb 11, 2020
You have a daughter who had attended university and done NYSC and you still write like this?

daddytime:
Nice.

She needs to be encouraged and told the honest truth " no be only school dem take dey make am".

I'm tired of seeing my brothers and sisters do so many years in the school including the strike years, only to come out and decide on learning a trade.

If they had been honestly advised from the cradle, them for don become masters at their chosen trades in all the years they wasted at the universities.

My daughter just buy one gigantic sewing machine now after serving the Nation, say she wan become tailor.

It is well.
Re: FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment by daddytime(m): 8:36pm On Feb 11, 2020
initiate:
You have a daughter who had attended university and done NYSC and you still write like this?

Who be this one?

Get off my mentions please.
Re: FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment by lekonso: 3:29am On Feb 12, 2020
FCMB wants to help the poor girl, FCMB should buy her solar power light
Re: FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment by tpiar: 3:33am On Feb 12, 2020
celeiyke:
Sophisticated = No light in town

What's the correlation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

LAUTECH Student's Leaked Sex Video: Story Behind The Sex Tape, The Girl Reacts / Zainab: Student Commits Suicide Over Her JAMB Score. Leaves Note For Her Parents / Female US Teacher Had Sex With Boy, 13, In Classroom & Even Moved Into His Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.