Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Uniport Freashers Help! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniport Freashers Help! (483 Views)

Student Eggplant Goes Missing In Uniport(photo) / What Is This 'boomba' Trend Currently Going On In Uniport / UNIPORT 2014 Official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uniport Freashers Help! by RayGas(m): 8:37am On Dec 14, 2010
This is to inform all newly admitted student of uniport both those in the state and outside the state,who have not done the 1st stage of there clearance and needed help should sent me there detail with trusth with a token of #4500 payable into any intercontinetal bank of Acct Name:Isikuru Freedom.Acct No:0021110000327791. I will get al your documentl ready and sign those that needed to be taken to High Court,then i wil sent you,your document via an e-mail or any transport link of your choice.when you pay sent a text of your names,taller no.and other details on this no.07035279525 and also for those that may need temporal accomodation during the physical clearance period should also cal me on the numba above.Hury to aviod rush.

(1) (Reply)

Lasu's Supplementary List / Any Clue? / Help My Friend Out Against Deportation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.