Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:43 AM

Husband, Wife And Secretary - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Husband, Wife And Secretary (1116 Views)

This Hillarious Joke Of Husband, Wife And Blender Will Make Your Day / Husband/wife Material. Lol. / Hmmm! Husband, Wife And Robot. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband, Wife And Secretary by okpismart: 9:42am On Dec 14, 2010
A 54-year-old accountant leaves a letter for his wife one evening which read: "Dear Wife, I am 54 years old, and by the time you get this letter I will be at the Grand Hotel with my beautiful and sexy eighteen year old secretary."When he arrived at the hotel, there was a letter waiting for him that read as follows: "Dear Husband, I too am 54 years old, and by the time you receive this letter I will be at the Savoy Hotel with my eighteen year old toy boy. Because you are an accountant, you will surely appreciate that l8 goes into 54 many more times than 54 goes into 18."
Re: Husband, Wife And Secretary by koligs: 9:49am On Dec 14, 2010
Lol
Lmao
Lwkmd
Oga na you ooooo
You try small but you still be mumu
Re: Husband, Wife And Secretary by StudioCFR(m): 11:45am On Dec 14, 2010
lol

Wetin de guy do u na?
Re: Husband, Wife And Secretary by md4real(m): 2:05pm On Dec 14, 2010
;d ;d ;d
Re: Husband, Wife And Secretary by snthesis(m): 3:35pm On Dec 14, 2010
lol
Re: Husband, Wife And Secretary by liaslo1(m): 9:07pm On Dec 14, 2010
koligs:

Lol
Lmao
Lwkmd
Oga na you ooooo
You try small but you still be mumu

must yu insult?
Re: Husband, Wife And Secretary by StudioCFR(m): 9:28pm On Dec 14, 2010
Weldone poster

I'm proud of u

(1) (Reply)

Bill Gate Goes To Hell / How Possibe Is Dis / Adamu= = =projan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.