Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

What Is The Biggest Mistake You Ever Made? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Biggest Mistake You Ever Made? (966 Views)

The Biggest Mistake Nigerian Parents Do / The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman / The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Biggest Mistake You Ever Made? by MightySparrow: 3:40pm On Feb 10, 2020
In life we all make mistakes. some leave permanent marks on our lives and destinies. could you share what big mistake you ever made, what led to it, and how it has affected your life?
Re: What Is The Biggest Mistake You Ever Made? by Froshloaded: 3:42pm On Feb 10, 2020
Ive never made a mistake before, i aint perfect tho...

Let me gist you small:-
I remembered when I was in year one, i saw one beautiful girl like that, I walked up to her, I was like hello she said hi, I said sup do we have lectures today??
She was like, we are in what department?? I was dumbfounded, I don't know the department she is, I was just tryna use that to start a conversation.. Babe was like, bro upgrade your scopes na...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Biggest Mistake You Ever Made? by Sexyliciousbri: 3:49pm On Feb 10, 2020
Thank you for that question. To tell you the truth, I don't believe in regrets. I believe that one should learn from ones mistakes and move on. I have had mistakes before but I managed to turn them into lessons in life.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Mistake You Ever Made? by FreeMejoor1(m): 3:59pm On Feb 10, 2020
No regrets just learnt lesson from my past mistakes and it made me understand you need to be contented with what you have and dont fucking trust no one and their words even that of your family friends or blood to avoid hate and blames..
Re: What Is The Biggest Mistake You Ever Made? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 10, 2020
I don't know whether I'll be making a mistake choosing to go for masters (which I already have admission) over my current job. Advise me
Re: What Is The Biggest Mistake You Ever Made? by Froshloaded: 6:23pm On Feb 10, 2020
mikezuruki:
I don't know whether I'll be making a mistake choosing to go for masters (which I already have admission) over my current job. Advise me
Is it not part time
Re: What Is The Biggest Mistake You Ever Made? by Petyprincess(f): 7:12pm On Feb 10, 2020
Trusting too much.
Re: What Is The Biggest Mistake You Ever Made? by Uyi168: 7:33pm On Feb 10, 2020
MightySparrow:
In life we all make mistakes. some leave permanent marks on our lives and destinies. could you share what big mistake you ever made, what led to it, and how it has affected your life?
Start by sharing yours..

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Mistake You Ever Made? by MightySparrow: 8:29pm On Feb 10, 2020
Uyi168:
Start by sharing yours..

Ok
Re: What Is The Biggest Mistake You Ever Made? by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:32pm On Feb 10, 2020
Sometime last year, I really don't know what came over me, I was trying to smoothen a crease one my high slit dress and the iron burnt the exposed part of my thigh, leaving a scar... Now I can't rock my mini dresses in peace... embarassed

If only I hadn't bothered with the crease.
Re: What Is The Biggest Mistake You Ever Made? by OlawaleBammie: 9:58pm On Feb 10, 2020
Not listening to my secondary school niggas den as dey were coaching me on how to get close to a lady, to me they were spoilt... now am regretting it everyday.
Re: What Is The Biggest Mistake You Ever Made? by Lamanii22(f): 10:53pm On Feb 10, 2020
My biggest mistake is just trying to seem perfect... I didn't want any fault... I kept covering up... Until there was no more cover sheets... But I've learned to accept my faults... And I realize that I can only better...

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Woman Commits Suicide After Her Husband Stole Her Money To Marry Another Wife / Sold / See What Happened To THIS Mans Pot. Lets Be Careful The Kind Of Soap We Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.