Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,105 members, 7,957,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:47 AM

Visafone Evdo Router For Sale - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Visafone Evdo Router For Sale (1542 Views)

How To Unlock Multilinks Evdo Modem To Work With Mtn Network / Surf The Net Without Using Mtn Data Card/evdo / Hp Pavilion Laptop Dv6700 With Starcomms Evdo Data Card: Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Visafone Evdo Router For Sale by ladotech: 11:15am On Dec 14, 2010
I have a visafone router for sale.this router can connect and manage effectively 15 to 20 computers simultaneously wired and/or wireless.It does not require any configuration at all.Just plug the power cable to light it start automatically and connect to the network.just connect the router to your network with a LAN cable and it will automatically assign ip to all the computers on the network and you are ready to go.

The subscription is the same for all visafone services.with N7000 you will connect all your computers 8am-9pm for 30days unlimited data package, with N16000 you will connect all your computers 8am-9pm for 30days unlimited data package.go to www.visafone.com.ng to know more about data packages.

I have used this router for almost two years without any hassle at all.it has advantage to connect better than ordinary modem because it have a 2dbi omni-directional external WAN antenna which enable this EVDO router to travel within two kilometer radius to search and connect effectively to the network.

If u are interested pls call me on any of these 2 numbers- 07040198162 or 07090434635

(1) (Reply)

My Torrent Dowload Speed Wont Go Up, Help Pls! / Fairly Used Mac Book Air For Sale @ Affordable Price / External Laptop Battery Charger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.