Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,822 members, 7,828,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

How Much Does It Cost To Ratify Land In Ogun State? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much Does It Cost To Ratify Land In Ogun State? (1089 Views)

How much does it cost to drill (dig) a Borehole, on an average? / How Much Does It Take To Roof A 3 Bedroom Apartment In Nigeria? / 10000 AK47 How Much Will It Cost And How Can I Get It Delivered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Does It Cost To Ratify Land In Ogun State? by I888(m): 7:12am On Feb 11, 2020
Hello,

I will like to know what it will cost to ratify land, let's say 1 acre of land in Ogun State.

Anybody with an idea should please help in order not to be ripped off.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Ratify Land In Ogun State? by setobaba: 7:14am On Feb 11, 2020
I888:
Hello,

I will like to know what it will cost to ratify land, let's say 1 acre of land in Ogun State.

Anybody with an idea should please help in order not to be ripped off.
NO OF plot pls? And are you ready now? Are you the direct owner or its just a brief?
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Ratify Land In Ogun State? by I888(m): 7:25am On Feb 11, 2020
setobaba:

NO OF plot pls? And are you ready now? Are you the direct owner or its just a brief?
1 acre. Are you in Ogun state?

How much for it please?
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Ratify Land In Ogun State? by setobaba: 7:34am On Feb 11, 2020
I888:
1 acre. Are you in Ogun state?

How much for it please?
Am a surveyor in Ogun state.... That's while I ask if you are ready now before I start making calls
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Ratify Land In Ogun State? by I888(m): 7:45am On Feb 11, 2020
setobaba:

Am a surveyor in Ogun state.... That's while I ask if you are ready now before I start making calls
we are ready but that is subject to the cost cos a call was made yesterday and the person was giving cost 3 times higher than the price of the land.. Which is why I came here to have an idea in order to avoid being ripped off.

If I can't get suitable reply, the last resort would be to walk into the ministry and speak with head of the department.

(1) (Reply)

Architectural Design Analysis Needed / Furniture / Two Rooms In A Duplex To Let: Preferably Chinese/korean Or Other Asian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.