Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,015 members, 7,814,466 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Little Girl Discloses Reason,why She Used An ATM Light To Do Her Assignment - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Little Girl Discloses Reason,why She Used An ATM Light To Do Her Assignment (6003 Views)

Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Her Exams, Says She Used Chat GPT / FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment / FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Little Girl Discloses Reason,why She Used An ATM Light To Do Her Assignment by Emmanuel226(m): 7:19am On Feb 11, 2020
A little girl named Dele was spotted at FCMB Bank in the night while using its atm's light to do her homework.

The little girl has claimed that there has not been light in her area for several days now and that the thier kerosene lamp which she normally uses has gone off and that she has no other option but to use the ATM light to do her jome work since it's close to her house.

The FCMB bank were attracted to the girl because of her act of determination and requested that the little girl should be located. The bank has finally located her and said that they were inspired and will want to do more to support the child.

The bank has applaud the girls determination and commitment to her studies and has decided to sponsor her through all her academical years, and so offered her the sum of N1m naira.

The bank manager of the branch has earlier said that the picture of the girl was taken by a good Samaritan and also posted on social media which he was able to see and also comprehend.

This is a footnote to all the other young Nigerians student out their, that they should be very committed and faithful to their studies and surely they will reap a very good harvest at the end.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Little Girl Discloses Reason,why She Used An ATM Light To Do Her Assignment by namdyz(m): 7:20am On Feb 11, 2020
Dele's call has been picked grin

8 Likes

Re: Little Girl Discloses Reason,why She Used An ATM Light To Do Her Assignment by Cuntface: 7:21am On Feb 11, 2020
When God wants to bless you.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Girl Discloses Reason,why She Used An ATM Light To Do Her Assignment by Emmanuel226(m): 7:22am On Feb 11, 2020
I wish u innumerable heights,my sister. Love ♥️ ur courage so much

4 Likes

Re: Little Girl Discloses Reason,why She Used An ATM Light To Do Her Assignment by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 11, 2020
tyup:
as a full blooded igbo guy I must really commend this young girl and the zeal of all Yoruba people in ensuring they get things done at time

down east a young girl of her age would either be sleeping at that time leaving her assignment undone or she'll be playing night night basically most igbo kids don't take their education serious.....i wish our igbo parents allow them learn from Dele and be serious
sad
It is too early to post nonsense

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Girl Discloses Reason,why She Used An ATM Light To Do Her Assignment by BrightAhiah(m): 8:43am On Feb 11, 2020
Use ur talent to do something creative and the world will LOCATE you...
Dele turn is now, God bless FCMB
Re: Little Girl Discloses Reason,why She Used An ATM Light To Do Her Assignment by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 11, 2020
Congratulations to Dele.
Re: Little Girl Discloses Reason,why She Used An ATM Light To Do Her Assignment by ContractKiller: 10:00am On Feb 11, 2020
If stupidity was made an Olympic event, someone like you would become the Usain Bolt of that event.

tyup:
as a full blooded igbo guy I must really commend this young girl and the zeal of all Yoruba people in ensuring they get things done at time

down east a young girl of her age would either be sleeping at that time leaving her assignment undone or she'll be playing night night basically most igbo kids don't take their education serious.....i wish our igbo parents allow them learn from Dele and be serious
sad

3 Likes

Re: Little Girl Discloses Reason,why She Used An ATM Light To Do Her Assignment by Mykel51(m): 10:11am On Feb 11, 2020
tyup:

sad

This guy is a Northerner doing all he can to defame the Igbo people. He has failed already and is beginning to sound foolish. Hate would get you nowhere in life.

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Discloses Reason,why She Used An ATM Light To Do Her Assignment by DSoj(m): 12:33pm On Feb 11, 2020
God bless her future
Re: Little Girl Discloses Reason,why She Used An ATM Light To Do Her Assignment by kiddoiLL(m): 12:37pm On Feb 11, 2020
Young girl, even if this country fails you...May your determination and will to go further never fail you in life.

Meanwhile where my Nairaland rappers dem??
Check this out, no billing

Dark
Trap Guitar Instrumental 2020 Just released last night

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZ3gUcFDydI
Re: Little Girl Discloses Reason,why She Used An ATM Light To Do Her Assignment by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 11, 2020
God is wonderful
Re: Little Girl Discloses Reason,why She Used An ATM Light To Do Her Assignment by tyup(m): 1:40pm On Feb 11, 2020
UdyOgwoUde:

If I must be foolish like you, then I will as well ask you a fooling question in response to your foolish comment....
Please which zone have been producing the best SSCE results in the last two decades?

as a full blooded igbo guy it's not new to me that it has been exam malpractice aiding their success all along....if you're a real Ndigbo you'll understand what I mean sad
Re: Little Girl Discloses Reason,why She Used An ATM Light To Do Her Assignment by budaatum: 1:42pm On Feb 11, 2020
And some lazy fuqs will be here crying that life is hard for them while this little girl is making the best of a difficult situation!

Please someone tell me why her call would not be picked up while that of lazy fuqs isn't?!
Re: Little Girl Discloses Reason,why She Used An ATM Light To Do Her Assignment by popweezy(m): 2:49pm On Feb 11, 2020
I have exams tomorrow.. But PHCN don disconnect our light

make I sharperly go to GTB ATM for my area

GTB! If u want to sponsor my education, don't bother, I don't need it

abeg!! Just give me the money instead
Re: Little Girl Discloses Reason,why She Used An ATM Light To Do Her Assignment by ForbesHomesNG(m): 4:12pm On Feb 11, 2020
ContractKiller:
If stupidity was made an Olympic event, someone like you would become the Usain Bolt of that event.

Re: Little Girl Discloses Reason,why She Used An ATM Light To Do Her Assignment by erhabor11(m): 4:14pm On Feb 11, 2020
tyup:

sad
. You are going to hell for this singular lie, repent
Re: Little Girl Discloses Reason,why She Used An ATM Light To Do Her Assignment by yetunsbay(m): 5:56pm On Feb 11, 2020
FCMB suppose gimme her teacher wey gv the homework 500k & the sch 300k too grin Nice one kiddo
Re: Little Girl Discloses Reason,why She Used An ATM Light To Do Her Assignment by Vicogrin(m): 6:25pm On Feb 11, 2020
The future is bright
Re: Little Girl Discloses Reason,why She Used An ATM Light To Do Her Assignment by Bewisebenice18(m): 6:33pm On Feb 11, 2020
Her school volume speaks name. � Go girl.
Re: Little Girl Discloses Reason,why She Used An ATM Light To Do Her Assignment by ZAWs: 6:45pm On Feb 11, 2020
Nice one from the FCMB guys.
But I think it was staged.
Re: Little Girl Discloses Reason,why She Used An ATM Light To Do Her Assignment by omobacyprus(m): 8:22pm On Feb 11, 2020
Favor located her.
Re: Little Girl Discloses Reason,why She Used An ATM Light To Do Her Assignment by EmmySparky(m): 11:25pm On Feb 11, 2020
tyup:

as a full blooded igbo guy it's not new to me that it has been exam malpractice aiding their success all along....if you're a real Ndigbo you'll understand what I mean sad
no matter what u write u sound foolish

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Discloses Reason,why She Used An ATM Light To Do Her Assignment by femi4: 5:37am On Feb 12, 2020
Silly excuse, she had to wait till it was dark to do her assignment. What was she doing between 4-7pm?
Re: Little Girl Discloses Reason,why She Used An ATM Light To Do Her Assignment by Makavelli25: 7:07am On Feb 12, 2020
kiddoiLL:
Young girl, even if this country fails you...May your determination and will to go further never fail you in life.

Meanwhile where my Nairaland rappers dem??
Check this out, no billing

Dark
Trap Guitar Instrumental 2020 Just released last night

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZ3gUcFDydI

Am a rapper,lets talk
Re: Little Girl Discloses Reason,why She Used An ATM Light To Do Her Assignment by kiddoiLL(m): 8:42am On Feb 12, 2020
Makavelli25:

Am a rapper,lets talk
Hit me up here 07011169508 .... my WhatsApp number..... I'll be erasing it after 18hours

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amb. Chris Odey Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree Award / HOW Isiss Made It To UNN After Rough Rides In UNIZIK Prescience Program. / This Man Has Kept His Hands Up For 40yrs As A Devotion To God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.