Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,599 members, 7,827,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce (41371 Views)

I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. / I Will Jump Into River If Court Fails To Separate Us – House Wife Cries Out / "My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce" - Zimbabwea Man To Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by Roon9(m): 7:45am On Feb 11, 2020
Hmm
Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by irunoko(m): 7:45am On Feb 11, 2020
Smh

Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by Savagethe21st(m): 7:45am On Feb 11, 2020
Ppl be jumping into marriage anyhow,dunno whats involved....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIvYYQ4snSg Hello guys i'm a 17 year old producer from lagos NIGERIA chasing my dreams.It would be a huge blessing if someone checked out my beats and subscribe to channel. Comment what you think or corrections.Thanks and Godbless.

1 Like

Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by frozen70(f): 7:47am On Feb 11, 2020
This particular case doesn't need to be heard twice, once is enough no room for reconciliation, out right divorce

Let her go and fight herself

1 Like

Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by Reference(m): 7:48am On Feb 11, 2020
feldido:
Too much of divorce these days.

Humans are becoming intolerant these days.
Can't we be more yielding?
We are all imperfect, so it means we will always make mistakes. But when we learn to be tolerant and reasonable, we can handle any problems.

Godless relationships. Couples brought together by the devil himself who is an expert in selecting the most selfish in society to match make. The result is clear. The man says it himself. He is going to kill.

3 Likes

Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by LZAA: 7:48am On Feb 11, 2020
tyup:
as a full blooded igbo man I shake my head how an igbo man would be talking about killing his wife which our Yoruba brothers would never do. I was talking about Yoruba people having the best home the other day children of hate came for my head I hope they can all see indications now

Igbo as a people need to learn alot from our Yoruba counterpart if possible they colonize us and teach us their way of life cuz with their level of civilization we igbos may be decades behind
sad

6 Likes

Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by Doveflies(m): 7:50am On Feb 11, 2020
frozen70:

Do exactly thst to your self as you go into such situations

Like d lady be your sister?
Cry no more lazy youth..
Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by drizzymtbee(m): 7:51am On Feb 11, 2020
angry angry grin

1 Like

Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by philip0906(m): 7:52am On Feb 11, 2020
Riele:
[s]Such a weakling of a man .

Oga controller , is she suppose to be making a daily list of places she wants to go ? . Does she need your permission ?

He's a cheat , so says the wife and he should be treated as one[/s] .
You talk like a lunatic

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by imam07: 7:53am On Feb 11, 2020
Riele:
Such a weakling of a man .

Oga controller , is she suppose to be making a daily list of places she wants to go ? . Does she need your permission ?

He's a cheat , so says the wife and he should be treated as one .
You are a product of a broken home.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by jibrinobaje3(m): 7:54am On Feb 11, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by frozen70(f): 7:54am On Feb 11, 2020
EVILFOREST:
YOUNG MEN should stop getting married to these nowadays LADIES.
How can you save up to 3 million Naira, just to get married to someone that will berate and rubbish your image.

Getting married these days reduces your LIFE SPAN.

EMBRACE the BABY MAMA OPTION.
It pays a lot.
With such your PEACE OF MIND as a MAN is guaranteed and that's the only supreme thing is marital union.

As a LADY, if you are not yet READY to LISTEN to a MAN, PLEASE never contemplate MARRIAGE.

Your statement is deceitful, what do you mean

"as a lady if you are not yet ready to listen to a man"

Is it listing to a man them at guarantees one aggod marriage or is it love with understanding

If you think that baby mama is the way to go, well its your choice but at the back of your mind, you will remain alone uptil old age that's when you will understand why some men are I into marriage

Baby mama she doesn't belong to you but to any man that comes her way

For the fact that she is a baby mama to you, is the main reason why she won't listen to you

1 Like

Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by Philinho(m): 7:54am On Feb 11, 2020
Cakm down man and follow due process... Lol
Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by frozen70(f): 7:55am On Feb 11, 2020
Doveflies:

Like d lady be your sister?
Cry no more lazy youth..

Am glad you are going to kill yourself
Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by Donbosco46: 7:55am On Feb 11, 2020
Riele:

You no get sense so if your wife is going for like wedding she will not tell you that she will go the wedding or any other party she will just dress go out anytime and any where she want and come back home you will clap for her.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by keleants(m): 7:56am On Feb 11, 2020
Riele:

If you don't have anything meaningful to say then don't say ANYTHING

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by I888(m): 7:57am On Feb 11, 2020
Riele:

Nigerian men need to understand that life has evolved and parents need to inculcate this in their children.

1 Like

Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by omoharry(f): 7:58am On Feb 11, 2020
tyup:
as a full blooded igbo man I shake my head how an igbo man would be talking about killing his wife which our Yoruba brothers would never do. I was talking about Yoruba people having the best home the other day children of hate came for my head I hope they can all see indications now

Igbo as a people need to learn alot from our Yoruba counterpart if possible they colonize us and teach us their way of life cuz with their level of civilization we igbos may be decades behind
sad
Really? So many Yoruba men in this part of Nigeria do not have respect for the institution of marriage at all.Cheating among couples is a way of life here. So why should other tribes learn from your tribes?. So many married men are out there looking for single ladies to ask out shamelessly even with rings in their hand; to them its not a big deal, they are men after all. Some even go as far as having second wives and concubine that will bear them children which his family will also call wife.
The Igbo men on the other hand, though are very egoistic and rigid when it comes to love and romance but they treasure and take care of their wives more than the ones in the south west..

8 Likes

Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by Fisher007: 7:58am On Feb 11, 2020
Gbam
Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by Ijaya123: 7:59am On Feb 11, 2020
Rachael, that name sounds familiar.

Hope its not my former girlfriend they are talking about here. And that’s the Kind of statement she utters...it is my body and I can do anything I like with it...

The babe get strong head no be for here.

1 Like

Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by Abiodun86: 7:59am On Feb 11, 2020
Riele:

Oga I beg go seat down

2 Likes

Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 11, 2020
frozen70:

Your statement is deceitful, what do you mean

"as a lady if you are not yet ready to listen to a man"

Is it listing to a man them at guarantees one aggod marriage or is it love with understanding

If you think that baby mama is the way to go, well its your choice but at the back of your mind, you will remain alone uptil old age that's when you will understand why some men are I into marriage

Baby mama she doesn't belong to you but to any man that comes her way

For the fact that she is a baby mama to you, is the main reason why she won't listen to you
THANK U for Saying I will GROW OLD.
At Least, as a man who fully supports BABY MAMA, I will GROW OLD.

But I will feel for those MEN who will save Millions just to take their DEATH HOME.
MEN are marrying their DEATHS now.
Please which one is WORSE.

AT LEAST, I make my MONEY.
I'm a comfortable NIGERIAN. With my Position my KIDS won't suffer financial setbacks.

If U are not READY to LISTEN to a man, please never get married to a man.
If U are the type that says "ALL MEN ARE THE SAME".
All MEN are DOGS... Please avoid the DOG.

PLEASE AVOID MARRIAGE.
It's not for U.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by Doveflies(m): 8:00am On Feb 11, 2020
frozen70:

Am glad you are going to kill yourself

Stop behaving like your sister.. Don't u think your hubby(if any) might consider killing you too?
Change ur ways lazy youth

2 Likes

Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by ugohenry2019(m): 8:01am On Feb 11, 2020
Skyfornia:
The man is tired! Abeg the man should run far away if the court refuses to dissolve the marriage.

what do u mean by the man should run far away... I will not run rather the woman will run

2 Likes

Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 11, 2020
Riele:

Man says she goes out without his permission. Wife says he's cheating. You don't know either of them but you chose to believe the woman simply because she's a woman. Use a brain when judging matters. Don't judge with sentiments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by ScotMisile: 8:02am On Feb 11, 2020
.... .Was there ever any courtship?
Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by ScotMisile: 8:03am On Feb 11, 2020
Riele:

Na Dem be this, guys take note of this moniker.

1 Like

Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by SpyAC(m): 8:04am On Feb 11, 2020
Riele:

jst look at ur silly reasons, u will be the first to crucify him when the worst hppn, hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by Fisher007: 8:05am On Feb 11, 2020
EVILFOREST:
YOUNG MEN should stop getting married to these nowadays LADIES.
How can you save up to 3 million Naira, just to get married to someone that will berate and rubbish your image.

Getting married these days reduces your LIFE SPAN.

EMBRACE the BABY MAMA OPTION.
It pays a lot.
With such, your PEACE OF MIND as a MAN is guaranteed and that's the only supreme thing in marital union.

As a LADY, if you are not yet READY to LISTEN to a MAN, PLEASE never contemplate MARRIAGE.

This is another opinion, i highly support.

Normally I even prefer don't marry and have legacy via surrogate.

You see most of the ladies nowadays are problematic. They will form virtue signalling, give some men constant sex of all positions, clean the house, good food until you marry them.

Men too being to easily to manipulate will marry them.

What most men and women don't understand is that love is sacrificial. You will work, hustle, too create a home. You will continue sacrificing your time and years to maintain and ensure the family stands . In literal term you are enslaving yourself for your wife and kids.

Then one lady will still treat you like shit because of her entitlement and hypergamous nature. Well most men accept their faith of being in such relationships.

Before I use to call them weak or betamales. But overtime I have learnt they accepted it. It is actually a choice, which puts them in a worse situation because the lady will never change nor respect them on a long-term.

Most marriages not all, is just a sad path to take . Simple.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by OlawaleBammie: 8:05am On Feb 11, 2020
lilyheaven:
grin grin
How can you kill her, when you are the one receiving beating, she will kill you.

Read it well, he said he did not want to retaliate all dis while, and should he retaliate he might comit murder

1 Like

Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by ScotMisile: 8:05am On Feb 11, 2020
tyup:

sad
You sound like someone confused about his origin, ancestry and lineage. .. pls, go for more clarifications.

4 Likes

Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by NigeriaBam: 8:07am On Feb 11, 2020
cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Parents Destroyed My Life In Guise Of Love, I'm Now Depressed Daily / A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame / Another Missing Person. Please Help A Worried Family.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.