Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police (62959 Views)

Outrage As Turkish Police Raid Nigerian Students Over Immigration Status / Turkish Police Arrest Nigerian With 5 Kilos Of Cocaine At Ataturk Airport(pics) / The Scene Where Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Was Killed By Wife Maryam Sanda At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by SolarEdge: 1:45pm On Feb 11, 2020
Inside life
Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by SKINDOGGY: 1:46pm On Feb 11, 2020
Those pickers dy heartless
Awol1:
Not jealousy.

I suspect the guy na picker.

Boys wey dey hustle for Naija come send am money wey him go pick, and he tried to play smart.

Las las boys trace am.

1 Like

Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by SKINDOGGY: 1:47pm On Feb 11, 2020
D ones wey dy kill for here nkọ
lonelydora:
Stay in your country, them no dey hear. Now, they have killed him

1 Like

Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by millionboi2: 1:47pm On Feb 11, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

.....and in your country they dont kill people shey?
See how their police waded into the matter and act professionally. Tell us how your own usually handle such
bcoz no b naija......u 4talk say to say him dey abroad e 4no hapn
Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by bigiyaro(m): 1:49pm On Feb 11, 2020
killed by fellow Nigerians :1.23 odds.
Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by rita25(f): 1:52pm On Feb 11, 2020
IS HIS COUNTRY SAFE?
I SUSPECT DEAL GONE WRNG OR GF HIRED HITMEN STURVS

RIP BRO.
HUNT YOUR KILLERS IF YOU CAN
lonelydora:
Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by grandstar(m): 1:52pm On Feb 11, 2020
Befii:
No wonder Syrian army has been killing their soldiers these days like chickens.

Are Nigerians being killed daily in Turkey? He was even a freelance DJ which indicates he was doing well.

Don't blow the death of one person out of proportion. Because a Briton is killed in Lagos does not mean Lagosians are bad.

My brother is married to a Turk.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by shogsman(m): 1:54pm On Feb 11, 2020
If we start respecting ourselves and place more values on human life inside our own country, foreigners won't see our people as an easy target,I trust this will unnoticed as usual because we have a government that is unfit.

1 Like

Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by SamOyovwi: 1:55pm On Feb 11, 2020
Better to die in your country than another man's land
lonelydora:

1 Like

Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by Olugbenga1234: 1:56pm On Feb 11, 2020
lonelydora:
lol they can kill you anywhere bro

1 Like

Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by urahara(m): 1:56pm On Feb 11, 2020
grandstar:

Are Nigerians being killed daily in Turkey? He was even a freelance DJ which indicates he was doing well.

Don't blow the death of one person out of proportion. Because a Briton is killed in Lagos does not mean Lagosians are bad.

My brother is married to a Turk.

Woow, I thought jws only married jws.
Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by grandstar(m): 1:57pm On Feb 11, 2020
urahara:

Woow, I thought jws only married jws.

My brother is not a Witness

I’m probably the only witness in my bloodline
Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by dederocs(m): 1:57pm On Feb 11, 2020
The second picture says it all, Arabs are animals.
Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by shogsman(m): 1:58pm On Feb 11, 2020
rita25:
IS HIS COUNTRY SAFE?
I SUSPECT DEAL GONE WRNG OR GF HIRED HITMEN STURVS

RIP BRO.
HUNT YOUR KILLERS IF YOU CAN
Nope a jealous ex boyfriend sounds more likely
Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by urahara(m): 2:01pm On Feb 11, 2020
grandstar:

My brother is not a Witness

I’m probably the only witness in my bloodline

Woow.

What's your conversion story ? smiley
Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by ecvhhoestop8: 2:01pm On Feb 11, 2020
Invest minimum of $20 (~ NGN 7,200) in for€x investments, cryptocurrenci£s like bitcoins etc and get up to 10 % everyday for 20 DAYS. You can start making up to ₦10,000 daily ....
[url=/rfNgdKn] >>> CLICK HERE NOW TO SIGN UP >>> [/url]

This is completely a side income program where you focus on your day to day activities while earning on the side.
This platform is very legitimate.

LOCAL BANK PAYMENTS, BITCOIN AND ETHEREUM ACCEPTED.

[url=/rfNgdKn] >>> CLICK HERE NOW TO SIGN UP >>> [/url]

You can WhatsApp < 0 8 0 7 2 9 8 1 5 2 8 > for more details.
Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by shogsman(m): 2:02pm On Feb 11, 2020
Awol1:
Not jealousy.

Boys wey dey hustle for Naija come send am money wey him go pick, and he tried to play smart.

Las las boys trace am.

Highly unlikely, not everybody that travels involves in things like that,he was definitely killed by a Turkish

1 Like

Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by chukwuibuipob: 2:02pm On Feb 11, 2020
lonelydora:
who told u d wicked pipu nor go kill him in obodo Naija too? His fellow ipob yweets kee him.Dey shud arrest dem all angry angry angry heartless baztards sad angry
Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by grandstar(m): 2:05pm On Feb 11, 2020
urahara:

Woow.

What's your conversion story ? smiley

While I was in secondary school, a senior whose parents were Jehovah's Witnesses came to meet me and asked if I wanted a free Bible study. We were both boarders. I said yes and every Sunday, during Church service, we will meet in one of the classrooms to study.

It took me about 6 months to fully accept it as the Truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by born2begreat(m): 2:05pm On Feb 11, 2020
Tell him... You get sense jare. Ki Oluwa ma sowa ni

2dice01:
Alaye you can be killed anywhere
Death no dey use location

Even in comfort of your father house Caterpillar can come crush you like guguru
Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by urahara(m): 2:08pm On Feb 11, 2020
grandstar:

While I was in secondary school, a senior whose parents were Jehovah's Witnesses came to meet me and asked if I wanted a free Bible study. We were both boarders. I said yes and every Sunday, during Church service, we will meet in one of the classrooms to study.

It took me about 6 months to fully accept it as the Truth.

How did your family react ?

1 Like

Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by XANDERBOY85: 2:16pm On Feb 11, 2020
urchcoded:
Considering he's a disc jockey in a nyt club he probably had gotten into trouble with bad boys. It's possible also dat his death has something to do with a Turkish lady. I don't think it's Yahoo related cos Dy would av just shot him dead. Rip nwanne

The torture points to the fact it was a emotionally driven murder! So in all probability, the murderers are Turkish or none-blacks! It could be due to jealousy over his Turkish girlfriend or he was owing them something....and the fact they were already racists gave them added impetus to torture him!

1 Like

Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by XANDERBOY85: 2:19pm On Feb 11, 2020
dederocs:
The second picture says it all, Arabs are animals.

Forget whites! Arabs are the worst racists on the face of the earth!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by West2019(m): 2:19pm On Feb 11, 2020
lonelydora:
na so u mumu reach ur country person no dey die again or jealousness no dey Nigerian .

1 Like

Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by Isoduwa(m): 2:24pm On Feb 11, 2020
May he soul rest in Turkey
Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by omoharry(f): 2:30pm On Feb 11, 2020
Okoroawusa:

I can never feel at home any where on earth but Nigeria.

Who no go no know... travel and see.
travel out ( not arab countries oo) and you will see that this country is not it at all...forget the second citizen buohaha treatment!! that one is normal in any country where you are not a citizen. .
.We are presently running on auto pilot.Nothings is working, from security to healthcare, judiciary is for the highest bidder and killers /terrorist and release but innocent protesters are locked up for month without trial..everyone is afriad to speak against injustice for because there is tyranny in then land..so may nonsense that should not be happening in a civilized society. Abeg, mention one thing that is still functioning in this country aside from our zeal to keep moving amid the various challenges we are facing. Say you are a patriot, that i will understand but dont tell me that Nigeria is white when we all know it is all covered in black.

3 Likes

Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by Midas01: 2:33pm On Feb 11, 2020
Scamming is not hustling. Call cybercrime what it is.
Awol1:
Not jealousy.

Las las boys trace am.

1 Like

Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by einsteine(m): 2:35pm On Feb 11, 2020
Maybe he is one of those who provide accounts for Yahoo Boys. The country fits. Turkey, Dubai, etc.

Or maybe he is just an innocent victim.

Thankfully, he is in a country where investigation is done well.

1 Like

Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by shekauvsbuhari: 2:42pm On Feb 11, 2020
lonelydora:
Chima dt stayed in his country hustling legit, was it nt ur police dt killed him? Shut ur mup mr man.

5 Likes

Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by Jaymoney5000(m): 2:43pm On Feb 11, 2020
lonelydora:

Is it safe here??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer / Female Robbery Gang Arrested In Ghana (Photos) / How The Ritualist Den At Ile-Zik Lagos Was Uncovered. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.