Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:38 AM

Bbnaija’s Mercy Really Loves Cubana Chief Priest, See What They Did At Her House - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija’s Mercy Really Loves Cubana Chief Priest, See What They Did At Her House (2405 Views)

Toke Makinwa Exposes Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife over poor job in her house / Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Her House Interior Design Amidst Ambode Scandal (PHOTO) / Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija’s Mercy Really Loves Cubana Chief Priest, See What They Did At Her House by newsmag: 8:59pm On Feb 11, 2020
Big Brother Naija 2019 winner, Mercy Eke did her house warming on sunday and she had a lot of celebrities in attendance including the famous bar man Cubana Chief Priest.

It got to a point Mercy sat on his lap and also thanked him for coming, watch the video.

https://newsmag.com.ng/bbnaijas-mercy-really-loves-cubana-chief-priest-see-what-they-did-at-her-house-warming-as-ike-watched/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPZ8Vnirr0I&t=293s

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija’s Mercy Really Loves Cubana Chief Priest, See What They Did At Her House by MOnkeyBabe(f): 12:01am On Feb 12, 2020
IMO State RaCism. [color=#770077][/color] GBWaam/!!! ! ! ! ! !##^^ Cubana no look me because I come from deta na AnamBRa grin cheesy kiss tongue shocked angry shocked cry
Re: Bbnaija’s Mercy Really Loves Cubana Chief Priest, See What They Did At Her House by segebase(m): 7:00am On Feb 12, 2020
gt

(1) (Reply)

“I Didn’t Film My Son And Posted It To Abuse Him”, Mother Of Little Boy In Calm / Rita Dominic Reacts As Nengi Goes S3ductive In A Queen-like Photo Mode / LEAKED!! Lautech Olosho Caught Knacking Two Guys Badly (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.