Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House (60523 Views)

Wedding Of 60-Year-Old Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother (Official Photos) / Simi's Mother, Jedidiah Ogunleye's Wedding Photos / Jedidiah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother Weds. Simi Plays Chief Bridesmaid Role (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House by Issafela: 1:14pm On May 18, 2018
Nigerian Singer "Simi" took to her insta-story to teases her mom and step dad as they frolic in her house

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/05/18/simis-mom-and-her-new-husband-seen-frolicking-video/

2 Likes

Re: Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House by haywire07(m): 1:18pm On May 18, 2018
To imagine this old woman still mounting a dïck, gives me double heart beat rate

194 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House by adeniyi3971(m): 1:20pm On May 18, 2018
This woman go like kpansh like madddddd

39 Likes

Re: Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House by pyyxxaro: 1:22pm On May 18, 2018
The 2 people above me

Olumo rock and transformer fall on ur testes embarassed

155 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:30pm On May 18, 2018
Love is a BEAUTIFUL thingy!!

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:30pm On May 18, 2018
haywire07:
To imagine this old woman still mounting a dïck, gives me double heart beat rate
Why are you having a heart attack for a woman that is happy again in her life, for someone getting her groove back

adeniyi3971:

And what if she did, na ur kpanshing

89 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House by Gentlevin: 1:38pm On May 18, 2018
adeniyi3971:
Is it your kpansing?....

Or do u want her to TRANSMIT the kpanshing to u?

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House by internationalman(m): 1:47pm On May 18, 2018
After the frolicking they will transmission to the bedroom for the recommendation of the transmission transmission..

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House by adeniyi3971(m): 1:55pm On May 18, 2018
Gentlevin:
Is it your kpansing?....
Or do u want her to TRANSMIT the kpanshing to u?

dey your lane ooo!

1 Like

Re: Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House by wittyt98(m): 3:11pm On May 18, 2018
Shes a Break A Nigga Dick grin

a 3some with simi n mama simi wouldn't be a bad idea yunno grin

17 Likes

Re: Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:21pm On May 18, 2018
haywire07:
Hatred kills faster!

Love knows no age.

If ever you find one, don't ever let go! wink

13 Likes

Re: Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House by Chanchit: 3:38pm On May 18, 2018
Simi dey there dey snap people enjoying their marriage instead if her to start thinking if how to get herself someone that will carry her like this. Anyway, no time is too late, her mother issa perfect example.

3 Likes

Re: Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House by Waffarianman(m): 3:42pm On May 18, 2018
D's 1once nva kn wey dey pain dem...

PVC movement against 2019

2 Likes

Re: Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House by DIKEnaWAR: 3:59pm On May 18, 2018
So this man actually phucks this woman? I thought he married her so they can read the bible and share the word together.

Disgusting!

4 Likes

Re: Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House by Obainoneandonly(m): 6:08pm On May 18, 2018
somebody once told me that*there's nothing sweeter than a old womans pvssy"

1 Like

Re: Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House by kayusdguy(m): 7:03pm On May 18, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
somebody once time me that*there's nothing sweeter than a old womans pvssy"
Nonsense, Glorofied Baboon

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House by Obainoneandonly(m): 7:08pm On May 18, 2018
kayusdguy:

Nonsense, Glorofied Baboon
its your parents and ur generations unborn that are baboons..OTELE NSHI

5 Likes

Re: Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House by kayusdguy(m): 7:11pm On May 18, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
its your parents and ur generations unborn that are baboons..OTELE NSHI
Ode, shebi, na old pussy sweet pass, like your mummy and grandmum pussy sweet pass your wife own, go and bleep them then. COLLOQUIAL FOOL

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House by Obainoneandonly(m): 7:16pm On May 18, 2018
kayusdguy:

Ode, shebi, na old pussy sweet pass, like your mummy and grandmum pussy sweet pass your wife own, go and bleep them then. COLLOQUIAL FOOL
am not an incestuous person,but I wouldn't mind fvcking ur mama and sisters.or even ur lady.don't worry,I will take it slow on dem

4 Likes

Re: Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House by kayusdguy(m): 7:25pm On May 18, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
am not an incestuous person,but I wouldn't mind fvcking ur mama and sisters.or even ur lady.don't worry,I will take it slow on dem
With your biro cover abi? LMAO...... Incestuous people won't tell you they are incestous

2 Likes

Re: Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House by Obainoneandonly(m): 7:34pm On May 18, 2018
kayusdguy:

With your biro cover abi? LMAO...... Incestuous people won't tell you they are incestous
Biro? very funny of you.is ur mama still alive? I will definitely wish to know her. I will like to practice"banana split"on her

4 Likes

Re: Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House by kayusdguy(m): 7:36pm On May 18, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
Biro? very funny of you.is ur mama still alive? I will definitely wish to know her. I will like to practice"banana split"on her
Go and SPLIT your own useless BANANA..... LMAO

3 Likes

Re: Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House by Obainoneandonly(m): 7:38pm On May 18, 2018
kayusdguy:
Go and SPLIT your own useless BANANA..... LMAO
maybe d YOGI style then

3 Likes

Re: Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House by kayusdguy(m): 7:42pm On May 18, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
maybe d YOGI style then
You know what, go to the nearest hospital, tell them you you have a deformed brain, don't worry, the doctors there will know what to do.

4 Likes

Re: Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House by Houseofglam7(f): 7:44pm On May 18, 2018
Awwwwww
Love is beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House by Obainoneandonly(m): 7:44pm On May 18, 2018
kayusdguy:

You know what, go to the nearest hospital, tell them you you have a deformed brain, don't worry, the doctors there will know what to do.
my brain is functioning at is utmost capacity. its u Dats mentally r*tarded. deadmeat

6 Likes

Re: Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House by kayusdguy(m): 7:48pm On May 18, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
my brain is functioning at is utmost capacity. its u Dats mentally r*tarded. deadmeat
You see, that's one of the signs of a deformed brain, the individual claims he has a vey good one. I'm telling you now o, get to the nearest hospital before its too late

4 Likes

Re: Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House by Deckline(m): 7:55pm On May 18, 2018
These two clowns above me though grin grin The winner gets a medal.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House by Obainoneandonly(m): 8:02pm On May 18, 2018
kayusdguy:

You see, that's one of the signs of a deformed brain, the individual claims he has a vey good one. I'm telling you now o, get to the nearest hospital before its too late
what are d signs?because I said I wanted to fvck ur momma,ur sisters and Lady..I think u re d one dat need seeing a doctor,or maybe a psychologist,for ur bruised ego

1 Like

Re: Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House by Obainoneandonly(m): 8:03pm On May 18, 2018
Deckline:
These two clowns above me though grin grin The winner gets a medal.
Bro d oda guy is d clown, not me.
but, I sure will get dat ur medal

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Ass Is Growing, Life Is Good - Khloe / Shirtless Davido Pictured With D'banj, Don Jazzy And Reekado Banks / BBNaija: Tacha's Boyfriend & Management Dupe Her - Jaruma Shares Leaked Audio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.