Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 100X Zoom Camera, 108 Megapixels - This Is It! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 100X Zoom Camera, 108 Megapixels - This Is It! (5018 Views)

Why Megapixels Are A Misleading Camera Spec / How The 108 MEGAPIXELS Camera Performs On The Oppo Reno3 Pro By Fisayo Fosudo / Do Higher Megapixels Translate Into Better Cameras/photos? The Truth.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 100X Zoom Camera, 108 Megapixels - This Is It! by Kofiafric: 9:34pm On Feb 11, 2020
Re: Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 100X Zoom Camera, 108 Megapixels - This Is It! by OneGeek(m): 10:32pm On Feb 11, 2020
This thing has up to 16GB of RAM!!!!!
Now that's illegal.

5 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 100X Zoom Camera, 108 Megapixels - This Is It! by seanwilliam(m): 12:53am On Feb 12, 2020
OneGeek:
This thing has up to 16GB of RAM!!!!!

Now that's illegal.
it still cannot optimise like iphone 11 pro max

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 100X Zoom Camera, 108 Megapixels - This Is It! by OneGeek(m): 1:41am On Feb 12, 2020
seanwilliam:
Yeah, iPhones generally.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 100X Zoom Camera, 108 Megapixels - This Is It! by falcon01: 7:19am On Feb 12, 2020
seanwilliam:
what do you mean
Re: Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 100X Zoom Camera, 108 Megapixels - This Is It! by SocialJustice: 8:48am On Feb 12, 2020
seanwilliam:
Optimise in what sense?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 100X Zoom Camera, 108 Megapixels - This Is It! by seanwilliam(m): 8:57am On Feb 12, 2020
SocialJustice:
Optimise in what sense?
what makes the phone run faster and ram management too.. iPhone with 1 GB RAM having better experience than 2 GB RAM Android smartphone
Re: Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 100X Zoom Camera, 108 Megapixels - This Is It! by SocialJustice: 9:12am On Feb 12, 2020
seanwilliam:
what makes the phone run faster and ram management too.. iPhone with 1 GB RAM having better experience than 2 GB RAM Android smartphone
You haven't used both phones and you're here talking one down.

7 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 100X Zoom Camera, 108 Megapixels - This Is It! by seanwilliam(m): 9:13am On Feb 12, 2020
SocialJustice:
You haven't used both phones and you're here talking one down.
I have used iphone before and currently using Samsung grin
Re: Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 100X Zoom Camera, 108 Megapixels - This Is It! by SocialJustice: 9:25am On Feb 12, 2020
seanwilliam:
Have you used the S20 ultra? That's is what I'm asking. Don't condemn what you haven't used.

20 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 100X Zoom Camera, 108 Megapixels - This Is It! by seanwilliam(m): 9:27am On Feb 12, 2020
SocialJustice:
Have you used the S20 ultra? That's is what I'm asking. Don't condemn what you haven't used.

1 Share

Re: Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 100X Zoom Camera, 108 Megapixels - This Is It! by Olam09(m): 9:37am On Feb 12, 2020
iPhone user will come here to trash the best phone in the world Samsung Galaxy phone if iphone is the best phone in the world why is it not leading Samsung Galaxy till Jesus come Samsung will still be their oga patapata i don't know why I just love that phone

7 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 100X Zoom Camera, 108 Megapixels - This Is It! by seanwilliam(m): 10:38am On Feb 12, 2020
Olam09:
iPhone user will come here to trash the best phone in the world Samsung Galaxy phone if iphone is the best phone in the world why is it not leading Samsung Galaxy till Jesus come Samsung will still be their oga patapata i don't know why I just love that phone
I prefer samsung to iphone anytime any day.. but truth be told, iphone is the best of all phones

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 100X Zoom Camera, 108 Megapixels - This Is It! by sunshineV(f): 10:52am On Feb 12, 2020
iSheep up there talking trash Meanwhile a foolish tecno markerter once said:

5 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 100X Zoom Camera, 108 Megapixels - This Is It! by kingxsamz(m): 11:38am On Feb 12, 2020
seanwilliam:

Smh, I'm damn sure you haven't used any Huawei flagship.
So how did you arrive at such ridiculous conclusion?

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 100X Zoom Camera, 108 Megapixels - This Is It! by Olam09(m): 11:50am On Feb 12, 2020
seanwilliam:
I prefer samsung to iphone anytime any day.. but truth be told, iphone is the best of all phones
it is a lie ask people who knows the value of phone they're are gonna tell you samsung is still the best phone in the world iphone is just like a brother to him lemme say immediate brother.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 100X Zoom Camera, 108 Megapixels - This Is It! by Coquinoqui: 3:17pm On Feb 12, 2020
seanwilliam:

What is this one talking about.
Apple just dey use una head...

France just fined Apple 27million USD for slowing down older phones so users can buy new ones. You are here talking about optimisation

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.techspot.com/amp/news/83920-french-watchdog-fines-apple-27-million-slowing-down.html

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 100X Zoom Camera, 108 Megapixels - This Is It! by drjprince: 5:02pm On Feb 12, 2020
seanwilliam:
try to tell them you use Samsung A10

6 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 100X Zoom Camera, 108 Megapixels - This Is It! by laivwire(m): 6:04pm On Feb 12, 2020
seanwilliam:
Dey there dey dream. Still sulking over optimization. We're talking value for cash you're talking optimization.

Any reason why iPhones refuse to catch up with the rest of the world. In-screen fingerprint scanner, 8k video recording, radar, bigger brighter screens? 45W charger? 90-120Hz display screens?

Are phones all about camera and optimization any more? Of course 16gb Ram and other specs are overkill but we're talking about the worth you get. I can get an S20 and not bother about changing phones for the next 3 years. 512gb and memory extension. What?!

Apple has been discovered to cut the cost of production of their phones to the minimum and charge exorbitant prices on them. Till date no USB type C, no expandable memory and overpriced accessories.They are only selling the brand as of today to milk their gullible fans

At the end it's still boils down to individual needs and opinion. As far as I'm concerned, we've reached peak smartphone and what's left to bloat up specs that have little differences per annual iteration. I've made the jump from being an Apple fanboy (Mac, iPad, iPod and iPhone) for over 6years since and I don't regret it.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 100X Zoom Camera, 108 Megapixels - This Is It! by seanwilliam(m): 6:10pm On Feb 12, 2020
drjprince:
no be samsung?

Re: Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 100X Zoom Camera, 108 Megapixels - This Is It! by seanwilliam(m): 6:19pm On Feb 12, 2020
laivwire:

Dey there dey dream. Still sulking over optimization. We're talking value for cash you're talking optimization.

Any reason why iPhones refuse to catch up with the rest of the world. In-screen fingerprint scanner, 8k video recording, radar, bigger brighter screens? 45W charger? 90-120Hz display screens?

Are phones all about camera and optimization any more? Of course 16gb Ram and other specs are overkill but we're talking about the worth you get. I can get an S20 and not bother about changing phones for the next 3 years. 512gb and memory extension. What?!

Apple has been discovered to cut the cost of production of their phones to the minimum and charge exorbitant prices on them. Till date no USB type C, no expandable memory and overpriced accessories.They are only selling the brand as of today to milk their gullible fans

At the end it's still boils down to individual needs and opinion. As far as I'm concerned, we've reached peak smartphone and what's left to bloat up specs that have little differences per annual iteration. I've made the jump from being an Apple fanboy (Mac, iPad, iPod and iPhone) for over 6years since and I don't regret it.
only your last paragraph makes.. every other thing up there is rubbish!.. fans are not complaining!!. Anyway the bolded is true.. what's left is just spec upgrading.. e.g refreshing rate, camera, processor.. and we really dont need/use those things in actual sense.. all in all, iphone commands respect!

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 100X Zoom Camera, 108 Megapixels - This Is It! by hardeycute(m): 7:01pm On Feb 12, 2020
SocialJustice:
Ask the d*ckhead which Samsung is he using, he uses A10s. cheesy

That nigga is an ignorant, all his opinions is entirely based on what he reads on nairaland. No experience or whatsoever of high end phones or flagships. grin

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 100X Zoom Camera, 108 Megapixels - This Is It! by hardeycute(m): 7:02pm On Feb 12, 2020
drjprince:
And he should mention the IPhone model he used (if any).
Re: Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 100X Zoom Camera, 108 Megapixels - This Is It! by drjprince: 7:09pm On Feb 12, 2020
hardeycute:

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 100X Zoom Camera, 108 Megapixels - This Is It! by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 12, 2020
NONSENSE.
rather go for XIAOMI MI 10. which has same precision and cheaper.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 100X Zoom Camera, 108 Megapixels - This Is It! by SocialJustice: 8:15pm On Feb 12, 2020
hardeycute:

That nigga is an ignorant, all his opinions is entirely based on what he reads on nairaland. No experience or whatsoever of high end phones or flagships. grin
I tire jare. How can a person have such a strong opinion based on ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 100X Zoom Camera, 108 Megapixels - This Is It! by laivwire(m): 8:19pm On Feb 12, 2020
seanwilliam:
only your last paragraph makes.. every other thing up there is rubbish!.. fans are not complaining!!. Anyway the bolded is true.. what's left is just spec upgrading.. e.g refreshing rate, camera, processor.. and we really dont need/use those things in actual sense.. all in all, iphone commands respect!
Exactly the evasive action I expected. Goodluck Apple fanboy cheesy
Re: Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 100X Zoom Camera, 108 Megapixels - This Is It! by audububa(m): 11:58pm On Feb 12, 2020
seanwilliam:
but will handle bigger applications better than iPhone
Re: Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 100X Zoom Camera, 108 Megapixels - This Is It! by seanwilliam(m): 5:20am On Feb 13, 2020
audububa:
but will handle bigger applications better than iPhone
no phones handle apps better than iphone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 100X Zoom Camera, 108 Megapixels - This Is It! by seanwilliam(m): 7:49am On Feb 13, 2020
hardeycute:

why are you afraid to quote me directly?? grin cheesy u dont need to fear nah..
Re: Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 100X Zoom Camera, 108 Megapixels - This Is It! by seanwilliam(m): 7:51am On Feb 13, 2020
grin smiley wink iPhone 11 pro max
hardeycute:

(1) (2) (Reply)

PUK Code For My SIM Card / Enjoy Free Night Call On Mtn Every With #0.00!!! Huried Now / Jumia And Konga Pickup Stations In Kogi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.