Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Access Bank, Oceanic Bank And Unity Bank Are Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank, Oceanic Bank And Unity Bank Are Recruiting (2293 Views)

Oceanic Bank Test! / Oceanic Bank Update / Oceanic Bank: If You Applied Before August 21st Please Re-apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Access Bank, Oceanic Bank And Unity Bank Are Recruiting by oride: 2:57pm On Jun 01, 2007
[b][/b]ACCESS BANK
In an impressive drive to hire the best candidates for its expanding operations, Access bank is now recruiting fresh graduates.

They expect you to have a second class upper degree, with a track record of excellence and a passion to succeed. You should not be more than 27 year of age!

In order to apply, visit the access bank website and read more about what they expect

[b][/b]OCEANIC BANK
You should have a BSc (minimum of 2.2) and HND (upper credit) and be willing to work in any branch location you are posted to, if your application is successful
People can send their CVs directly to Oceanic bank offices. That way, your application could be treated faster. Please find address of their Lagos Corporate office:

Head, Human Resources
Oceanic Bank International Plc
Plot 270 Ozumba Mbadiwe,
Victoria Isalnd,
Lagos.

[b][/b]UNITY BANK
In order to apply, you need to have obtained a BSc (2.2 minimum) or HND (upper credit). Then send your CV and cover letter to:

Human Resources,
Unity Bank PLC
Unity Bank Tower
Plot 785, Herbert Macualay way,
Central Business District, Abuja

Deadline for application is June 15, 2007, so make sure you apply asap.
Re: Access Bank, Oceanic Bank And Unity Bank Are Recruiting by avilah: 1:30pm On Jun 02, 2007
hi landers,does anyone knw about the access bank result?we were told the result wld b out in 72hrs,after the test.but alas,72 hrs became mre than a week.I sat 4my test at ogba rd mr Biggs in lagos.
Re: Access Bank, Oceanic Bank And Unity Bank Are Recruiting by solo2859: 3:54pm On Jun 04, 2007
Hello Avilah,

I will advice you to go to their Head Office ACCESS BANK PLC, Oyin Jolayemi Street,Victoria Island.Lagos and wcheck your result there. Rather than waiting endlessly for the result to be communicated to you.
I just finished my 1st interview and hopefully i will be having the next soonest.
Cheers!
Re: Access Bank, Oceanic Bank And Unity Bank Are Recruiting by kayodu: 4:18pm On Jun 04, 2007
I also wrote d test @ mr Bigs last week. I want 2be sure if d result is out b4 i go there. Anybody dat knows about it should help. Thanks
Re: Access Bank, Oceanic Bank And Unity Bank Are Recruiting by kayodu: 4:21pm On Jun 04, 2007
I also wrote d test @ mr Bigs last week. I want 2be sure if d result is out b4 i go there. Anybody dat knows about it should help. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Experienced Onshore & Offshore Positions At Swift Oil & Gas / Who Knows About Mexxes Corporation / Alphastar Paints

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.