Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,147 members, 7,835,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Book write up start now really appreciate as I will pick point here to use - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Book write up start now really appreciate as I will pick point here to use (2059 Views)

Please Does My Sister Have A Point Here / You Went To The Gym to pick Your Wife home but u met her like This(photo) / Nairaland, I Really Appreciate U Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Book write up start now really appreciate as I will pick point here to use by PureMind2: 8:49am On Feb 12, 2020
I appreciate everyone for you contribution as I have gotten good points and also reasonable once as reference to continue my write up

Thanks to everyone who gave possible solution

As the story continues

tittle :never build yours life over your wife family first
Re: Book write up start now really appreciate as I will pick point here to use by hopeforcharles(m): 8:59am On Feb 12, 2020
Your brother was very stupid for not communicating to family and bringing them into his life. Or maybe non of you cared about him when. He was alive till he made it and now you all want to eat where u didn't sow.
He made his decisions for him self and his family. Let them be.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Book write up start now really appreciate as I will pick point here to use by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 12, 2020
What a sad story but I think the family feud predated your brother's death otherwise, the wife couldn't have started behaving in such a manner
Maybe the lady wasn't tolerated by the family because of her character. The family must wade into the matter asap, whether the woman likes it or not. Your parents gave birth to your late brother and NOT the wife so she should be made to understand this. On the other hand, that the man didn't leave any will behind and the fast that she had only females could have caused her to be feeling so insecure...you know our age-long tradition in Nigeria about male/female child.

Unfortunately, an autopsy wasn't conducted on your brother to ascertain the true cause of his death. If it was poison, since the sickness was short-lived, the report would have shown.

Let your people summon a family meeting and sort out the issue.
Re: Book write up start now really appreciate as I will pick point here to use by thorpido(m): 9:30am On Feb 12, 2020
Did your brother make a will?
You will have to find a way to arrange a family meeting with the wife present to settle this.
Re: Book write up start now really appreciate as I will pick point here to use by piroux(f): 10:32am On Feb 12, 2020
The whole story, you're only telling us of the wife's reactions. What have you people been doing so far? Did you make any threats before, during or after your brother's illness?

Why will you accuse her of locking her husband in the house while he was sick? What was the nature of the illness?

Why are your brother's friends so quick to be on her side? Are they so gullible? Or do they think your family doesn't deserve help?

Why didn't your brother call you while he was sick? What was your relationship?

Your story is way too one sided. Nothing is mentioned of what your family did wrong in all these. If you suspect she killed her husband, go to the

2 Likes

Re: Book write up start now really appreciate as I will pick point here to use by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:22am On Feb 12, 2020
I have seen the way you have mentioned that the wife had two females for your brother. If you people want to gang up to take all that she and her husband had, I just pray she will be able to fight and win. I am not saying she should not give you people a token of what your brother had, she can give if she wishes, the emphasis here is that wether female or male, the children need their fathers property to be utilized properly, so that they can attain good education and become something in future. It's a shame how some cultures in Nigeria do not allow the female children to have a share in family inheritance.

How come your brother did not call any of his family members if any of you is worthy of it? If your brother cut off from his family members during his lifetime, why do you suddenly want to claim relationship now that he is late? You did not mention the type of illness, you have no proof that she killed him, you have no proof that she kept him indoors, etc. Call a meeting and handle things in a peaceful way. Your family must have been wicked to the late man and his wife, such that even after his demise, she still wants the enmity to continue, pathetic.
PureMind2:
the wife had two kids for my brother both female they live okay on island and my brother is a car dealer has lot of property...

5 Likes

Re: Book write up start now really appreciate as I will pick point here to use by PureMind2: 11:46am On Feb 12, 2020
I posted these for people to learn lesson before your pick anybody to settle down with mind you the man in question just love been secretful and we are close as we are brought up together as for the wife in question she is in control she also like to distance her self from the family but want her family closer the illness is not even stated clearly to us all we know that everything happens all of a sudden and am still in shook as at now mind you no matter how nice you are to a lady that do not guarantee your happiness more so the hussy stated that before he died if the wife want money let her say it so he can give her more (there is more to that statement for her husband to say such)
LilMissFavvy:
I have seen the way you have mentioned that the wife had two females for your brother. If you people want to gang up to take all that she and her husband had, I just pray she will be able to fight and win. I am not saying she should not give you people a token of what your brother had, she can give if she wishes, the emphasis here is that wether female or male, the children need their fathers property to be utilized properly, so that they can attain good education and become something in future. It's a shame how some cultures in Nigeria do not allow the female children to have a share in family inheritance.

How come your brother did not call any of his family members if any of you is worthy of it? If your brother cut off from his family members during his lifetime, why do you suddenly want to claim relationship now that he is late? You did not mention the type of illness, you have no proof that she killed him, you have no proof that she kept him indoors, etc. Call a meeting and handle things in a peaceful way. Your family must have been wicked to the late man and his wife, such that even after his demise, she still wants the enmity to continue, pathetic.
Re: Book write up start now really appreciate as I will pick point here to use by PureMind2: 11:53am On Feb 12, 2020
You cant understand the unseen situation he has been like that before he even has but am sure all these started from when he got married everything changed no one have access to him again in fact he won't even want the wife to know when he want to give you something I mean his blood not friends
hopeforcharles:
Your brother was very stupid for not communicating to family and bringing them into his life. Or maybe non of you cared about him when. He was alive till he made it and now you all want to eat where u didn't sow.
He made his decisions for him self and his family. Let them be.
Re: Book write up start now really appreciate as I will pick point here to use by drmikeadams(m): 12:35pm On Feb 12, 2020
grin grin angry man wey woman use juju hold no dey remember em family,,,,

1 Like

Re: Book write up start now really appreciate as I will pick point here to use by PureMind2: 12:40pm On Feb 12, 2020
Am sure she will meet are Waterloo's soon including her mother imagine the day the hussy dead the stupid wife mother was in there parlour drinking hot tea that same day I still believe something will happen
drmikeadams:
grin grin angry man wey woman use juju hold no dey remember em family,,,,
Re: Book write up start now really appreciate as I will pick point here to use by yeyeosoronga: 12:43pm On Feb 12, 2020
PureMind2:
I posted these for people to learn lesson before your pick anybody to settle down with mind you the man in question just love been secretful and we are close as we are brought up together as for the wife in question she is in control she also like to distance her self from the family but want her family closer the illness is not even stated clearly to us all we know that everything happens all of a sudden and am still in shook as at now mind you no matter how nice you are to a lady that do not guarantee your happiness more so the hussy stated that before he died if the wife want money let her say it so he can give her more (there is more to that statement for her husband to say such)

If the illness happened suddenly, why are you then claiming she locked her husband up alone and didnt seek medical care for him?
You made it sound as though he's been Ill for a long time, and nobody knew, meanwhile you say it happened suddenly in the same breathe.
People can die unexpectedly at anytime, you don't have to blame their spouses.
Find out what killed your brother- get a diagnosis from the hospitsl/ death certificate which I'm sure should be with the wife.
Call a family meeting with the deceased close friends, wife's family and yours together to decide on the way forward, how the children will be catered for, the plans the wife has, what property the deceased has left for his immediate family.
Agree amongst yourselves on how to check on the children regularly and how their school fees will be paid- is it from their father's property or what?.

1 Like

Re: Book write up start now really appreciate as I will pick point here to use by drmikeadams(m): 12:44pm On Feb 12, 2020
PureMind2:
Am sure she will meet are Waterloo's soon including her mother imagine the day the hussy dead the stupid wife mother was in there parlour drinking hot tea that same day I still believe something will happen
grin grin grin

Hope we learn sha,, but we never learn till we re dead,,ttoto don send men go early grave
Re: Book write up start now really appreciate as I will pick point here to use by PureMind2: 1:06pm On Feb 12, 2020
All move was abortive by the wife has they have totally refuse to pick up there call but soon I will make sure I call her out I will write a book about these occurrence and publish it as well it will prevent someone who is trying to put the wife over there family don't make such mistakes
never
yeyeosoronga:

If the illness happened suddenly, why are you then claiming she locked her husband up alone and didnt seek medical care for him?
You made it sound as though he's been Ill for a long time, and nobody knew, meanwhile you say it happened suddenly in the same breathe.
Find out what killed your brother- get a diagnosis from the hospitsl/ death certificate which I'm sure should be with the wife.
Call a family meeting with the deceased close friends, wife's family and yours together to decide on the way forward, how the children will be catered for, the plans the wife has, what property the deceased has left for his immediate family.
Agree amongst yourselves on how to check on the children regularly and how their school fees will be paid- is it from their father's property or what?.
Re: Book write up start now really appreciate as I will pick point here to use by yeyeosoronga: 1:14pm On Feb 12, 2020
PureMind2:
All move was abortive by the wife has they have totally refuse to pick up there call but soon I will make sure I call her out I will write a book about these occurrence and publish it as well it will prevent someone who is trying to put the wife over there family don't make such mistakes
never

Your book would be interesting, but you have to be objective otherwise you will only sound very bitter and entitled.
Other than not getting along with his family, what exactly has your wife done against her husband?
Did she poison him?, deprive him of medical care? Denied him a proper burial?
How did she kill him? What exactly was her offence when he was alive?

1 Like

Re: Book write up start now really appreciate as I will pick point here to use by PureMind2: 2:27pm On Feb 12, 2020
The wife and the family have been in a distance talk no proper burial as the wife refuse to bring the children to there dad burial to pay last respect poison I can say yes because if someone is sick the wife still have the courage to take the hussy travel out without proper treat over there after fulfilling all aim return him back note the hussy is still sick she never take the courage to informed the closest person in the family what other thing is poison than these ?
yeyeosoronga:

Your book would be interesting, but you have to be objective otherwise you will only sound very bitter and entitled.
Other than not getting along with his family, what exactly has your wife done against her husband?
Did she poison him?, deprive him of medical care? Denied him a proper burial?
How did she kill him? What exactly was her offence when he was alive?
Re: Book write up start now really appreciate as I will pick point here to use by rain21(f): 2:46pm On Feb 12, 2020
I don't really understand your write up..
If your brother was sick up to the point of death, how come he couldn't call any of his siblings to inform them.
You said he was secretive, even at the point of death? or are you implying that the wife jazzed him?and what did you guys as his family do about it? your family decided to keep quiet when he was alive,Hale and hearty only to make a case at his death.

His mother inlaw was drinking hot tea in the parlour? Lol.., what was she supposed to do?

Your family should just call a family meeting if he didn't write a will and resolve all issues and misunderstandings... bearing in mind he has kids__male or female
Re: Book write up start now really appreciate as I will pick point here to use by lilyheaven: 2:50pm On Feb 12, 2020
Please leave the young widow alone, stop labeling her bad, remove your eyes from there, she still has those children to take care, I'm sure you don't send if they will go to school or not, all your problems now is how to take over someone property.
Please go and make money and give that woman peace of mind.
If truly she killed her husband as you claimed, don't worry about it, karma will take care of it.

4 Likes

Re: Book write up start now really appreciate as I will pick point here to use by lilyheaven: 3:00pm On Feb 12, 2020
yeyeosoronga:

grin grin
Did you just say have a meeting on how the children will be catered for?
You should know nothing like that will ever happen , even if she had a male child.
The meeting will just end there, they are feeling bad and looking for away to fight the young widow.
They must have shown her pepper.
Re: Book write up start now really appreciate as I will pick point here to use by yeyeosoronga: 3:13pm On Feb 12, 2020
PureMind2:
The wife and the family have been in a distance talk no proper burial as the wife refuse to bring the children to there dad burial to pay last respect poison I can say yes because if someone is sick the wife still have the courage to take the hussy travel out without proper treat over there after fulfilling all aim return him back note the hussy is still sick she never take the courage to informed the closest person in the family what other thing is poison than these ?

Well your family needs to call a family meeting with her people. Get his close friends and speak to them, to find out what exactly happened to him. They may even act as mediators between you guys as it seems there's an irrevocable breakdown in the relationship between your family and your sister in law.
How did the relationship between you and your brother deteriorate so much that he couldn't confide in you when he was in so much tribulation? Didn't he trust you, his family members?
Health care abroad is very expensive, and they may not be able to afford it, hence bringing him back.
Did he have cancer that had spread or kidney failure? Find out from his close friends. Look for the wife's close friends too, to help mediate in all this.
Somebody , somewhere other than the wife must know what the sickness was.
Now is not the time to fight your sister in law, as you will lose in all aspects. Your brother never trusted you, and you have no idea of his business details, his investments etc. Even if you did, they belong to his children. But it's good you know about them, so that you can be an additional guardian for the children to protect their inheritance from unscrupulous people.
If you fight with your sister in law, you will be fighting with your brother's children too and you will lose that relationship too forever.
Re: Book write up start now really appreciate as I will pick point here to use by PureMind2: 3:14pm On Feb 12, 2020
You don't really know anything going on I don't even blame you anyway I which you can also see same issue why on earth will you be fighting for what I believe we are all mature please I need only matured comment here please
lilyheaven:

grin grin
Did you just say have a meeting on how the children will be catered for?
You should know nothing like that will ever happen , even if she had a male child.
The meeting will just end there, they are feeling bad and looking for away to fight the young widow.
They must have shown her pepper.
Re: Book write up start now really appreciate as I will pick point here to use by lilyheaven: 4:41pm On Feb 12, 2020
PureMind2:
You don't really know anything going on I don't even blame you anyway I which you can also see same issue why on earth will you be fighting for what I believe we are all mature please I need only matured comment here please

Some die in their sleep, some wakes and die, some have brief illness before dying, some have long term sickness. Death is inevitable when it comes.

I hate it when in laws accuse their wife of killing their brother, it's unfair, wickedness.

You said her mum was drinking tea, I'm sure you have been fasting since your brother died.

If your brother loved you so much, you would have been in close relationship before his dismal, . Instead you blame his wife.

You should have been matured enough to care for him when he was alive.

The bottle has broken, the oil has split, what are you going to do with the broken bottle?
Re: Book write up start now really appreciate as I will pick point here to use by PureMind2: 4:47pm On Feb 12, 2020
Am not here to exchange words just a words of advice for my fellow men don't put your wife over your family lesson of the days thanks for you comment
lilyheaven:

Some die in their sleep, some wakes and die, some have brief illness before dying, some have long term sickness. Death is inevitable when it comes.

I hate it when in laws accuse their wife of killing their brother, it's unfair, wickedness.

You said her mum was drinking tea, I'm sure you have been fasting since your brother died.

If your brother loved you so much, you would have been in close relationship before his dismal, . Instead you blame his wife.

You should have been matured enough to care for him when he was alive.

The bottle has broken, the oil has split, what are you going to do with the broken bottle?
Re: Book write up start now really appreciate as I will pick point here to use by hakeemhakeem(m): 5:14pm On Feb 12, 2020
My takes on this is your family hardly contact your brother reason you dont knew when the sickness started and she felt since there was not brotherly relationship she and your brother friends took the responsible and they stood behinds her.allowed her to take charge of her husband properties and raise the kids her own ways. Nothing last forever
Moreover don't accused her for her husband death

2 Likes

Re: Book write up start now really appreciate as I will pick point here to use by PureMind2: 5:50pm On Feb 12, 2020
You have a point nothing last forever
hakeemhakeem:
My takes on this is your family hardly contact your brother reason you dont knew when the sickness started and she felt since there was not brotherly relationship she and your brother friends took the responsible and they stood behinds her.allowed her to take charge of her husband properties and raise the kids her own ways. Nothing last forever
Re: Book write up start now really appreciate as I will pick point here to use by Kendumazy(m): 6:25pm On Feb 12, 2020
The wife not calling her husband family which is the most sensible thing to do while her husband was sick makes it looks suspicious. The issue looks fishy. Whet type of friend won't call his friend family to inform them of a life threatening issue of his friend?

1 Like

Re: Book write up start now really appreciate as I will pick point here to use by PureMind2: 6:38pm On Feb 12, 2020
God bless you man it really look very suspicious but we just only need a critical thinks on these issues
Kendumazy:
The wife not calling her husband family which is the most sensible thing to do while her husband was sick makes it looks suspicious.
Re: Book write up start now really appreciate as I will pick point here to use by TheArchangel(f): 6:38pm On Feb 12, 2020
PureMind2:
She took him abroad for treatment But you said that she locked him up till he died.
You never visited your brother when he was sick to proffer solutions rather you waited till he died to ostracize the family he left behind. No wonder she is going about with security.
Embittered and entitled family enemies everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Book write up start now really appreciate as I will pick point here to use by PureMind2: 6:42pm On Feb 12, 2020
If you know how the whole issue happen you will understand what trying to say the point is that no one is after the property of the husband more so the family also has access to the husband property if the family do not give birth to the husband how will he see him to marry now my point is the wife is a kind of Conny human my say is just that know the kind of woman you are going down with find out very well please it matters
TheArchangel:
She took him abroad for treatment But you said that she locked him up till he died.
You never visited your brother when he was sick to proffer solutions rather you waited till he died to ostracize the family he left behind. No wonder she is going about with security.
Re: Book write up start now really appreciate as I will pick point here to use by TheArchangel(f): 6:43pm On Feb 12, 2020
hakeemhakeem:
Exactly. They didn't contact their brother or the family which made the wife to rely more on friends. He is not even ashame to mention it.
Or maybe they knew but waited for him to died. If not, how did he knew that the wife took him abroad for treatment?. Everything is wrong with this family

1 Like

Re: Book write up start now really appreciate as I will pick point here to use by PureMind2: 6:43pm On Feb 12, 2020
Note taking him abroad was not really for treatment if it was that it could have been better but only to perfect there relocation stay over there now brought back the hussy to die here in Nigeria terrible humans every were
TheArchangel:
Re: Book write up start now really appreciate as I will pick point here to use by TheArchangel(f): 6:47pm On Feb 12, 2020
PureMind2:
If you know how the whole issue happen you will understand what trying to say the point is that no one is after the property of the husband more so the family also has access to the husband property if the family do not give birth to the husband how will he see him to marry now my point is the wife is a kind of Conny human my say is just that know the kind of woman you are going down with find out very well please it matters
Did you visit your brother when he was sick?
Re: Book write up start now really appreciate as I will pick point here to use by PureMind2: 6:50pm On Feb 12, 2020
My j brother did but the wife pretended as if nothing is happening she even entertained him as a normal guess and told my brother that he don't want to see him for now mind you the wife send out my j brother staying with them out of frustration
TheArchangel:
Did you visit your brother when he was sick?

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Nairalander Bought Me A SAFETY BOOT / Meet Barry Dawson, The Man Who Faked Being Deaf And Dumb For 62 Years To Avoid T / Why Are Nigerians Too Obsessed With Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.