Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Please Does My Sister Have A Point Here - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Does My Sister Have A Point Here (1389 Views)

Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? / Does My Brother's Wife Have The Right To Walk Me Out Of My Brother's House ? / Book write up start now really appreciate as I will pick point here to use (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Does My Sister Have A Point Here by Jewessgratitud3: 5:40am On Mar 12
My line was barred last weekend and I've been receiving warning on other one I'm still managing at the moment. I did my NIN some three , four years ago and linked my both lines ( or so I thought) but for some stupid reasons and the Nigerian factor, my line was barred. I was later told that what I have is not valid that it was BVN generated. I was annoyed. So after I got barred, I went to the NIMC office and was given an appointment for next month.

Now, since the other network is seriously warning me to get my line linked and this time I don't want to be caught unawares because the appointment date is still far, I told my idowu to help me use her NIN to get a line I can be using in case anything happens before I get my NIN issue resolved, she outrightly turned me down undecided claiming my immediate elder sister told her to avoid doing such things because of fraud and that if any issue comes up with my line, she'll be the running around to resolve it and she doesn't have that time.
I now said my elder sister was referring to outsiders abi shey na me wan defraud you nii.. this girl said no. That she doesn't want any fraud connected to her. I just told her to forget and stop explaining I don't wanna hear it.

Please does she have a point or Im the one not being reasonable here? I mean.. Im her sister and she knows I will never do anything shady that will implicate her. Omo I just weak.

Does she really have a point here? Are they valid?

1 Like

Re: Please Does My Sister Have A Point Here by Nairalandboyfri: 5:43am On Mar 12
Yes she has a point.

5 Likes

Re: Please Does My Sister Have A Point Here by ridwanlawal: 5:45am On Mar 12
Sorry for the request turned down. I pray nothing evil happens life misplacing or theft of phone.
It any of such happens the NIN linked to the sim is the first thing they go after.
Nothing concern Nigeria with say (na help I be help her ooo)
But she should have come up with a more polite excuse
Re: Please Does My Sister Have A Point Here by Jewessgratitud3: 5:47am On Mar 12
Nairalandboyfri:
Yes she has a point.

How? Am I going to defraud her or do anything that will implicate her?

Tell me exactly what point she has?
Re: Please Does My Sister Have A Point Here by longetivity(m): 5:52am On Mar 12
Op, seems you are a former bad boy.

1 Like

Re: Please Does My Sister Have A Point Here by Jewessgratitud3: 5:57am On Mar 12
ridwanlawal:
Sorry for the request turned down. I pray nothing evil happens life misplacing or theft of phone.
It any of such happens the NIN linked to the sim is the first thing they go after.
Nothing concern Nigeria with say (na help I be help her ooo)
But she should have come up with a more polite excuse

Ok. I think you have a point there but God forbid bad thing o. I will not lose my possession to theft. grin

I no go lie , the thing break my heart. undecided.
Thanks πŸ‘
Re: Please Does My Sister Have A Point Here by Jewessgratitud3: 5:58am On Mar 12
longetivity:
Op, seems you are a former bad boy.

Who is a boy? This is a 42 years old lady you're calling a boy. Ta!
Re: Please Does My Sister Have A Point Here by Nairalandboyfri: 6:32am On Mar 12
Jewessgratitud3:

How? Am I going to defraud her or do anything that will implicate her?

Tell me exactly what point she has?

The purpose of linking your NIN to your number is for the purpose of identification. You might not have ulterior motives but if your phone were to be stolen?

What if someone hacks your account and everything is traced back to her?

1 Like

Re: Please Does My Sister Have A Point Here by Babangidapikin: 7:19am On Mar 12
She is right, you probably didn't have a NIN else you could have at least a slip with the number...The law does not recognize Sisterhood...Oh it's you Jewessgratitud3 you always having qualms with your sister, biko she is right on this.

2 Likes

Re: Please Does My Sister Have A Point Here by Jewessgratitud3: 7:22am On Mar 12
Nairalandboyfri:

The purpose of linking your NIN to your number is for the purpose of identification. You might not have ulterior motives but if your phone were to be stolen?

What if someone hacks your account and everything is traced back to her?

πŸ€” πŸ€” Thinking πŸ€”
Re: Please Does My Sister Have A Point Here by Jewessgratitud3: 7:24am On Mar 12
Babangidapikin:
She is right, you probably didn't have a NIN else you could have at least a slip with the number...The law does not recognize Sisterhood...Oh it's you Jewessgratitud3 you always having qualms with your sister, biko she is right on this.

Why you come dey shout? shocked Abeg o.. πŸ‘€
Re: Please Does My Sister Have A Point Here by Babangidapikin: 7:26am On Mar 12
Jewessgratitud3:

Why you come dey shout? shocked Abeg o.. πŸ‘€
Lol I didn't shout o abi you see !!! ..infact na bedroom πŸ›οΈ voice I use in the Ozza room ...
Re: Please Does My Sister Have A Point Here by Jewessgratitud3: 7:28am On Mar 12
Babangidapikin:

Lol I didn't shout o abi you see !!! ..infact na bedroom πŸ›οΈ voice I use in the Ozza room ...

Hm
Re: Please Does My Sister Have A Point Here by Hypnotise: 7:41am On Mar 12
Jewessgratitud3:
My line was barred last weekend and I've been receiving warning on other one I'm still managing at the moment. I did my NIN some three , four years ago and linked my both lines ( or so I thought) but for some stupid reasons and the Nigerian factor, my line was barred. I was later told that what I have is not valid that it was BVN generated. I was annoyed. So after I got barred, I went to the NIMC office and was given an appointment for next month.

Now, since the other network is seriously warning me to get my line linked and this time I don't want to be caught unawares because the appointment date is still far, I told my idowu to help me use her NIN to get a line I can be using in case anything happens before I get my NIN issue resolved, she outrightly turned me down undecided claiming my immediate elder sister told her to avoid doing such things because of fraud and that if any issue comes up with my line, she'll be the running around to resolve it and she doesn't have that time.
I now said my elder sister was referring to outsiders abi shey na me wan defraud you nii.. this girl said no. That she doesn't want any fraud connected to her. I just told her to forget and stop explaining I don't wanna hear it.

Please does she have a point or Im the one not being reasonable here? I mean.. Im her sister and she knows I will never do anything shady that will implicate her. Omo I just weak.

It feels like betrayal right considering that you would have done the same in a heartbeat. If your immediate and trusted family can’t vouch for you then that is unfortunate
Re: Please Does My Sister Have A Point Here by Jewessgratitud3: 7:46am On Mar 12
Hypnotise:

It feels like betrayal right considering that you would have done the same in a heartbeat. If your immediate and trusted family can’t vouch for you then that is unfortunate

What are you implying? Mtchew
Re: Please Does My Sister Have A Point Here by Samesame247: 8:10am On Mar 12
Your sister is right. I am on the same page with her on this

1 Like

Re: Please Does My Sister Have A Point Here by masam(m): 8:18am On Mar 12
Why the rush of getting a new sim when u still have a working 2nd number. Atleast, try sort ur nin issue out, go to LGA near u and request for nin. For she to refuse doing ur bid as siblings, their is something she is avoiding we dont know.
Re: Please Does My Sister Have A Point Here by SeeWahala: 9:58am On Mar 12
All those years you were whoring about, following bad boys and being the black sheep has finally landed you where you are today.

No love from family and friends, no man to call hubby, no kids even from wedlock, no valid NIN, no working SIM card, YAMrous and hairy legs . . .

I pity you cry

4 Likes

Re: Please Does My Sister Have A Point Here by Silentgroper(m): 10:24am On Mar 12
She doesn't trust you .. I did the same thing for my mum .. used my nin for her new sim after her main line got barred...

The question is why doesn't she trust her twin sis .. that's weird...

Have you tried snatching her husband in the past or you tried seducing him .

We all know you have husband issues, so I kind of wouldn't be surprised if that was the case...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Does My Sister Have A Point Here by Jewessgratitud3: 10:59am On Mar 12
SeeWahala:
All those years you were whoring about, following bad boys and being the black sheep has finally landed you where you are today.

No love from family and friends, no man to call hubby, no kids even from wedlock, no valid NIN, no working SIM card, YAMrous and hairy legs . . .

I pity you cry

Silentgroper:
She doesn't trust you .. I did the same thing for my mum .. used my nin for her new sim after her main line got barred...

The question is why doesn't she trust her twin sis .. that's weird...

Have you tried snatching her husband in the past or you tried seducing him .

We all know you have husband issues, so I kind of wouldn't be surprised if that was the case...

See this two retards.
Who cares about your warped opinion.

Kiss my azz
Re: Please Does My Sister Have A Point Here by SeeWahala: 11:03am On Mar 12
Jewessgratitud3:

See this two retards.

Kiss my azz

If you didn't care about warped opinions you wouldn't be bringing all your family and life secrets online.

How can you be washing your entire family's dirty linen in the open? At your age undecided

Abeggi, allow us form our opinions of you and your family in peace o-jare. Na you dey shove am for our faces with your own hand so accept our criticism tongue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Does My Sister Have A Point Here by ukaface(f): 12:50pm On Mar 12
Jewessgratitud3:

Maybe you are a fraudster na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Does My Sister Have A Point Here by Silentgroper(m): 1:05pm On Mar 12
Jewessgratitud3:

See this two retards.

Kiss my azz
😁😁

I only pointed out a possible reason that could have made your twin sis acted like that and you wan turn am to quarrel...

Why you like to dey fight me nw...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Does My Sister Have A Point Here by Jewessgratitud3: 2:57pm On Mar 12
SeeWahala:

If you didn't care about warped opinions you wouldn't be bringing all your family and life secrets online.

How can you be washing your entire family's dirty linen in the open? At your age undecided

Abeggi, allow us form our opinions of you and your family in peace o-jare. Na you dey shove am for our faces with your own hand so accept our criticism tongue

Hahahahaha.. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜† Aunty na which one dey make you cry more than the bereaved? wink.. my family's business or something else you're not telling is? cheesy

I can see your comments are full of painment and bitterness and so now I know where this is coming from. tongue tongue

Biko biko as much as you want to cry over my matter, be my guest. I'm too busy for haters this period. . πŸ˜‚
Re: Please Does My Sister Have A Point Here by Zonefree(m): 9:17pm On Mar 12
Jewessgratitud3:

Hahahahaha.. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜† Aunty na which one dey make you cry more than the bereaved? wink.. my family's business or something else you're not telling is? cheesy

I can see your comments are full of painment and bitterness and so now I know where this is coming from. tongue tongue

Biko biko as much as you want to cry over my matter, be my guest. I'm too busy for haters this period. . πŸ˜‚
Leave too much talk, go and make peace with your family. You seems like a terrible person, the reason your twin sister is avoiding to help you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Does My Sister Have A Point Here by Pernikahan(m): 10:48pm On Mar 12
I think she doesn't trust you. Its a matter of trust, doesnt meant you cant trusted on, you should learn how to make her trust you.
Re: Please Does My Sister Have A Point Here by NnamdiN: 11:15pm On Mar 12
Jewessgratitud3:

What are you implying? Mtchew
this guy is actually on your side . You no understand em grammar?

1 Like

Re: Please Does My Sister Have A Point Here by SonofGod231: 1:28am On Mar 13
It's not a crime not to trust you na.
Infact,I think she's wiser.
I love people who give simple reasons for not being nice.
Re: Please Does My Sister Have A Point Here by Pootle: 7:10pm On Mar 13
are you a yahoo boy
Re: Please Does My Sister Have A Point Here by frozen70(f): 8:58pm On Mar 13
Jewessgratitud3:

Whether she has a point or not
Just use your mum NIN to register for another line pending when you will be sorted out

Her decision can be a conspiracy between her and her sister to keep you in distress

One day she will need your help in distress then you serve her breakfast
Re: Please Does My Sister Have A Point Here by mrblessed(m): 5:15am On Mar 14
Abeg o. She has a huge point. Strange things are happening everyday in Nigeria that one has to be careful. To be more direct, she doesn't trust you.
Re: Please Does My Sister Have A Point Here by drmikeadams(m): 8:11am On Mar 14
Jewessgratitud3:

How much u go pay make I link u with my NIN?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Stop Abuse U Family, / Is It Ideal For A Wife To Know The Salary Of His Spouse? / How Would You Feel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.