Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,005 members, 7,952,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:58 AM

Tp Mazembe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Tp Mazembe (977 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tp Mazembe by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 14, 2010
woooowwwwww! TP MAZEMBE qualifies for world club cup finals after beating Internacional 2 nil
Re: Tp Mazembe by honeric01(m): 7:45pm On Dec 14, 2010
Nice
Re: Tp Mazembe by medjai(m): 10:02pm On Dec 14, 2010
TP Mazembe are good. They are showing us that their winning the CAF CL back to back was no fluke. This has got to be the first time an African club will go this far
Re: Tp Mazembe by dayokanu(m): 10:25pm On Dec 14, 2010
This is one team Arsenal should strive to be like
Re: Tp Mazembe by honeric01(m): 10:46pm On Dec 14, 2010
^^^^^

So TP Mazember is now greater and better than Arsenal, Mancity, Tottenham e.t.c (Internationally), they have accrued more international trophies than the clubs i just listed lipsrsealed, Getting to the finals of the world club cup, a feat 90% of EPL teams can't or haven't achieved in their lifetime. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Tp Mazembe by dayokanu(m): 10:59pm On Dec 14, 2010
Yes o.

If Arsenal can get to the World cup club finals then they can be called a Big club
Re: Tp Mazembe by AjanleKoko: 9:16am On Dec 15, 2010
@dayo,
On behalf of Arsenal, I beg naww embarassed
Re: Tp Mazembe by FBS: 10:24am On Dec 15, 2010
Fantastic.
Re: Tp Mazembe by FBS: 10:30am On Dec 15, 2010
honeric01:

^^^^^

So TP Mazember is now greater and better than Arsenal, Mancity, Tottenham e.t.c (Internationally), they have accrued more international trophies than the clubs i just listed lipsrsealed, Getting to the finals of the world club cup, a feat 90% of EPL teams can't or haven't achieved in their lifetime. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Can you tell us about the La Liga teams in this tournament's history? And what are their achievements? 
When you are done, compare that to the EPL teams.
Re: Tp Mazembe by honeric01(m): 11:12am On Dec 15, 2010
FBS:

Can you tell us about the La Liga teams in this tournament's history? And what are their achievements? 

When it comes to international laurels, the Spanish teams have won more than the English teams.

The stats are there for all to see so? undecided
Re: Tp Mazembe by bigfather(m): 11:19am On Dec 15, 2010
So proud of these guys !
Re: Tp Mazembe by medjai(m): 12:51pm On Dec 15, 2010
FBS:

Barcelona are the defending champions. They defeated Estudiantes 2 - 1 of Argentina in the final last year.
Barcelona were also runners up in 2006, losing 1 - 0 to Internacional of Brazil, no thanks to an Alexandre Pato goal.
Real Madrid were also winners in 2002 defeating Once Caldes of Colombia, 2 - 0.
Real Madrid have also won it on many other occasions.
Which EPL team apart from Man Utd have won the Club World Cup? grin
Re: Tp Mazembe by FBS: 1:48pm On Dec 15, 2010
medjai:

Barcelona are the defending champions. They defeated Estudiantes 2 - 1 of Argentina in the final last year.
Barcelona were also runners up in 2006, losing 1 - 0 to Internacional of Brazil, no thanks to an Alexandre Pato goal.
Real Madrid were also winners in 2002 defeating Once Caldes of Colombia, 2 - 0.
Real Madrid have also won it on many other occasions.
Which EPL team apart from Man Utd have won the Club World Cup? grin
Now this is funny.
On many other occasions? hehehe. In what year and like how many times?
Re: Tp Mazembe by FBS: 1:50pm On Dec 15, 2010
honeric01:

When it comes to international laurels, the Spanish teams have won more than the English teams.

The stats are there for all to see so? undecided

I assume we are talking this particular tourney abi?

na wa o. I ask a simple question. Can you provide the answers please.
How many and what are the stats?

Thanks.
Re: Tp Mazembe by honeric01(m): 2:10pm On Dec 15, 2010
^^^^^

That was answered already by Medjai or what else do you want to hear?

Only ManUTD has won it, but we have 2 clubs from the La liga that already won it, so what else do you want me to say?
Re: Tp Mazembe by dayokanu(m): 2:39pm On Dec 15, 2010
FBS:

Now this is funny.
On many other occasions? hehehe. In what year and like how many times?

1998 Real Madrid beat Vasco Da Gama

2002, Real madrid beat Olympia of Paraguay
Re: Tp Mazembe by FBS: 2:51pm On Dec 15, 2010
dayokanu:

1998 Real Madrid beat Vasco Da Gama

2002, Real madrid beat Olympia of Paraguay
Sorry but was that not the intercontinental cup abi na toyota cup sef? How many African teams took part then?
I'm talking since the name change and its current format.
Re: Tp Mazembe by dayokanu(m): 2:53pm On Dec 15, 2010
How many times have real Madrid played since the tournament was changed?
Re: Tp Mazembe by FBS: 2:53pm On Dec 15, 2010
honeric01:

^^^^^

That was answered already by Medjai or what else do you want to hear?

Only ManUTD has won it, but we have 2 clubs from the La liga that already won it, so what else do you want me to say?
NO he didn't.
It in current format, only Barca and MU. so that's 1-1.

So your theory of 90% is invalid.
Re: Tp Mazembe by FBS: 2:55pm On Dec 15, 2010
What do I care?  undecided
If you read my response you would have noticed why I said "this is funny"
Re: Tp Mazembe by honeric01(m): 3:35pm On Dec 15, 2010
^^^^^

1:1 where? it's 3:1, i don't care what name it was called then, as long as it's still an international cup trophy recognized by FIFA/UEFA/CAF/CONCACAF e.t.c, it's valid just like the old champions league trophies.

(1) (Reply)

Stoke Bring In 'the Nigerian Peter Crouch' / Barcelona Centre-half Gerard Pique Is The Best Defender In The World. / MARCELO BIELSA: The Man For Barcelona

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.