Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,974 members, 7,828,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) (82821 Views)

Regina Daniels Poses With Her Husband's Lamborghini (photos) / Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned / Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by victorian(f): 4:22pm On Feb 13, 2020
Martinez39s:
Lol. Being a human being doesn't mean one cannot be an evening newspaper. All women will eventually become evening newspaper. It's nature.

Of course, all women want men with lots of cash that will spend on them and pay their bills. When did women stop being women? Even the feminists that are working and earning big still want men that earn as much as them or higher than them. Even if the woman earns the same amount as a man, it's still "my money is mine, your money is ours."

Of course but only a few. The evening newspapers that get married have the simphood of their spouses to thank. Without simphood in men, evening newspapers would be done for. The fact that simps wife up used up products (evening newspapers) does not change the fact that evening newspapers are evening newspapers. wink

Poor attempt at shaming and digression. What more could I expect from a woman? A woman is either an evening newspaper or not.

Blah blah blah blah blah. The evening newspapers that get married have the simpishness of their husbands to thank. Married or not, an evening newspaper is an evening newspaper. You talk as if I don't know that evening newspapers don't get married. Didn't Meghan Markle marry the wealthy Prince Harry? Even a 50+ teacher of mine in secondary school with three kids from a previous marriage just got married. So what are you telling me? grin grin grin

Of course, need you tell me this as though I had expected to choose for you? grin

I didn't ask for this story. Anyway your life your choice. Happy observation. grin

grin grin grin Okay o. Have a nice day.

Jeez! You are so pained.

All these write-up, taking time to analyse every word I typed. Wow! cheesy

Your own strong o

I couldn't even read everything to the end.

Well whatever u typed there about older ladies, please take it easy. Life is not that hard Biko. Who is that woman who do u strong thing like this? Don't worry forgive and let go, u will see sweet 16 girls to marry, u hear?

Na WA o.

cheesy
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by Martinez39s(m): 4:26pm On Feb 13, 2020
victorian:

Jeez! You are so pained.

All these write-up, taking time to analyse every word I typed. Wow! cheesy

Your own strong o

I couldn't even read everything to the end.

Well whatever u typed there about older ladies, please take it easy. Life is not that hard Biko. Any woman who do u strong thing like this. Don't worry forgive and let go, u will see sweet 16 girls to marry, u hear?

Na WA o.

cheesy
Another poor attempt at shaming and digression. This is annoying, pleasing improve on your shaming tactics next time, yours is too cheap and I want a better attempt. If being logical and analytical means I am pained, your case is beyond me. Have a nice day. grin
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by ajijolaoluwa007: 4:36pm On Feb 13, 2020
For your mind grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by victorian(f): 5:56pm On Feb 13, 2020
Martinez39s:
Another poor attempt at shaming and digression. This is annoying, pleasing improve on your shaming tactics next time, yours is too cheap and I want a better attempt. If being logical and analytical means I am pained, your case is beyond me. Have a nice day. grin

Shaming? I don't have to.

Simply expressing my observations on your pained write up.

Lol
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by galadima77(m): 7:12pm On Feb 13, 2020
dinachi:

She is a lesbian! Most young girls of nowadays are lesbians but most he goat men fail to notice. Ladies are with you not because they find you attractive but because you spend on them.
....or gain something.

People don't value free knowledge or they crucify you for saying the truth.
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by Tunex252(m): 7:21pm On Feb 13, 2020
dinachi:

She is a lesbian! Most young girls of nowadays are lesbians but most he goat men fail to notice. Ladies are with you not because they find you attractive but because you spend on them.
Damn niggarrrrr

How dose a leg lace simplify that she is a lesbian?

So if ur gf wear a leg lace, it's means she is a lesbian ba?

Guy make ur research well and stop behaving like Nigeria police

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by 2sexycom(m): 7:28pm On Feb 13, 2020
makydebbie:

Shows your level of reasoning to think lesbians wear leg lace.

Its not level of reasoning. In some circle in Nigeria, it is widely rumoured that lesbians wear leg chains for easy identification. I am not sure how truth this is though.
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by dahmeelorlah: 7:41pm On Feb 13, 2020
Is this one news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by Nastofar(f): 8:04pm On Feb 13, 2020
Rebekah029:
Like play like play this girl have secured her future ... .
Who knows tomorrow?
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 8:13pm On Feb 13, 2020
2sexycom:

Its not level of reasoning. In some circle in Nigeria, it is widely rumoured that lesbians wear leg chains for easy identification. I am not sure how truth this is though.

Okay then.
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by sirchrislatestn(m): 1:44am On Feb 14, 2020
Auntyesther:
And lucifer to stand as a judge between all
i hve nt pass my judgement yet because one of disciple is involve which is u (witch) identify more of them so that i will promote u to the highest rank i left 4 u since ok remember to have sex today
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by Thirteenblood: 3:07am On Feb 14, 2020
Rebekah029:
Like play like play this girl have secured her future ... .

I'm proud of her. smiley
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 12:19pm On Feb 14, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

To beat me na
Yes o, seems u do need some
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:37pm On Feb 14, 2020
Nickymezor:
Yes o, seems u do need some

Who's going to do it? Sidan there

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 12:40pm On Feb 14, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

Who's going to do it? Sidan there
Me of course
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:43pm On Feb 14, 2020
Nickymezor:
Me of course

Oya come na if e sure for you
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 12:44pm On Feb 14, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

Oya come na if e sure for you
I do.n show with koboko , where u dey hide sef smiley
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:45pm On Feb 14, 2020
Nickymezor:
I do.n show , where u dey hide sef smiley

Coward, I dey inside, enter na
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 12:46pm On Feb 14, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

Coward, I dey inside, enter na
I can't be a coward oga.stop hiding.. Na only some strokes u go receive for hand
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:48pm On Feb 14, 2020
Nickymezor:
I can't be a coward oga.stop hiding.. Na only some strokes u go receive for hand

Me na for yansh I go give you strokes
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 1:00pm On Feb 14, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

Me na for yansh I go give you strokes
Oh I see, good for you... Anyway seems this wants to degenerate to something else. So long
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:46pm On Feb 14, 2020
Nickymezor:
Oh I see, good for you... Anyway seems this wants to degenerate to something else. So long

I'm only treating you like a woman, that's the only place to flog them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sade Adu's transitioning Lesbian Daughter: Before & After Photos / Is Mercy Aigbe's Daughter, Michelle The Hottest Model Below 16? / Moesha Boduong Glows In White Swimsuit (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.