Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,242 members, 7,853,230 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:52 PM

SON Certifies Innoson Vehicles, Issues MANCAP Certificate - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / SON Certifies Innoson Vehicles, Issues MANCAP Certificate (24486 Views)

Hybrid Electric Vehicles Issues / Son Certifies Innoson Vehicles, Issues Mancap Certificate - Vanguard Newspaper / David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SON Certifies Innoson Vehicles, Issues MANCAP Certificate by sofiscatedmoron: 10:14pm On Feb 12, 2020
Good
Re: SON Certifies Innoson Vehicles, Issues MANCAP Certificate by AmazingELixir: 10:23pm On Feb 12, 2020
grin grin grin

They had better....before ipob miscreants start throwing tantrums in the social media space.
Re: SON Certifies Innoson Vehicles, Issues MANCAP Certificate by UnreportedNaija: 10:25pm On Feb 12, 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SON Certifies Innoson Vehicles, Issues MANCAP Certificate by Organs(m): 10:25pm On Feb 12, 2020
tellwisdom:
I suppose buy this car Use am jam Buhari and his thieving cabals sad.

I am not a buhari 2nd term supporter, however, with your hate, finger pointing, lying hating and all, Innoson said he has never had it good until Buhari's administration came on board.

6 Likes

Re: SON Certifies Innoson Vehicles, Issues MANCAP Certificate by content208: 10:27pm On Feb 12, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Congrats Innoson.
Proforce has still not gotten ordinary NAFDAC number.

Where is the link between NAFDAC and automobile manufacturing?

2 Likes

Re: SON Certifies Innoson Vehicles, Issues MANCAP Certificate by content208: 10:31pm On Feb 12, 2020
[quote author=UnreportedNaija post=86601522][/quote]

is a political jobber. El rufai et Al are paying him to play the fool for them. So , expect him to be blind to facts that revela his shame and dishonor. Even when evidence shows he is acting the fool, he will still persist in foolery.

If you want him to play the fool for you, just throw him 30k per month and he will be your fool month after month.

Even if you rape his daughter to death, he will still sing your praise because you are paying the Piper; so, you hold the sole right to dictate the tune.

1 Like

Re: SON Certifies Innoson Vehicles, Issues MANCAP Certificate by Fuckgovt: 10:38pm On Feb 12, 2020
taylor89:
tongue tongue

LMFAO

What a heartbreaking news for some region

Valentine ruined
must we play tribalism here always?
Re: SON Certifies Innoson Vehicles, Issues MANCAP Certificate by mamaafrik(m): 10:40pm On Feb 12, 2020
iLegendd:
Forward, he moves even though the logo I designed for him for free didn't get to him.

Congratulations, Sir. Nothing can stop you.
wetin you design uncle,na rocket or canoe cause me no dey understanding you oooo

1 Like

Re: SON Certifies Innoson Vehicles, Issues MANCAP Certificate by wisdomkid: 10:40pm On Feb 12, 2020
Finally, a new dawn is arrived.
Re: SON Certifies Innoson Vehicles, Issues MANCAP Certificate by iLegendd(m): 10:46pm On Feb 12, 2020
mamaafrik:
wetin you design uncle,na rocket or canoe cause me no dey understanding you oooo

Whichever your imagination prefers is acceptable.
Re: SON Certifies Innoson Vehicles, Issues MANCAP Certificate by Ade3000yrs(m): 10:55pm On Feb 12, 2020
God bless innoson. God bless Nigeria. We really need to look inward and beneath the surface as too many talents are buried than meet the eyes. I challenge us to do a few enquiry about this man and believe me what you will find out about him will shock you. This is a man who sees gold where every other investors in the Nigeria brand see stones.

1 Like

Re: SON Certifies Innoson Vehicles, Issues MANCAP Certificate by Ddy(m): 10:56pm On Feb 12, 2020
tamonokare:
Will this certificate stop the President from using Benz as his official car ?
No but will give u HBP for ur hatred

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SON Certifies Innoson Vehicles, Issues MANCAP Certificate by tellwisdom: 11:06pm On Feb 12, 2020
Organs:

I am not a buhari 2nd term supporter, however, with your hate, finger pointing, lying hating and all, Innoson said he has never had it good until Buhari's administration came on board.

Am I supposed to worry about another man’s wealth?? I expected him to focus on the masses and not clout chasing. Damn it angry
Re: SON Certifies Innoson Vehicles, Issues MANCAP Certificate by Nobody: 11:18pm On Feb 12, 2020
can't wait to buy my first innoson SUV
Re: SON Certifies Innoson Vehicles, Issues MANCAP Certificate by giantstar: 11:32pm On Feb 12, 2020
which region chief tribal bigot
taylor89:
tongue tongue

LMFAO

Valentine ruined

1 Like

Re: SON Certifies Innoson Vehicles, Issues MANCAP Certificate by Xclusiveme: 11:38pm On Feb 12, 2020
Choiii imagine if Biafra succeeds, we have the biggest market, oil sector, Innoson, Biafra pounds, no USA visa restrictions, Biafran passport, just thinking to myself

3 Likes

Re: SON Certifies Innoson Vehicles, Issues MANCAP Certificate by giantstar: 11:38pm On Feb 12, 2020
common sense is not common. nafdac to automobile company. E-Tribal warrior
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Congrats Innoson.
Proforce has still not gotten ordinary NAFDAC number.

2 Likes

Re: SON Certifies Innoson Vehicles, Issues MANCAP Certificate by aremuforlife(m): 12:01am On Feb 13, 2020
[/quote][quote author=tamonokare post=86600767]Will this certificate stop the President from using Benz as his official car ?
You should have asked if his state government will make use of innoson brand
Re: SON Certifies Innoson Vehicles, Issues MANCAP Certificate by Nobody: 12:02am On Feb 13, 2020
To the igbo man...you can do this and even more. You have the technology and the brains. Stick with the original things you make and brand them as yours, not as those fake names or copies you make. This is an example of a man who chose to be original. The excuse of if it's Nigerian we won't buy is not totally true. This man has proven it.
Re: SON Certifies Innoson Vehicles, Issues MANCAP Certificate by Horus(m): 12:13am On Feb 13, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZdmBjV8i64

Buy made in Nigeria cars, patronise Innoson Vehicles - NACCIMA President
Re: SON Certifies Innoson Vehicles, Issues MANCAP Certificate by blowjohn(m): 12:14am On Feb 13, 2020
EdiskyHarry:
very nice, I know one day innoson will escalate to a bigger car manufacturing company in the world. I am not an igbo man, but I know what they can do. the only people dragging Nigeria backward is the northern part of Nigeria. Nigeria would have been a great and a better nation if not the northern part of Nigeria.

If wishes were horses.
Name one nigeria brand that is world class.
Just 1.
Even globacom that should lead the race is nothing to write home about.
U know why? Cos the average Nigerian believes in mediocrity as long as it serves his people.
U think innossoon cannot assemle a car as good as Toyota?
He knows if he dishes out what he's giving now hell make maximum profit and people will still buy.
Have u tasted dangote noodles?
Co.pare it to indomie and u ask why a brand like dangote will sell such low quality and not so nice tasting noodles. Cos we will still buy!
Where is the gala that was one of the best tasting snack when it first came out?
As long as the money is being made, nigerians dont care about competing with the rest of the world.
So enjoy whatever u see while it lasts.
And before u blame the economy and taxes, dont be deceived, these people make money. They are after maximum profits.

2 Likes

Re: SON Certifies Innoson Vehicles, Issues MANCAP Certificate by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:23am On Feb 13, 2020
congratulations to innoson

1 Like

Re: SON Certifies Innoson Vehicles, Issues MANCAP Certificate by Correcto: 1:34am On Feb 13, 2020
Nice logo
iLegendd:
Forward, he moves even though the logo I designed for him for free didn't get to him.

Re: SON Certifies Innoson Vehicles, Issues MANCAP Certificate by skales67(m): 2:21am On Feb 13, 2020
iLegendd:

Not beefing you... but like seriously...this your logo for his brand no be am undecided

1 Like

Re: SON Certifies Innoson Vehicles, Issues MANCAP Certificate by menacetosociety: 2:27am On Feb 13, 2020
Rubbish!
Re: SON Certifies Innoson Vehicles, Issues MANCAP Certificate by AFONJACOW(m): 3:16am On Feb 13, 2020
iLegendd:

you copied from batman and think he will take this ur copy copy serious... Charlie u aren't serious sad angry
Re: SON Certifies Innoson Vehicles, Issues MANCAP Certificate by shineeye1: 3:33am On Feb 13, 2020
aminulive:
https://politicsnigeria.com/son-certifies-innoson-vehicles-issues-mancap-certificate/

And those are the Calibre of automobiles your inept so-called honourables(?) in the house of reps turned down in preference for more "prestigious" foreign rides in utter callous and diabolic disregard of dwindling national foreign reserves and compounding poverty of the Masses!

1 Like

Re: SON Certifies Innoson Vehicles, Issues MANCAP Certificate by shineeye1: 3:40am On Feb 13, 2020
blowjohn:

If wishes were horses.
Name one nigeria brand that is world class.
Just 1.
Even globacom that should lead the race is nothing to write home about.
U know why? Cos the average Nigerian believes in mediocrity as long as it serves his people.
U think innossoon cannot assemle a car as good as Toyota?
He knows if he dishes out what he's giving now hell make maximum profit and people will still buy.
Have u tasted dangote noodles?
Co.pare it to indomie and u ask why a brand like dangote will sell such low quality and not so nice tasting noodles. Cos we will still buy!
Where is the gala that was one of the best tasting snack when it first came out?
As long as the money is being made, nigerians dont care about competing with the rest of the world.
So enjoy whatever u see while it lasts.
And before u blame the economy and taxes, dont be deceived, these people make money. They are after maximum profits.

It took loving and patronizing made at-home goods for ALL the present advanced and developed economies to get to their present enviable portals. Patriotism is not mediocrity except of course you are complaisant

1 Like

Re: SON Certifies Innoson Vehicles, Issues MANCAP Certificate by shineeye1: 3:44am On Feb 13, 2020
Xclusiveme:
Choiii imagine if Biafra succeeds, we have the biggest market, oil sector, Innoson, Biafra pounds, no USA visa restrictions, Biafran passport, just thinking to myself

Please moderate those Ipob hallucinations!!! You got no oil , except you are sinfully coveting thy neighbours goods!

1 Like

Re: SON Certifies Innoson Vehicles, Issues MANCAP Certificate by anonimi: 4:26am On Feb 13, 2020
taylor89:
tongue tongue
LMFAO
Valentine ruined

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11023980_genrbtbtrmt_jpeg28f83b5126a4f9dbd3dae625f8a01241

1 Like

Re: SON Certifies Innoson Vehicles, Issues MANCAP Certificate by chigoizie7(m): 4:30am On Feb 13, 2020
Nice one
Re: SON Certifies Innoson Vehicles, Issues MANCAP Certificate by anonimi: 4:31am On Feb 13, 2020
tamonokare:
Will this certificate stop the President from using Benz as his official car ?

Our president is only patriotic by mouth but not by action.
So sorry for those hailing the hypocrite.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3313384_solagiwa_buymadeinnigeria_savethenaira705997_jpeg_jpegc9bda744d755917add359d4bb754b3b2

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3773720_c_jpegb64ec3ea372d1d8674886470b02116de

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

First Automobile Plant In South South Nigeria Close To Completion / 38 FRSC Traffic Offences & Their Penalties / Chinese Carmaker's Parade Of 55 Self-driving Suvs Sets New Guinness Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.