Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,448 members, 7,861,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:08 AM

I Can't Pay The Hospital Bills, This Child Is Too Ugly To Be Mine - Man Cries On - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Can't Pay The Hospital Bills, This Child Is Too Ugly To Be Mine - Man Cries On (1186 Views)

Chizaram Okoh: This Child Is Missing In Enugu (Photo) / Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid / Young Man Cries On Facebook After His Little Daughter's Death. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Pay The Hospital Bills, This Child Is Too Ugly To Be Mine - Man Cries On by okrote4real: 9:25am On Feb 13, 2020
A man on facebook name withheld recently posted the picture of his child and he's really in pains and grief as he doubts if he's the true father of the child he's wife just recently gave birth to.

According to him he said the child is too ugly to be his and he doesn't wanna accept that's the result of his wife pregnancy as he doubts his wife had an affair outside that brought about this child and he threatened not to settle the bills from the hospital.

http://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/32b2ea8c1fdd47f261c437fc9e9aa741?country=mw&language=en&share=1&client=

1 Share

Re: I Can't Pay The Hospital Bills, This Child Is Too Ugly To Be Mine - Man Cries On by azadus18: 9:32am On Feb 13, 2020
broke ass nigga
Re: I Can't Pay The Hospital Bills, This Child Is Too Ugly To Be Mine - Man Cries On by masterflowx(m): 9:40am On Feb 13, 2020
R
Re: I Can't Pay The Hospital Bills, This Child Is Too Ugly To Be Mine - Man Cries On by Blakjewelry(m): 9:41am On Feb 13, 2020
Wey the man pix make we compare because snake must to born long thing

1 Like

Re: I Can't Pay The Hospital Bills, This Child Is Too Ugly To Be Mine - Man Cries On by GuestLog: 9:45am On Feb 13, 2020
DNA test will either vindicate or humble you.
Re: I Can't Pay The Hospital Bills, This Child Is Too Ugly To Be Mine - Man Cries On by akinreals: 9:49am On Feb 13, 2020
Walahi this baby na agbalagba man, old papa, my great ancestor, welcome to the world sir. grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Can't Pay The Hospital Bills, This Child Is Too Ugly To Be Mine - Man Cries On by bigiyaro(m): 9:53am On Feb 13, 2020
on behalf of nairaland elders, let's see the Man's pix before we judge this matter.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Pay The Hospital Bills, This Child Is Too Ugly To Be Mine - Man Cries On by Ifyjos(f): 10:07am On Feb 13, 2020
Lol
Re: I Can't Pay The Hospital Bills, This Child Is Too Ugly To Be Mine - Man Cries On by cococandy(f): 10:20am On Feb 13, 2020
Sounds like a fake story

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Pay The Hospital Bills, This Child Is Too Ugly To Be Mine - Man Cries On by Professorcplus(m): 10:26am On Feb 13, 2020
grin
Re: I Can't Pay The Hospital Bills, This Child Is Too Ugly To Be Mine - Man Cries On by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 13, 2020
Wicked man embarassed, if I was the woman, I will love the child even more
Re: I Can't Pay The Hospital Bills, This Child Is Too Ugly To Be Mine - Man Cries On by faithfull18(f): 2:06pm On Feb 13, 2020
Lol, some people didn't look so good when young but they grew up to.

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Pay The Hospital Bills, This Child Is Too Ugly To Be Mine - Man Cries On by Lamanii22(f): 10:47pm On Feb 13, 2020
When I showed my mom.. She said the baby probably look like one of their fore fathers lol.. He would still be fine later in life..

1 Like

Re: I Can't Pay The Hospital Bills, This Child Is Too Ugly To Be Mine - Man Cries On by OlawaleBammie: 11:21pm On Feb 13, 2020
And where are the baby's teeth??

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn Form Chymall In Ten Days / I Can’t Sleep For Weeks / Thank you.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.