Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,541 members, 7,812,686 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid (54685 Views)

Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His / Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child / Kenya: Sharon And Melon Are Identical Twins, DNA Test Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Doxy1: 12:11am On Nov 05, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxI2OPKcwRc?si=_dGQcanXdEOYNdAM

A 44-year-old man broke down in tears during a live radio interview after DNA test showed he is not the father of all the kids his wife bore for him.

Mr Kola, from Ikire in Osun State, and his wife Toyin Arike have 4 children together – Ayomide, 16, Sarah, 12, and two other kids aged 8 and 5 years respectively.

DNA test was conducted on all 4 kids at the DDC DNA Diagnositic centre in Alakoko, Osogbo, and the result showed that Mr Kola is not the biological father of any of the kids.

55 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Koralords: 12:23am On Nov 05, 2023
This kind thing the man needs to do a test if he is potent first

250 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Ozommadu: 12:46am On Nov 05, 2023
Oshobo man? grin

I hope its not that Sukanmi AKA FreeStuffsNG...e no funny oo grin

223 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Chibuzoripob: 12:59am On Nov 05, 2023
sad nowadays daughters of Eve abi nah Jezebel dem sad sad

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Chibuzoripob: 1:00am On Nov 05, 2023
sad may we NOT suffer or Labour in Vain sad

245 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Lastmankc(m): 1:43am On Nov 05, 2023
The waste side,rank number 1 in infidelity

181 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Nobody: 1:59am On Nov 05, 2023
This is heart breaking

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by STEWpid(f): 2:01am On Nov 05, 2023
Chai..

- Dead alive -

Ika ni woman yen sha!!

...though all the signs would have been there for the Osogbo man to know,,

But NO, the Osogbo man was blindfolded by the long-shaped-huge-gummy poussie!!

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Catapault: 2:33am On Nov 05, 2023
WOMEN?

IF YOU ARE NOT CAREFUL, WOMEN WILL SHOW YOU PEPPER IN THIS WORLD.

124 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Gadafii: 2:52am On Nov 05, 2023
To marry just be like horror film 😕

If you follow John Doe on twitter and you saw his recent thread Wetin men dey do with married women, you go just weak

All that talk of never sleep with a married woman, na scam

Peoples wives are getting docked steady and these women are even ready to elope of carry the child of these single guys as evidenced in the chats they shared on that thread

Married woman go dey show her husband shege for house while slutting and slaving for the guys they are having affairs with, that thread is an eye opener incase you are still delusional that marriage will favor you

Modified….
@jon_d_doe is the handle for those asking

145 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Godfullsam(m): 4:53am On Nov 05, 2023
onumadu:
Magun didn't work this time...
Or the real father overpower magun and scored four goals. lol
I no fit laff.

And they wonder why Igbo men avoid their women. SMH

Igbo men don't avoid yoruba women, it is the other way round. Women will come for you when they know you have what it takes to take good care of them and their children. The last thing they consider is tribe.

You can see how yoruba men are Marrying your ladies every week. They are picking the best among your girls, leaving the ugly and worn-out remnants for your men.

It is because your ladies see yoruba men as more capable men compared to your men. It has nothing to do with tribe.
Paternity fraud cut across all tribes and race but Tribalism won't let you think/see beyond your nose.
The recent one that happened in my area involved as Igbo couple.

194 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by chatinent: 4:55am On Nov 05, 2023
Still waiting for the woman with the effrontery to try this with me.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 5:00am On Nov 05, 2023
Godfullsam:

Igbo men don't avoid yoruba women, it is the other way round. Women will come for you when they know you have what it takes to take good care of them and their children. The last thing they consider is tribe.

You can see how yoruba men are Marrying your ladies every week. They are picking the best among your girls, leaving the ugly and worn-out remnants for your men.

It is because your ladies see yoruba men as more capable men compared to your men. It has nothing to do with tribe.
Paternity fraud cut across all tribes and race but Tribalism won't let you think/see beyond your nose.

Igbo women see Yoruba men as more capable? It's obvious you are ignorant about who Igbo women are. I don't know whether to laugh at your ignorance or feel pity for your life grin grin grin grin grin try and live in the SE then you can get your answer

168 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by gebest: 5:08am On Nov 05, 2023
O my God.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Godfullsam(m): 5:12am On Nov 05, 2023
NimrodEndOfDays:
Igbo women see Yoruba men as more capable? It's obvious you are ignorant about who Igbo women are. I don't know whether to laugh at your ignorance or feel pity for your life grin grin grin grin grin try and live in the SE then you can get your answer

Who are Igbo women?

They are the women yoruba men marry off every weekend.
I don't have to live in the east to know your women, they are everywhere in my neighborhood.
I dated a few of them before sef. I almost married Chineyen but had to change my mind along the line. She is a good and hard working lady and we are still I talking terms till date.

I wonder why you are asking if I know Igbo women as if they as scarce like dollars.

111 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by CJStarz: 5:18am On Nov 05, 2023
I knew a lady who on realizing that her husband was impotent,slept with other men who impregnated her just so she could cover her husband's 'unclothedness' before people. A boy and two girls she had.
They lived happily until the man passed on. Now,that was when fear set in. After the burial,she consulted a native doctor to 'close' the dead man's 'eyes'. She imagined that the dead man would now know her secret and begin to torment her.

In summary,any woman who gets pregnant outside and imposed it on her husband is callous and capable of murder.
Assuming the man is impotent,and you want to have one or two kids outside for him,you both can decide and agree on that but at the same time, it's stealing because you are stealing from another man to give your husband.

D best solution is to go for adoption.

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Bendeco2020: 5:19am On Nov 05, 2023
Godfullsam:

No woman from any tribe can see yoruba men as more capable.

Is it their talkertiv nature or stature?

The last time I checked, women are attracted to masculine men and Igbo men are more masculine in nature than skinny and obese yoruba men grin

101 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by DoTheNeedful: 5:46am On Nov 05, 2023
Entprys:

Stop talking rubb1sh, our Yoruba women are hybrid dogs

Dey there dey deceive yourself. To start with, how many of your ladies married as virgins? Was your GF/wife one? Instead of discussing the issue of infidelity and promiscuity in our society holistically, you are here tribalizing it.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by DeathToRiggers: 5:47am On Nov 05, 2023
And you think ronu women's can stay without sex?
CJStarz:
I knew a lady who on realizing that her husband was impotent,slept with other men who impregnated her just so she could cover her husband's 'unclothedness' before people. A boy and two girls she had.
They lived happily until the man passed on. Now,that was when fear set in. After the burial,she consulted a native doctor to 'close' the dead man's 'eyes'. She imagined that the dead man would now know her secret and begin to torment her.

In summary,any woman who gets pregnant outside and imposed it on her husband is callous and capable of murder.
Assuming the man is impotent,and you want to have one or two kids outside for him,you both can decide and agree on that but at the same time, it's stealing because you are stealing from another man to give your husband.

D best solution is to go for adoption.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by proeast(m): 5:48am On Nov 05, 2023
Yorubas Hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by proeast(m): 5:51am On Nov 05, 2023
Entprys:

Stop talking rubb1sh, our Yoruba women are hybrid dogs

💯

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by EJEGBULEJE: 5:58am On Nov 05, 2023
onumadu:
Magun didn't work this time...
Or the real father overpower magun and scored four goals. lol
I no fit laff.

And they wonder why Igbo men avoid their women. SMH

You people must Sha bring tribalism into everything, the same thing your forefathers started, you have not drop it..

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by proeast(m): 6:00am On Nov 05, 2023
NimrodEndOfDays:

Lol, his ignorance is undiluted. It's extremely difficult to see any Igbo woman that will want to marry a Yoruba man. Except such Yoruba man is a celebrity like Davido or wealthy. Igbo women consider Yoruba men only when their chances of getting Igbo men are very low. Especially, when it is due to certain traditional reasons which I won't mention here.

However, on the contrary, Yoruba men who succeed in marrying Igbo women see it as a great achievement.

These are facts no one would argue except ignorant ones.

94 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by TruthsFM: 6:10am On Nov 05, 2023
Haaa Oga oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by rex444(m): 6:13am On Nov 05, 2023
Make una still try other places too oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by wrongnumber: 6:24am On Nov 05, 2023
DNA Should made free of charge.

I'm tired reading crazy stories like these.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Ms202309: 6:24am On Nov 05, 2023
Eyahhhh

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. / This Couple Graduated From High School In 2015, Got Married And Bought A House / How Do I Get Rid Of Cockroaches?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.