Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,425 members, 7,812,252 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

How To Fix Your Problematic Fingerprint Scanner - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Fix Your Problematic Fingerprint Scanner (1203 Views)

The New Redmi Note 3 Officially Launched With Fingerprint Scanner (with Pics) / RE:PHOTOS OF Infinix 6.4 Inches SmartPhone With FingerPrint Scanner From Its Ceo / How To Integrate Biometric Fingerprint Scanner Into Java Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Fix Your Problematic Fingerprint Scanner by omopatos: 6:40am On Dec 15, 2010
First, let me start by saying that i acknowledge the fact that many have had their way through after the initial confusion that greeted the introduction of fingerprint scanner for jamb registration. The sad truth however is the fact that many more are at a loss as to how to go about this. If you have asked yourself what jamb wants to achieve by the introduction of this system, be sure you are not the only one asking but I think how to get your scanner to work is a more important question. To be honest i was frustrated at a time before I fix mine . I'm ready to help u out of the problem free of charge but there is a restriction. I can only fix it when I see ur system and the scanner. I'm based in ado- ekiti and my phone no.is-08038273147. If i demand money from you I want you to come to this forum and report. Futher, i like to correct an impression. It is not true that you must have a key or liscence for ur scanner for to work. It is about software compartibility.I had had to believe this when my problem lasted. For those of you who haven't got ur scanner, i will recommend DIGITAL PERSONA u. and u. scanner. I got mine at N20,000. I can help u get one with the compatible software.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Name Of This Stone And How Valuable Is It (picture) / Software Classes At Prof Kenneth Dike E-library, Awka / How To Get Free Germany Servers For Hammer VPN Without Turning Airplane Mode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.