Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Which Is The Best Animation/cartoon Software - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Which Is The Best Animation/cartoon Software (961 Views)

Learn Adobe Design, Illustration, Lightroom, After Effect, 3D Animation, Cartoon / How To Cartoon A Picture On Android Using Infinite Design Better Than Adobe Draw / 10 Best Animation Software For Windows Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Best Animation/cartoon Software by shegsone: 1:30pm On Feb 13, 2020
Hello fam, Please I would like to know the best software I can use for Cartoons and Animation and which software was used to make the cartoon in this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcUlqVyn1eM
Re: Which Is The Best Animation/cartoon Software by damseremie(m): 5:02pm On Feb 13, 2020
There are a number of choices from those that are easy to learn to those more complicated.

1- Moho (Formerly Anime Pro) - (this is what i and my team use)

2-Crazy Talk Animator ( I havent used this personally but also heard it relatively easy to get a grasp off)
3-Toon Boom (Powerful Professional Animation software)

Adobe even has a Character animator that you can use that comes with After Effects and Solo.
in the end you have to do your research, pick one and stick with it, there is no "BEST" software, You choose one and study and learn
Re: Which Is The Best Animation/cartoon Software by shegsone: 5:30pm On Feb 13, 2020
Thanks for this information bro, it really went a long way. I appreciate
Re: Which Is The Best Animation/cartoon Software by damseremie(m): 5:35pm On Feb 13, 2020
No problem.
If you end up picking Moho, feel free to send a message.
I'll be happy to direct you towards necessary leaning resources.
Re: Which Is The Best Animation/cartoon Software by LehreMi: 5:50pm On Feb 13, 2020
Can I get your whatsapp contact please.
damseremie:
No problem.
Re: Which Is The Best Animation/cartoon Software by shegsone: 11:35am On Feb 14, 2020
Ok, can I get your whatsapp number, mine is 07061213229, based in Abuja
damseremie:
No problem.
Re: Which Is The Best Animation/cartoon Software by ABCthings: 2:41pm On Feb 14, 2020
Pivot cool

(1) (Reply)

Help My PS Cs6 Is Showing Serial Number Verification. / Toon By Kisstoons / Urgent Job Vacancy: Visual Designer (abuja Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.