Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,010 members, 7,953,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:15 AM

I Need Geniune Online Business - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / I Need Geniune Online Business (2586 Views)

To Start Ur Geniune Small Scale Commodity Export Business&make D Best Money Bf Dec,here Is What / Pls I Need A Geniune Credit Card For My Usa Green Card Pls: / Looking For A Geniune Business Partner: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Geniune Online Business by saudatu(m): 9:26am On Dec 15, 2010
hello every one, i need help on real online business. I have tried some but their are all scam. Your assistant wil be highly appreciated. Thank u
Re: I Need Geniune Online Business by solosamste(m): 2:37pm On Dec 17, 2010
Have u tried ONLINE FOREX TRADING ? If not , Try it out and U will NEVER REGRET IT. Call 08034025251 Or Send email to temtol@yahoo.co.uk for full details on how to go about it profitably.
Re: I Need Geniune Online Business by nairapower: 5:06pm On Dec 17, 2010
There are lots of online business to do but before you start online, the question is have you been into any offline business. Can you manage a business. If you answer is yes, then you need to take a course on information marketing. You can request for an ebook on Infoprmation Marketing written by Robert Allen. Send a mail to smspowerng@gmail.com or text email to 07062421286.
Re: I Need Geniune Online Business by peterod1(m): 3:54pm On Dec 18, 2010
Helo friend.Truth is that genuiene online biz are very few in list.I can only talk of forex trading,You can be trained how to make 50% of your capital every month.For more enquiries call 07062187189/08035083326.
Re: I Need Geniune Online Business by flexshop(m): 1:28pm On Dec 19, 2010
I just came across an online biz after months of searching. It is relatively safe with little but steady income. It could be done parttime.been doing it for a month now, If interested, mail willhenry123@yahoo.com
Re: I Need Geniune Online Business by flexshop(m): 12:11pm On Dec 20, 2010
Re: I Need Geniune Online Business by btuneri: 9:59am On Dec 26, 2010
Blogging is one of the easiest way you can use to make legitimate money online, but the only challenge is that you must know how it work, the benefits of it and most importantly how to make money with it.
There are Many people that are making at least $1000 per month. Some makes more than that, the amount you can make also depends on time devoted to it and your expertise.
Today, i am going to show you how can make revenue with BLOGGING.
This site could be of help to you, visit it and digest it.
http//:www.451press.com
Re: I Need Geniune Online Business by headworld: 7:31am On Jan 06, 2011
Startup or existing business … we will help you achieve want you want. From preparing your BUSINESS PLAN, packaging your PROPOSAL and everything in-between. You can ride on our years experience and expertise. Be sure that our professional service will give your business that EDGE to stay ahead, as we have done for our numerous clients.

OuterEDGE Solutions (08066363000).
Our’s a commitment to entrepreneurial and business development.
Dare us with your brief!

Research
Business plan
Proposal
Feasibility report
Business development & Entrepreneurship Trainings
Start-up advisory (FREE)

Tomorrow belongs to business owners and entrepreneurs!
Re: I Need Geniune Online Business by tottyj(m): 10:21am On Jan 10, 2011
Bulk sms is a great and rewarding online business. Advantage of offline&online marketting is one of its special features. Go to: www.cheapwebsms.com where you can buy sms for as low as N1.10k or less and sell to your clients for as much as N3.50k or higher. We offer you tips to get started with marketting with our ready made proposals and blogs when you sign up for our reseller package. Call us now 07039767626 or simply text your details (phone no, email, full name, desired username&password) to us now to get started. At www.cheapwebsms.com we're committed to your online&offline success.
Re: I Need Geniune Online Business by succesloan(m): 12:47pm On Jan 22, 2011
the best and faster online business are www.parked.com and www namedrive.com
Re: I Need Geniune Online Business by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 22, 2011
Good day to you overe there,am OLUJIDE GABRIEL.Am the CEO of O2 NIGERIA, an Oyo State soap manufacturing and training company.We train people and interested soap manufacturing company on how to produce,

[1] NATURAL HERBAL HONEY SOAP[the soap that clean any skin infection in just 10 days]

[2] MOSQUITO KILLER CANDLE

[3] ANTI MALARIA SOAP

[4] PRESERVED PEPPER[preserved pepper that can lasted for 1 good year]

[5] LAUNDRY SOAP

[6] ANTISEPTIC SOAP

[7] LIQUID SOAP

[8]BALM

[9] BODY CREAM

[10] MEDICATED HAIR CREAM etc.

To be sure, the scope of the company is not only withing Nigeria,as the company has engage in training different company workers in Ghana and some big soap company in Nigeria.

We also have explanatory bulk hand out that contain 15 different products
Our price are negotiable and you can start any of this product with as low as 10,000.00.We will also teach you how to build local machine with wood to start with and some or our product are available on request.

After the training ,we also teach our trainees how to manufacture the soap equipment by their self and we also offer door step training for individual or group in any part of the Nigeria and west africa.

We are open to more negotiation on how to work this out.

Thanks

OLUJIDE OLUWATOSIN
CEO
O2 NIGERIA
25,ikereku lay out,orita challenge,
Ibadan,oyo state ,Nigeria

Re: I Need Geniune Online Business by kgm(m): 4:17pm On Jan 23, 2011
Hello, I am going to go straight to the point. There a lot of ways that people make money online, a lot of them don’t seam as easy and after working hard on them, you will discover you have been going about in circles. I will recommend that you try online trading. Last year I made over 200% return on investment from currency trading. I can email the book to you. Text your email address to +234 (0) 805 130 0755 or send an email with subject (EBOOK) to my email address below.

Re: I Need Geniune Online Business by eternity4: 1:49pm On Jan 24, 2011
How to successfully start a profitable online business this year (20011)
Re: I Need Geniune Online Business by kennafols(f): 8:31pm On Jan 28, 2011
They are few genuine online business, you can go to www.greatwealth4u.com ,you will definately get varieties of online genuine and profitable business you can go into.
Re: I Need Geniune Online Business by chidimarc(m): 12:33pm On Jan 29, 2011
I think avenues to wealth (A2W) comes in here. With A2W you can engage in both offline and online marketting at your own convenience, you get waivers on distributorship, discounts on local and global products and so much more. I dont expect you to believe this, so google it. You wouldn't be making a mistake,
Hey you pay! But the payment is nothing compared to what you get. For more, give me a call on 08065145793 or my team leader on 08072690006 and especially if you are in lagos call him to tell you where the free business seminar would be holding and dont forget to tell him Chidiebere asked you to call him
Re: I Need Geniune Online Business by bizprowess(f): 11:23pm On Jan 29, 2011
LISTEN UP POSTER, the best advice i can give you is to beware of scammers.we know from experience that there are a lot of them on NL, especially those that ask you to test your name etc etc to a phone number. be careful. to answer your question, from experience i know that article writting is the most realistic way to make money online (not millions of dollars flying into your account though)
Re: I Need Geniune Online Business by omachi1026(m): 5:30pm On Mar 06, 2011
Hi,
I would want you to check out this link, this program will give you that financial independence you've been looking for since;
http://www.cashandfortunes.com/index.php?option=com_ppdiaref&view=register&referee=ppdia_ref786.
For more details contact me oobidike@gmail.com.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cheap Bulk Sms (generate Millions Of Gsm Number For Advert) / G / Forex: World Best Scalper Robot 10890% In One Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.