Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,157 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Transsion Phones Are Cursed - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Transsion Phones Are Cursed (4924 Views)

Blackberry Phones Are Coming Back In 2021, With 5G And Physical Keyboard / Is Nokia Better Than Transsion Phones? / No Matter What You Do, Never Use Transsion Phones: My Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transsion Phones Are Cursed by Baddestguyp(m): 6:05pm On Feb 15, 2020
Sultan5:

What do you mean by phones aren't about ram abeg? Am curious. It doesn't matter how good a chip set is, put it in a 1gb ram phone and it will struggle. Let's not be quick to dismiss things because others are dismissing it. Both ram and chipsets play important roles. You don't need to go far there are several phones out there with the same chipsets but different ram and storage sizes. Why don't you pick them up, compare and see if there's any difference.
fact is the most important aspect of a phone is the chipset...I'm not saying ram is not important but chipset first...
I'd rather choose a phone running sd730 with 4gb ram than a phone running SD665 with 8gb ram

3 Likes

Re: Transsion Phones Are Cursed by bravesoul247(m): 6:24pm On Feb 15, 2020
Well, I hate it when people won't do research before buying what they want. They'll buy a good tecno phone but cos the phone doesn't have the spec they require they'll be quick to call it thrash not knowing that some other Transsision phones has the spec you need. It all depends on your pocket and what exactly you want

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transsion Phones Are Cursed by bravesoul247(m): 6:26pm On Feb 15, 2020
Baddestguyp:
like someone pointed out...phones aren't about ram...I guess you know nothing about phones...
If you did, you'd know the reason tecno and the likes are trash cos of their mediocre chipsets...
Chipset is the most important thing to look at in a phone
yea. What choose do you think would work better? Don't call snapdragon here o
Re: Transsion Phones Are Cursed by bravesoul247(m): 6:28pm On Feb 15, 2020
drjprince:
it is called passion for good things not some mediocrity
more like passion for joblessness. undecided
Re: Transsion Phones Are Cursed by drjprince: 7:21pm On Feb 15, 2020
bravesoul247:
I don see you wey get job na

Eleribuu
Re: Transsion Phones Are Cursed by bravesoul247(m): 7:33pm On Feb 15, 2020
drjprince:
I don see you wey get job na

Eleribuu
ni e
Re: Transsion Phones Are Cursed by ddjay: 8:02pm On Feb 15, 2020
Norman4real:
The problem I have is with people here that buy cheap 30k phones with 2gb ram and complain of the poor quality then want to compare with Samsung phones of 80k. Pliz just suffer quietly don't disturb our peace just coz you made a poor purchase decision.
grin grin grin oga weldone sir, you have said it all

1 Like

Re: Transsion Phones Are Cursed by ddjay: 8:05pm On Feb 15, 2020
bravesoul247:
The op can dash u the infinix, it will serve your job well, enjoy your new phone grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Transsion Phones Are Cursed by Sultan5(m): 10:06pm On Feb 15, 2020
Baddestguyp:
fact is the most important aspect of a phone is the chipset...I'm not saying ram is not important but chipset first...
I'd rather choose a phone running sd730 with 4gb ram than a phone running SD665 with 8gb ram

Chipset are important no doubt but you made it sound like ram are of no importance what so ever. Thats why I asked you to clarify what you meant. Its funny you went for a 4gb option for the sd730 why not compare a phone with sd730 and 2gb ram (or better yet 1gb ram since rams are so insignificant) with sd665 with 8gb ram. As insignificant a role you think ram plays. Its still very much relevant when discussing about a phone, but agreed chipsets are where attention should be paid the most.
Re: Transsion Phones Are Cursed by PaulucheBusines: 10:11pm On Feb 15, 2020
I use both infinix and tecno not regretting any thing so far...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Transsion Phones Are Cursed by kingxsamz(m): 11:59pm On Feb 15, 2020
drjprince:
well it is for the greater good

Transsision remains trash

5 Likes

Re: Transsion Phones Are Cursed by Teeboy2300(m): 12:27am On Feb 16, 2020
Sultan5:

Chipset are important no doubt but you made it sound like ram are of no importance what so ever. Thats why I asked you to clarify what you meant. Its funny you went for a 4gb option for the sd730 why not compare a phone with sd730 and 2gb ram (or better yet 1gb ram since rams are so insignificant) with sd665 with 8gb ram. As insignificant a role you think ram plays. Its still very much relevant when discussing about a phone, but agreed chipsets are where attention should be paid the most.
I'll choose A13 bionic paired with 2gb ram over sd665 paired with 8gb ram kiss

6 Likes

Re: Transsion Phones Are Cursed by drjprince: 1:08am On Feb 16, 2020
Teeboy2300:

Wiseman

4 Likes

Re: Transsion Phones Are Cursed by Sultan5(m): 1:37am On Feb 16, 2020
Teeboy2300:

Lol easy to say. Said phone will lag especially when multi tasking. You will regret it really, especially in this age when apps hardly totally close in the background. But I do admit IPhone chipsets have immerse ram management abilities. But trust it will struggle and won't be as smooth as the 1 with sd665 with 8gb of ram.
Re: Transsion Phones Are Cursed by jikins(m): 2:04am On Feb 16, 2020
Sultan5:

Lol easy to say. Said phone will lag especially when multi tasking. You will regret it really, especially in this age when apps hardly totally close in the background. But I do admit IPhone chipsets have immerse ram management abilities. But trust it will struggle and won't be as smooth as the 1 with sd665 with 8gb of ram.

I agree, I believe the stronger the chipset the more ram it needs to function perfectly. Low end chipset are designed for smaller ram operations. Hence their drain on the meager 1gb or 2gb ram is small to allow more ram space. But highend chipset will demand more ram to operate hence will cause lag issues on phones with low ram. This is why the minimum ram for top quality chipset is from my little research is 3gb. But 4gb is preferred really.

Its like putting a top notch race engine in a car with everyday tires. It will decimate those tires. Said car will struggle to win races especially long circuits against cars with better tires and lesser quality engines.

But in the end chipset are what really matters as phone manufacturers will most times use the appropriate amount of ram to get a decent performance out of the chipset. But if I have the money would prefer going for a variant of a particular phone, say Iphone 11, Xiaomi redmi notes and the likes with a bigger ram.

4 Likes

Re: Transsion Phones Are Cursed by newinventions: 12:32pm On Feb 16, 2020
I hate all these marketers trying to demote another phone company.

Only a fool will buy 2gb ram phone only to come here and complain about lagging. Why didn't you go for the 4gb ram size of same brand.

Some of you here need brain reset.

Nonsense!
Re: Transsion Phones Are Cursed by drjprince: 12:36pm On Feb 16, 2020
newinventions:

Only a fool will buy 2gb ram phone only to come here and complain about lagging. Why didn't you go for the 4gb ram size of same brand.

Nonsense!
ram is to keep apps in memory

The processor is the culprit bro

7 Likes

Re: Transsion Phones Are Cursed by ToyBoyAaron(m): 2:57pm On Feb 16, 2020
newinventions:

Nonsense!
Pair 4gb ram with mtk 6580 let me use 2gb ram with helio p60 device and see the speed of jet on the helio p60 powered device.
I have operated a friend's infinix s4 with 6gb ram and the speed can't compare with my 3gb ram device on some activities.

3 Likes

Re: Transsion Phones Are Cursed by Sultan5(m): 6:46pm On Feb 16, 2020
jikins:

I agree, I believe the stronger the chipset the more ram it needs to function perfectly. Low end chipset are designed for smaller ram operations. Hence their drain on the meager 1gb or 2gb ram is small to allow more ram space. But highend chipset will demand more ram to operate hence will cause lag issues on phones with low ram. This is why the minimum ram for top quality chipset is from my little research is 3gb. But 4gb is preferred really.

Its like putting a top notch race engine in a car with everyday tires. It will decimate those tires. Said car will struggle to win races especially long circuits against cars with better tires and lesser quality engines.

But in the end chipset are what really matters as phone manufacturers will most times use the appropriate amount of ram to get a decent performance out of the chipset. But if I have the money would prefer going for a variant of a particular phone, say Iphone 11, Xiaomi redmi notes and the likes with a bigger ram.

My point exactly! kiss
Re: Transsion Phones Are Cursed by chelseamann(m): 8:36pm On Feb 16, 2020
No be lie my brother..I got fed up and decided to settle with Nokia 3.2....
Smooth device..rest of mind

6 Likes

Re: Transsion Phones Are Cursed by drjprince: 9:25pm On Feb 16, 2020
chelseamann:
No be lie my brother..I got fed up and decided to settle with Nokia 3.2....
Smooth device..rest of mind
wise man cool

7 Likes

Re: Transsion Phones Are Cursed by nightbuzzer: 5:54am On Feb 17, 2020
revived:

Am sure You Saw That I Admitted My Bad

So There Is No Need For Using The Word *Heartless*
your bad when you already called them caused phones .. not knowing you are the one with problem
Re: Transsion Phones Are Cursed by drjprince: 6:54am On Feb 17, 2020
nightbuzzer:
your bad when you already called them caused phones .. not knowing you are the one with problem
their phones are cursed is it because I haven't opened my own thread

2 Likes

Re: Transsion Phones Are Cursed by revived: 4:14pm On Feb 17, 2020
drjprince:
there phones are cursed is it because I haven't opened my own thread

Leave Him grin grin.........

Like I Said Am A Consumer And Deep Down Inside Of Us We All Know Their Phones Are Cursed grin cheesy

Anyways thanks to them for providing affordable crappy phones

Have learnt my lessons

4 Likes

Re: Transsion Phones Are Cursed by drjprince: 4:58pm On Feb 17, 2020
revived:

Leave Him grin grin.........

Like I Said Am A Consumer And Deep Down Inside Of Us We All Know Their Phones Are Cursed grin cheesy

Anyways thanks to them for providing affordable crappy phones

Have learnt my lessons
that affordable cracks me up
Re: Transsion Phones Are Cursed by Peppul: 12:10am On Feb 18, 2020
implementing:
I was a tecno fan until infinix did me 40 with my infinix smart 3, the phone is just chilling in my cupboard now collecting Harmattan dust, since then I rush enter Samsung a30....Samsung has good midrange phones.. I've not looked back ever since
Dash a brother na the infinix smart3 if u stay in lag, since u no dey use am again. Biko
Re: Transsion Phones Are Cursed by Bestchild: 4:28pm On Feb 19, 2020
revived:

Thanks for the correction
welcome. Lol
Re: Transsion Phones Are Cursed by NightFood: 11:29am On Mar 06, 2020
edoairways:
So what brand are you advertising @ revived

Please just tell us the brand your trying to advertise than saying this. Spoiling the name of Tecno manufacturer
Re: Transsion Phones Are Cursed by edoairways: 11:31am On Mar 06, 2020
NightFood:

Please just tell us the brand your trying to advertise than saying this.
I don't advertise brand however I come hard on those who tarnish brands that have made name
Re: Transsion Phones Are Cursed by revived: 11:43am On Mar 06, 2020
NightFood:

Please just tell us the brand your trying to advertise than saying this.

Lol, just saw this on my mentions

Well I switched already to an Huawei y9rime
Very cool device , truly phone pass phone cheesy grin
Re: Transsion Phones Are Cursed by drjprince: 1:03am On Mar 12, 2020
edoairways:

I don't advertise brand however I come hard on those who tarnish brands that have made name
brands like infinix and Tecno right

I see you need help
Re: Transsion Phones Are Cursed by edoairways: 2:01am On Mar 12, 2020
drjprince:
brands like infinix and Tecno right

I see you need help
We will come hard on those persons trying to tarnish brand that made android phones affordable to the common man. Thank God the reality is different from what is on the internet. Tecno still has large subscriber base in Nigeria inspite of your propaganda.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls What Is The Actual Time For Airtel Night Browsing? / Image of LG Phone With Transparent Body / HTC Update Root And Unlock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.