Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Transsion Phones Are Cursed - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Transsion Phones Are Cursed (4947 Views)

Blackberry Phones Are Coming Back In 2021, With 5G And Physical Keyboard / Is Nokia Better Than Transsion Phones? / No Matter What You Do, Never Use Transsion Phones: My Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transsion Phones Are Cursed by Qsand: 5:47am On Mar 12, 2020
The Ram's primary task is to temporarily hold information for the processor to access.
I think when it comes to bottlenecking a processor, ram speed is more important than ram size. Cache size itself is probably even more important than ram speed cause that's the closest memory to the CPU. Cache level may even be more importanter than cache size if the difference isn't much(I may be wrong but I doubt it)

In summary, Ram speed affects the processor more. While ram size is more affected by the kind of software to be used. (or vice versa)

A 730 with 4Gb ram is better than a 665 with 12GB ram depending on what what you'd prefer doing...multitasking(e.g ton of social media) or gaming . Argue with the soul reaper cause that's who you'll be meeting if you quote me without a valid, reasonable argument.
Re: Transsion Phones Are Cursed by Asianjollof007: 5:48am On Mar 12, 2020
edoairways:

So which brand has good camera and battery life for 40k?
Xiaomi redmi 8A is 37K, It has better camera, stronger battery, better processor, it doesn't lag, e get splash resistant sef. Buy that phone and flex with the remaining change!
Re: Transsion Phones Are Cursed by drjprince: 6:19am On Mar 12, 2020
edoairways:

We will come hard on those persons trying to tarnish brand that made android phones affordable to the common man. Thank God the reality is different from what is on the internet. Tecno still has large subscriber base in Nigeria inspite of your propaganda.
subscribers based make me laugh

Wait and watch
Re: Transsion Phones Are Cursed by ToyBoyAaron(m): 8:05am On Mar 12, 2020
Qsand:
The Ram's primary task is to temporarily hold information for the processor to access.
I think when it comes to bottlenecking a processor, ram speed is more important than ram size. Cache size itself is probably even more important than ram speed cause that's the closest memory to the CPU. Cache level may even be more importanter than cache size if the difference isn't much(I may be wrong but I doubt it)

In summary, Ram speed affects the processor more. While ram size is more affected by the kind of software to be used. (or vice versa)

A 730 with 4Gb ram is better than a 665 with 12GB ram depending on what what you'd prefer doing...multitasking(e.g ton of social media) or gaming . Argue with the soul reaper cause that's who you'll be meeting if you quote me without a valid, reasonable argument.
Thanks for the insight. I need to learn more about cache
Re: Transsion Phones Are Cursed by Ayo762: 12:04pm On Nov 13, 2020
revived:
So I Bought An Infinix hot8pro last December
Fast forward to January The Phone Started Developing Frequent Lags

Yeah thanks to transsion holdings .... But their devices are bull crap..... Even damn thing is a crap

Infact spark 4 is smoother than this nonsense Infinix hot 8 angry angry

Off To Samsung ....... Alll their marketers can go suck whatever ....... These Phones Are Craps

Thanks angry angry angry

Bro how far I'm interested in the crypto uniswap thing , pls drop your WhatsApp or msg me pls
Re: Transsion Phones Are Cursed by Youngpo413: 1:27pm On Nov 13, 2020
Blazebond:
May GOD give some of you people sense,how can you compare g wagon and rav 4,buy what you know you can afford,there is nothing wrong with infinix or techno phones,if you know say you dey find phone when nor go lag,go and buy 6 gig ram phones or 8 gig ram phones and stop exposing your ignorance here,yeye dey smell,maybe because you get one small two million as account balance your head don dey swell.
or they can stick to android go editions.
Re: Transsion Phones Are Cursed by saxby(f): 7:36am On Nov 16, 2020
Blazebond:
May GOD give some of you people sense,how can you compare g wagon and rav 4,buy what you know you can afford,there is nothing wrong with infinix or techno phones,if you know say you dey find phone when nor go lag,go and buy 6 gig ram phones or 8 gig ram phones and stop exposing your ignorance here,yeye dey smell,maybe because you get one small two million as account balance your head don dey swell.
real talk, people should just go for what they can afford

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Just Want To Say Thank U To Who Eva Posted De Glo Tweakware / Killer Iphone 11 2019 Specs, Price, Release Date And More / This Scam Called Shake And Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.