Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

What Can You Say Of This Child's Posture? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Can You Say Of This Child's Posture? (2718 Views)

Chizaram Okoh: This Child Is Missing In Enugu (Photo) / What Would You Do To This Child? / Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman, What Can You Say On This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can You Say Of This Child's Posture? by ehisdan(m): 10:58am On Feb 14, 2020
Charity they say begins at home. The Bible even warn us to train up a child in the way he/she should go he/she will not depart from it. The kind of training we give our children will always reflect in them when they grow up.

Now tell me what this child will grow up to become.
I weep for the next generation. Only God knows what girls will turn then.

1 Like

Re: What Can You Say Of This Child's Posture? by donbachi(m): 11:01am On Feb 14, 2020
Harmless.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can You Say Of This Child's Posture? by TheGiftedOne(m): 11:01am On Feb 14, 2020
B
Re: What Can You Say Of This Child's Posture? by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 14, 2020
She's beautiful.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can You Say Of This Child's Posture? by Ifyjos(f): 12:22pm On Feb 14, 2020
She is cute

3 Likes

Re: What Can You Say Of This Child's Posture? by faithfull18(f): 12:44pm On Feb 14, 2020
Children learn fast and copy what they see from the TV, people and environment around them.

One has to be careful about what they are exposed to.

3 Likes

Re: What Can You Say Of This Child's Posture? by bukatyne(f): 12:54pm On Feb 14, 2020
Strange pose for an innocent child.

2 Likes

Re: What Can You Say Of This Child's Posture? by Fountainofyouth(f): 12:58pm On Feb 14, 2020
Sad!!!

1 Like

Re: What Can You Say Of This Child's Posture? by Klemcykul(f): 1:16pm On Feb 14, 2020
The photographer is a very yeye person.

3 Likes

Re: What Can You Say Of This Child's Posture? by crackkhaus: 1:34pm On Feb 14, 2020
Lol, South-African from her look and the background.

I won't be surprised it's her mom with the camera cheesy

5 Likes

Re: What Can You Say Of This Child's Posture? by MedicH: 1:39pm On Feb 14, 2020
This is ridiculous.
Re: What Can You Say Of This Child's Posture? by lilybonny(f): 2:33pm On Feb 14, 2020
undecided
Re: What Can You Say Of This Child's Posture? by PrimadonnaO(f): 2:42pm On Feb 14, 2020
Even the aunties don't get the pose so perfectly! shocked

I believe she's merely imitating what she's seen the older folks around her do, and not that she deliberately set out to strike a sultry pose. Her parents simply need to chide her gently, and watch that she never repeats it.

2 Likes

Re: What Can You Say Of This Child's Posture? by TheSourcerer: 4:11pm On Feb 14, 2020
Blu03:
She's beautiful.
yeah she is! Left the men's world so soon? How would you be taken seriously now?
Re: What Can You Say Of This Child's Posture? by TheSourcerer: 4:14pm On Feb 14, 2020
ehisdan:
Charity they say begins at home. The Bible even warn us to train up a child in the way he/she should go he/she will not depart from it. The kind of training we give our children will always reflect in them when they grow up.

Now tell me what this child will grow up to become.
I weep for the next generation. Only God knows what girls will turn then.
you are a closet Pedophile , 50percent of Nairalanders saw this photo and didn't post it here, you saw it ,went to the stress of saving it in your phone (which I'm sure it still is) , uploaded the photo here to see what people have to say about the girl mostly critics , which turns sick bleeps like you on .
What do you think .
Blu03
Re: What Can You Say Of This Child's Posture? by ehisdan(m): 5:40pm On Feb 14, 2020
TheSourcerer:
you are a closet Pedophile , 50percent of Nairalanders saw this photo and didn't post it here, you saw it ,went to the stress of saving it in your phone (which I'm sure it still is) , uploaded the photo here to see what people have to say about the girl mostly critics , which turns sick bleeps like you on .
What do you think .
Blu03
what are you typing undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Can You Say Of This Child's Posture? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 14, 2020
Slay child birthed by a slay queen, no doubt.
Re: What Can You Say Of This Child's Posture? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 14, 2020
undecided
TheSourcerer:
What do you think .
Blu03
What?
Re: What Can You Say Of This Child's Posture? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 14, 2020
undecided
TheSourcerer:
yeah she is! Left the men's world so soon? How would you be taken seriously now?
What are you typing?

1 Like

Re: What Can You Say Of This Child's Posture? by Froshloaded: 5:55pm On Feb 14, 2020
smiley
Blu03:
undecided What?
Loml, where have you been??
Re: What Can You Say Of This Child's Posture? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 14, 2020
smiley
Froshloaded:
smiley Loml, where have you been??
apo. Registering my sisters. I'm tired
Worse way to spend valentine
NO NETWORK!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can You Say Of This Child's Posture? by Froshloaded: 5:58pm On Feb 14, 2020
angry
Blu03:
smiley apo. Registering my sisters. I'm tired

Worse way to spend valentine

NO NETWORK!
Aww
Sorry smiley
I wish I was in Abj tongue
Re: What Can You Say Of This Child's Posture? by TheSourcerer: 8:35pm On Feb 14, 2020
Blu03:
undecided What are you typing?
I'm a Sourcerer so yeah...
Re: What Can You Say Of This Child's Posture? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 14, 2020
grin
TheSourcerer:
I'm a Sourcerer so yeah...
lol. When the wise one types, who can understand?
Pardon my ignorance
Re: What Can You Say Of This Child's Posture? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 14, 2020
angry
Froshloaded:
angry Aww Sorry smiley I wish I was in Abj tongue
you've been busy.

1 Like

Re: What Can You Say Of This Child's Posture? by Froshloaded: 9:01pm On Feb 14, 2020
smiley
Blu03:
angry

you've been busy.
Nah
Re: What Can You Say Of This Child's Posture? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 14, 2020
Froshloaded:
smiley Nah
*sighs* How did you spend today?
Re: What Can You Say Of This Child's Posture? by Froshloaded: 9:06pm On Feb 14, 2020
grin
Blu03:

*sighs*
How did you spend today?
I did nth much
Just went out to eat..
Re: What Can You Say Of This Child's Posture? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 14, 2020
Froshloaded:
grin I did nth much Just went out to eat..
i just came back from kfc. Today was stressful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can You Say Of This Child's Posture? by Froshloaded: 9:11pm On Feb 14, 2020
angry
Blu03:
i just came back from kfc.
Today was stressful.
Did the twins get registered
Re: What Can You Say Of This Child's Posture? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 14, 2020
Froshloaded:
angry
Did the twins get registered
let us not derail this thread any further...

(1) (2) (Reply)

My My First Daughter Said She Loves Me More Than My Wife, Pls Help / How Do I Forgive, So I Can Get Married? / Why No Baby Yet After 3yrs But I Say Happy 3yrs Aniversary To Banky W And Adesua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.