Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

What Kind Of Cream Will U Recommend For A Black Person - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Kind Of Cream Will U Recommend For A Black Person (2729 Views)

Photos: What Kind Of Skin Disease Is This? / What Type Of Cream Do You Use? / What Kind Of Illness Or Findings Fails One During Pre-employment Medical Test. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Cream Will U Recommend For A Black Person by kulfaith: 2:11pm On Dec 15, 2010
pls what kind of cream will you recommend for a black person to use.
Re: What Kind Of Cream Will U Recommend For A Black Person by Creamish(f): 3:15pm On Dec 15, 2010
vaseline
Re: What Kind Of Cream Will U Recommend For A Black Person by thweraja10: 3:31pm On Dec 15, 2010
Vaseline will make you black the more. Try out cocoa butter
Re: What Kind Of Cream Will U Recommend For A Black Person by kulfaith: 11:49am On Dec 17, 2010
which of the coco butter becos it has too types ?
Re: What Kind Of Cream Will U Recommend For A Black Person by Creamish(f): 11:54am On Dec 17, 2010
thweraja10:

Vaseline will make you black the more. Try out cocoa butter

If ur already Black, watz d fear? bros, stay away from any cream dat will give u patches.
Re: What Kind Of Cream Will U Recommend For A Black Person by kulfaith: 12:03pm On Dec 17, 2010
@ creamish which of the Vaseline are u talking about u no there is a lot of Vaseline pls be specific thanks
Re: What Kind Of Cream Will U Recommend For A Black Person by Creamish(f): 12:31pm On Dec 17, 2010
Intensive care . . Pears is ok too . . Im light skinned so i cant suggest mine for him/her . .
Re: What Kind Of Cream Will U Recommend For A Black Person by reindeer: 12:43am On Dec 18, 2010
irish cream! ;d ;d ;d
Re: What Kind Of Cream Will U Recommend For A Black Person by Idiris(m): 8:55am On Dec 18, 2010
Use DOVE cream not lotion, use d one cup

Re: What Kind Of Cream Will U Recommend For A Black Person by whiteroses(f): 9:25pm On Dec 20, 2010
if you want clear smooth skin, - jergens shea butter :you'd still be black as night but fresh and supple
if you want a bright skin(face and neck) - use rosewater and glycerine as a moisturizer.
i[b]f you want to brighten up a bit[/b]- fair and white brightening soap or ambi brightening soap : make sure its the soap dont get on cream and start fucking up ur skin
if you want to bleach it shocked - Makari maxi bleach or fair and white whitenizer gel :will Bleep your skin up in the long run
goodluck and happy holiday
Re: What Kind Of Cream Will U Recommend For A Black Person by Eveoeve(f): 1:56pm On Dec 22, 2010
Palmers coco butter is very good. By the way, watever u do, dont temper wit ur complexion as u wil hav fresh problems to solve. Black is beautiful.

www.naturekay..com
Re: What Kind Of Cream Will U Recommend For A Black Person by ulomaahiachi: 10:55am On Aug 29, 2015
Creamish:
Intensive care . . Pears is ok too . . Im light skinned so i cant suggest mine for him/her . .
. Pls which one are u using cos am light too. And am looking for a good mosturizer, sunscreen cream to use.
Re: What Kind Of Cream Will U Recommend For A Black Person by Creamish(f): 9:11am On Aug 31, 2015
ulomaahiachi:
. Pls which one are u using cos am light too. And am looking for a good mosturizer, sunscreen cream to use.

Fair & White (the pink colour)

(1) (Reply)

Elderly Woman Loses Face To Flesh Eating Disease (graphic!!!) You Were Warned / Benefits Of Aloe and Buchu Power / Please Help O DANDRUFF Is Killing Me. Seriously

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.