Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,966 members, 7,835,226 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

See What This Slayqueen Was Caught doing In A Bank That Got People Talking(photo - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / See What This Slayqueen Was Caught doing In A Bank That Got People Talking(photo (9216 Views)

5 Hot Skills That Got Me My First Million Naira - I am Ready to Show You How. / See What A Mad Man Was Caught Doings That Got People Talking... / Job Vacancy For Dispatch Bike Rider With B.sc In LinkedIn Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What This Slayqueen Was Caught doing In A Bank That Got People Talking(photo by BlackShit: 4:28pm On Feb 15, 2020
It can happen to anyone. No one is born with inbuilt knowledge about everything. Simply guide her.

3 Likes

Re: See What This Slayqueen Was Caught doing In A Bank That Got People Talking(photo by DSoj(m): 4:41pm On Feb 15, 2020
So why call her slay queen,? Every girl is now slay queen... Nonsense
Re: See What This Slayqueen Was Caught doing In A Bank That Got People Talking(photo by LadySwitz: 4:57pm On Feb 15, 2020
Davash222:
With all that asss, she still can’t operate water dispenser. Life is not all about big breasst or big asss, the important thing is, do you have sense?

If we are to judge BTW that Ghanaian girl and you..it will be so so obvious you are the one without an atom...i mean an atom of sense! Life is not all about having a macro phallus and large scrotal sacs between ur legs,,it's very crucial u have sense...you know?!
You better don't reply this post...ok?

1 Like

Re: See What This Slayqueen Was Caught doing In A Bank That Got People Talking(photo by AuroraB(f): 5:03pm On Feb 15, 2020
franchasng:
Don't say that again....big ass is important...with that her ass, it won't be difficult for her to get help or even get a good man to buy her 10 water dispensers and also hire a special tutor to teach her how to operate it, so spoke what you are know angry angry angry
cheesy cheesy grin wink
Re: See What This Slayqueen Was Caught doing In A Bank That Got People Talking(photo by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 15, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

*met
Typo error.
Re: See What This Slayqueen Was Caught doing In A Bank That Got People Talking(photo by etrange: 6:35pm On Feb 15, 2020
The personing filming and the OP are wicked.

We all had our first time with any device so what's the point here? What's the pleasure in making others laughing stocks? How are you different from the white man who used the black man as a play object simply because he was more advanced?

3 Likes

Re: See What This Slayqueen Was Caught doing In A Bank That Got People Talking(photo by mii4u(f): 7:11pm On Feb 15, 2020
Davash222:
With all that asss, she still can’t operate water dispenser. Life is not all about big breasst or big asss, the important thing is, do you have sense?
Wetin her big breast or ass has to do with havn sense, abi na she create herself?

1 Like

Re: See What This Slayqueen Was Caught doing In A Bank That Got People Talking(photo by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 15, 2020
This is one of the VACUUMS who will always say " a man without a CAR should never approach them"..

This TYPE will spend all her MAN HOURS viewing TELEMUNDO, and OPERATING HER PHONE.
She will be online permanently, craving and agitating for LIKES on Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp.

The ANNOYING PART is that such will never ask for DIRECTION or ASSISTANCE, rather they will claim to have boarded an UNMANNED DRONE to HEAVEN.

1 Like

Re: See What This Slayqueen Was Caught doing In A Bank That Got People Talking(photo by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 15, 2020
BlackShit:
It can happen to anyone. No one is born with inbuilt knowledge about everything. Simply guide her.
She never asked for GUIDANCE and will never ask.
Such YOUNG LADIES believe they have inbuilt MEMORY about Everything.
Re: See What This Slayqueen Was Caught doing In A Bank That Got People Talking(photo by purples25(f): 8:15pm On Feb 15, 2020
MrStan11:
It doesn't make her an illiterate.

She has not used it before.
Nice person would have simply directed her.

Africans and their over bloated too sabi ego.

When someone doesn't understand something, we should help out and not laugh at them.Your post makes sense.
Re: See What This Slayqueen Was Caught doing In A Bank That Got People Talking(photo by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 15, 2020
To the guy up there calling that girl an illiterate: if it was a joke don't try it again; it is an expensive joke.

But if you were serious shame unto you. While the whites are constructing things like water dispensers, your job is to look out for those that cant use them and call them illiterate.

2 Likes

Re: See What This Slayqueen Was Caught doing In A Bank That Got People Talking(photo by ignis: 8:51pm On Feb 15, 2020
Big ass small brain
Re: See What This Slayqueen Was Caught doing In A Bank That Got People Talking(photo by aristocratic5(m): 9:57pm On Feb 15, 2020
Aboki
Re: See What This Slayqueen Was Caught doing In A Bank That Got People Talking(photo by seborrhic: 10:02pm On Feb 15, 2020
slyd90:
So its a must to know how to get water from dispenser now abiii undecided undecided
My brother,the thing tire me.
So not knowing how to use a water dispenser decreases one's beauty or height or certificate or even reduces her female core?
You will just know the kind of person that opens this thread has been severally insulted and shunned by ladies,so he now takes out his frustration on them.

2 Likes

Re: See What This Slayqueen Was Caught doing In A Bank That Got People Talking(photo by movingclouds(m): 10:10pm On Feb 15, 2020
BrightAhiah:
It's not beauty without brains, she might have brains though buh simply lack
"USE OF MODERN FACILITIES"
You're intelligent

1 Like

Re: See What This Slayqueen Was Caught doing In A Bank That Got People Talking(photo by luxs(m): 6:06am On Feb 16, 2020
So what ! Make we stone her to dead?_na so unah jus the fall blackz hand to the white%
Re: See What This Slayqueen Was Caught doing In A Bank That Got People Talking(photo by Odinaka00(m): 6:32am On Feb 16, 2020
See how you just made this post to tarnish someone.. First you called her a Slayqueen... How do you know she s a Slayqueen?
Re: See What This Slayqueen Was Caught doing In A Bank That Got People Talking(photo by Nobody: 7:08am On Feb 16, 2020
All those people abusing that girl up there, something is definitely wrong with you guys.

I knew how to use water dispenser because my dad bought one for us at home before I went to the university. One of my ex friend I met in school then couldn't use the dispenser. Here is what happened:

We went to the bank to pay our school fees and babe was thirsty. She saw people drinking from the dispenser and decided to do the same.

The first mistake she made was going to the waste bin (specially made for disposing the cups) to pick the disposable cup.

At first I thought sth was wrong with her, but it later dawned on me that she doesn't know anything about a water dispenser. I had to show her where they get the cups.

Then the next thing, she opened the red tap rather than the blue. Laugh wan kill me at this point.

The funny thing is I'm sure she felt the hotness but probably thought that was how it works. I had to show her that the red was meant for hot and blue for cold. Ended up mixing cold in the hot to get warm... Lol

Won't blame her tho. Her parents are ancient. You can imagine it was after final year when we were doing clearance that her mum bought blender and they didn't know how to operate it. Had to teach them.

2 Likes

Re: See What This Slayqueen Was Caught doing In A Bank That Got People Talking(photo by Kingluqman(m): 7:26am On Feb 16, 2020
As I Dey look this one, na for inside olden days pot e Dey get water for house and na dem Dey form porsh past grin grin
Re: See What This Slayqueen Was Caught doing In A Bank That Got People Talking(photo by Donice01: 9:30am On Feb 16, 2020
Meanwhile see the African tribe that offers sex to guest click the subscribe button for updates

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANxiYcJLL5g
Re: See What This Slayqueen Was Caught doing In A Bank That Got People Talking(photo by Iceberghill(m): 9:41am On Feb 16, 2020
Why do Ghanaian �� girls always have fat asses na too much Banku consumption or what? grin
Re: See What This Slayqueen Was Caught doing In A Bank That Got People Talking(photo by Bahddo(m): 10:18am On Feb 16, 2020
There's always a first time. No one is born with the knowledge of how to use dispensers or anything for that matter.

Why didn't the person recording tell her what to push for either tap so that water comes out from it? They were more interested in mocking her.

Most humans are scum.
Re: See What This Slayqueen Was Caught doing In A Bank That Got People Talking(photo by Kingrexyl(m): 10:43am On Feb 16, 2020
Ghana girls are just blessed with nice ass, unlike Nigerian girls.
Re: See What This Slayqueen Was Caught doing In A Bank That Got People Talking(photo by Kingrexyl(m): 10:45am On Feb 16, 2020
Nooil:
All those people abusing that girl up there, something is definitely wrong with you guys.

I knew how to use water dispenser because my dad bought one for us at home before I went to the university. One of my ex friend I met in school then couldn't use the dispenser. Here is what happened:

We went to the bank to pay our school fees and babe was thirsty. She saw people drinking from the dispenser and decided to do the same.

The first mistake she made was going to the waste bin (specially made for disposing the cups) to pick the disposable cup.

At first I thought sth was wrong with her, but it later dawned on me that she doesn't know anything about a water dispenser. I had to show her where they get the cups.

Then the next thing, she opened the red tap rather than the blue. Laugh wan kill me at this point.

The funny thing is I'm sure she felt the hotness but probably thought that was how it works. I had to show her that the red was meant for hot and blue for cold. Ended up mixing cold in the hot to get warm... Lol

Won't blame her tho. Her parents are ancient. You can imagine it was after final year when we were doing clearance that her mum bought blender and they didn't know how to operate it. Had to teach them.
Why are you now telling us
Re: See What This Slayqueen Was Caught doing In A Bank That Got People Talking(photo by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 16, 2020
Kingrexyl:
Why are you now telling us

I'm answering a question
Re: See What This Slayqueen Was Caught doing In A Bank That Got People Talking(photo by slyd90(m): 8:43pm On Feb 16, 2020
seborrhic:

My brother,the thing tire me.
So not knowing how to use a water dispenser decreases one's beauty or height or certificate or even reduces her female core?
You just know the kind of person that opens this thread has been severally insulted and shunned by ladies,so he now takes out his frustration on them.

grin grin ;Dthis one weak me oo
Re: See What This Slayqueen Was Caught doing In A Bank That Got People Talking(photo by anonimi: 4:12am On Feb 17, 2020
Mywd:
At a point in life, we were all novice/new to one thing or the other.

I could remember my first time of using an elevator, I would have got stuck in there if not for the operator that was present. The reason is, I didn't know I had to press anything for the elevator to stop at the 7th floor I was going. I thought it will stop at every floor and the door will open for me. No be my fault ohhhhh�����

A video is currently going viral of a beautiful lady in a Ghanian bank, who don't know how to use water dispenser.

Are you still novice in the use of English language?
Otherwise a lady doesn't know................

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Signal Alliance Online-test / Graduate Trainee Recruitment @ Eunisell / Pz Cussons Interview Come In Here..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.