Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

See What This Slayqueen Was Caught doing In A Bank That Got People Talking(photo - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / See What This Slayqueen Was Caught doing In A Bank That Got People Talking(photo (9193 Views)

5 Hot Skills That Got Me My First Million Naira - I am Ready to Show You How. / See What A Mad Man Was Caught Doings That Got People Talking... / Job Vacancy For Dispatch Bike Rider With B.sc In LinkedIn Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This Slayqueen Was Caught doing In A Bank That Got People Talking(photo by Mywd: 11:20am On Feb 15, 2020
At a point in life, we were all novice/new to one thing or the other.

I could remember my first time of using an elevator, I would have got stuck in there if not for the operator that was present. The reason is, I didn't know I had to press anything for the elevator to stop at the 7th floor I was going. I thought it will stop at every floor and the door will open for me. No be my fault ohhhhh�����

A video is currently going viral of a beautiful lady in a Ghanian bank, who don't know how to use water dispenser.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6q9muho-Yw

ACTUALLY YOU SHOULD SUBSCRIBE TO SEE MORE... I WILL BE TEARING AND MINING MORE OUT FOR YAA!!

In the video, the lady was seen looking at the dispenser, wondering how to get water from it as she was holding her disposable cup.

Personally, I don't see anything wrong with her inability to use water dispenser, I blame those standing and laughing, videoing her instead of helping her out.

One thing I noticed is that, the lady was all smiling as she struggled to get water out of the dispenser.

What is that odd situation you've found yourself and how did you handle the embarrassment/situation?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What This Slayqueen Was Caught doing In A Bank That Got People Talking(photo by Davash222(m): 11:21am On Feb 15, 2020
With all that asss, she still can’t operate water dispenser. Life is not all about big breasst or big asss, the important thing is, do you have sense?

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What This Slayqueen Was Caught doing In A Bank That Got People Talking(photo by donbachi(m): 11:45am On Feb 15, 2020
But operates sperm dispenser very well.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What This Slayqueen Was Caught doing In A Bank That Got People Talking(photo by Bluntguy: 11:45am On Feb 15, 2020
Some so called slay Queens are nothing but illiterates. But they all can accurately count a billion naira with their eyes in two minutes.

6 Likes

Re: See What This Slayqueen Was Caught doing In A Bank That Got People Talking(photo by Skyfornia(m): 11:52am On Feb 15, 2020
Lols...na them
Re: See What This Slayqueen Was Caught doing In A Bank That Got People Talking(photo by slyd90(m): 11:57am On Feb 15, 2020
So its a must to know how to get water from dispenser now abiii undecided undecided

12 Likes

Re: See What This Slayqueen Was Caught doing In A Bank That Got People Talking(photo by Chepos1(m): 12:00pm On Feb 15, 2020
It was stagged.
How did they know she don't know how to use it and they started to video her imideately she picked the disposable cup? undecided

3 Likes

Re: See What This Slayqueen Was Caught doing In A Bank That Got People Talking(photo by UnknownT: 12:06pm On Feb 15, 2020
And she wasted a cup just like that
Re: See What This Slayqueen Was Caught doing In A Bank That Got People Talking(photo by Queenmark: 12:08pm On Feb 15, 2020
So what is the point of this video?

4 Likes

Re: See What This Slayqueen Was Caught doing In A Bank That Got People Talking(photo by BrightAhiah(m): 12:20pm On Feb 15, 2020
It's not beauty without brains, she might have brains though buh simply lack
"USE OF MODERN FACILITIES"

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What This Slayqueen Was Caught doing In A Bank That Got People Talking(photo by Sunnymatey(m): 12:22pm On Feb 15, 2020
They's always a first time.
She would ve call for an assistance from the bank security

9 Likes

Re: See What This Slayqueen Was Caught doing In A Bank That Got People Talking(photo by Karleb(m): 12:22pm On Feb 15, 2020
what if she can't use water dispenser?

A lot of professors do not know the meaning of "Metastasis".

11 Likes

Re: See What This Slayqueen Was Caught doing In A Bank That Got People Talking(photo by micflo28(m): 12:26pm On Feb 15, 2020
No one arrived pre-loaded with operating manuals of all the machines in the world. Ask questions if you can't use it. Bank security is always at your service. NB. What is slay about her Bow legs BTW angry

2 Likes

Re: See What This Slayqueen Was Caught doing In A Bank That Got People Talking(photo by ninodaniel(m): 12:32pm On Feb 15, 2020
Awon no shame gang
Re: See What This Slayqueen Was Caught doing In A Bank That Got People Talking(photo by klasys(m): 12:35pm On Feb 15, 2020
Can't blame her though, there are some digitised water dispenser now, you will be confused how to operate it the first time, the way they were designed, it's digital button operated.

Some there is no colour code to know where to get cold water from

2 Likes

Re: See What This Slayqueen Was Caught doing In A Bank That Got People Talking(photo by MrStan11(m): 12:45pm On Feb 15, 2020
It doesn't make her an illiterate.

She has not used it before.
Nice person would have simply directed her.

Africans and their over bloated too sabi ego.

4 Likes

Re: See What This Slayqueen Was Caught doing In A Bank That Got People Talking(photo by jerryunit48: 12:46pm On Feb 15, 2020
No problem
Re: See What This Slayqueen Was Caught doing In A Bank That Got People Talking(photo by IDFWU(m): 12:46pm On Feb 15, 2020
Watch how a particular gender will stay away from this thread grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What This Slayqueen Was Caught doing In A Bank That Got People Talking(photo by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 15, 2020
yesterday, I went to first bank and their entrance was different from the normal one that open itself when you get inside..

this one you gotta push it yourself after the greenlight.. so I got in, waiting for the door to open itself, door didn't open I was like what the hell, is the not functional or what. told the security man, niqqa said I should remove my earpiece and enter again. Got in again , it showed the greenlight and door still wasn't still opening.. I just weak.. so the security man in the main building of the bank signaled to me to push something, I couldn't hear what he was saying. so confused me was hitting the greenlight indicator lol. niqqa still kept signalling to me till I understood he meant the door.

I got in and the first thing he asked was is this first time using this door? .. was like yeah.. it's actually my 2nd time going into first bank.

6 Likes

Re: See What This Slayqueen Was Caught doing In A Bank That Got People Talking(photo by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 15, 2020
Op the two things u mention there(Water dispenser and elevator ) me too has never used it before,so cant operate it without help.

1 Like

Re: See What This Slayqueen Was Caught doing In A Bank That Got People Talking(photo by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 15, 2020
Karleb:
what if she can't use water dispenser?

A lot of professor do not know the meaning of "Metastasis".
What is metastasis
Re: See What This Slayqueen Was Caught doing In A Bank That Got People Talking(photo by Emescot(m): 1:17pm On Feb 15, 2020
I can relate with the elevator stoty too. grin The first time i went to a supermarket to get ice cream, I was shown where the chiller was, but i thought to open the chiller i had to pull it up or something i was there struggling and embarrassed till they came and slide the glass open, i was so shy back then, so it was really embarrassing, now I work at a Mart and i see it happen to a lot of people too i just smile and show them how to open it so they don't feel too embarrassed like me

3 Likes

Re: See What This Slayqueen Was Caught doing In A Bank That Got People Talking(photo by Emescot(m): 1:19pm On Feb 15, 2020
Chepos1:
It was stagged.
How did they know she don't know how to use it and they started to video her imidieately she picked the disposable cup? undecided

I am thinking the lady filming is her friend and you know ladies can snap and post anything

1 Like

Re: See What This Slayqueen Was Caught doing In A Bank That Got People Talking(photo by Gosj01(m): 1:37pm On Feb 15, 2020
Pretty Girl!!!

I sell super clean and affordable Grade 1 us used laptops.

Details on signature.

1 Like

Re: See What This Slayqueen Was Caught doing In A Bank That Got People Talking(photo by hidhrhis(m): 1:45pm On Feb 15, 2020
I also don't know how to use it
Re: See What This Slayqueen Was Caught doing In A Bank That Got People Talking(photo by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 15, 2020
Davash222:
With all that asss, she still can’t operate water dispenser. Life is not all about big breasst or big asss, the important thing is, do you have sense?

That's how I meant a beautiful girl at the bank who couldn't operate the ATM
Re: See What This Slayqueen Was Caught doing In A Bank That Got People Talking(photo by SenecaTheYonger: 2:56pm On Feb 15, 2020
Davash222:

The brain is not located in the ass.

1 Like

Re: See What This Slayqueen Was Caught doing In A Bank That Got People Talking(photo by SenecaTheYonger: 2:56pm On Feb 15, 2020
BiggyB242:

That's how I meant a beautiful girl at the bank who couldn't operate the ATM

*met
Re: See What This Slayqueen Was Caught doing In A Bank That Got People Talking(photo by franchasng: 2:56pm On Feb 15, 2020
Davash222:
Don't say that again....big ass is important...with that her ass, it won't be difficult for her to get help or even get a good man to buy her 10 water dispensers and also hire a special tutor to teach her how to operate it, so spoke what you are know angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: See What This Slayqueen Was Caught doing In A Bank That Got People Talking(photo by Liposure: 3:22pm On Feb 15, 2020
There's always a first time. But men! see dat ass. Ghanian women are forking bootylicious

1 Like

Re: See What This Slayqueen Was Caught doing In A Bank That Got People Talking(photo by Liposure: 3:25pm On Feb 15, 2020
Where are d ghanian women in d house

1 Like

Re: See What This Slayqueen Was Caught doing In A Bank That Got People Talking(photo by Chepos1(m): 3:44pm On Feb 15, 2020
Emescot:

I am thinking the lady filming is her friend and you know ladies can snap and post anything
Like seriously grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Signal Alliance Online-test / I Got Invitation For An Interview In Dangote Group Of Companies. / Any Jobs Vacancy In Sango Ota Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.