Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Any Idea About A Biz I Can Run With Small Capital? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Any Idea About A Biz I Can Run With Small Capital? (854 Views)

Five Businesses You Can Run With Your Job / Businesses To Start With Small Money / List Of Profitable Businesses For Small Capital Owners. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Idea About A Biz I Can Run With Small Capital? by owumatosa(m): 2:39pm On Dec 15, 2010
Any idea about a biz I can run with small capital?
Re: Any Idea About A Biz I Can Run With Small Capital? by juliebest(f): 12:30pm On Dec 25, 2010
It depends on the amount of money. You can start a food and water business. You can also try internet business.
Re: Any Idea About A Biz I Can Run With Small Capital? by InfinityB: 11:14pm On Dec 29, 2010
you can sell children's clothing. The money is really good and u don't need alot of money to start. call this number 08023963849, this guys sells wholesale clothing.
Re: Any Idea About A Biz I Can Run With Small Capital? by headworld: 8:48am On Jan 06, 2011
Startup or existing business … we will help you achieve want you want. From preparing your BUSINESS PLAN, packaging your PROPOSAL and everything in-between. You can ride on our years experience and expertise. Be sure that our professional service will give your business that EDGE to stay ahead, as we have done for our numerous clients.

OuterEDGE Solutions (08066363000).
Our’s a commitment to entrepreneurial and business development.
Dare us with your brief!

Research
Business plan
Proposal
Feasibility report
Business development & Entrepreneurship Trainings
Start-up advisory (FREE)

Tomorrow belongs to business owners and entrepreneurs!
Re: Any Idea About A Biz I Can Run With Small Capital? by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 06, 2011
Take your time and surf around www.smallbusiness.com.ng. Nice business ideas there.

(1) (Reply)

How Does GTMobile Work? / Volunteers Are Needed For A Montly Empowerment Seminal!! / Finally-a Facebook For Opportunity Seekers Like You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.