Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Trado, Nigeria No's 1 Digital Farm With Best Rate Of Investment - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Trado, Nigeria No's 1 Digital Farm With Best Rate Of Investment (451 Views)

Ecdysis: The Shedded Snake Skin I Found On My Farm With A Prominent Head / How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) / A Bird In My Farm With Just One Wing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trado, Nigeria No's 1 Digital Farm With Best Rate Of Investment by afodapsy: 7:19pm On Feb 15, 2020
Trado Global Limited is a wealth creation idea working majorly on agriculture and industrial importation. It was established in July 2018 by a group of like-minds, got registered with Corporate Affairs Commission,November 2019. We aimed at offering a profitable investment framework in agricultural services which is carried out to put an end to the challenges of feeding a growing nation and unemployment thereby helping individuals/ organizations grow financially.

Our rates are unmatched because we prioritize the interest of the investors. At the same time, we are achieving our vision. Trado Agriculture stands out of the crowd because we are the farmers not mere intermediaries. With the use of modern farming skills and techniques, technological improved seeds and farm machineries, we are committed to expanding our reach creating a better world.[url]Trado.ng[/url] Farm insured by Nigeria Agricultural Insurance Corporation (NAIC)

(1) (Reply)

Yam Supply / Urgent Need For 200 Crates Of Large Eggs / African Catfish Propagation Reality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.