Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,835 members, 7,817,453 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Thefxchanger E-currency Escrow Service And Customer Support - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Thefxchanger E-currency Escrow Service And Customer Support (1909 Views)

Legit Crypto Currency Escrow Whatsapp Group / LoadNG Automated Systems Official Nairaland Customer Support / How I Was Duped With Fake Naira Currency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thefxchanger E-currency Escrow Service And Customer Support by HazzanTazzan(m): 8:29pm On Feb 15, 2020
DURING EACH ESCROW TRANSACTION, WE WILL GIVE VERY VALID TIPS TO PROTECT PAYPAL BUYERS FROM CHARGEBACK ...

As most of you already know that im one of the trusted Escrows on the Escrow list of Nairaland business section, i dont think my reputation will be in question from anyone on here ...

In View of the Numerous scam cases flying around the Ecurrency exchange business, Hazzantazzan and Thefxchanger will henceforth be providing timely ESCROW services between two traders who dont have an ongoing business relationship before ...

We will as well be attending to our customers questions ans inquiries via this thread ...

Mode of Escrow...

1. Name the moniker youre having a transaction with and the kind of transaction.

2. Drop your whatsapp number and that of your trade partner and i will add both of you to the Escrow group.

3. I will add both of you to our WhatsApp ESCROW group and we will handle your transaction.

4. I will also give tips to make sure the buyer in case of paypal is protected against chargeback.

1 Like

Re: Thefxchanger E-currency Escrow Service And Customer Support by HazzanTazzan(m): 8:41pm On Feb 15, 2020
This service not only protect you during the transaction, it also protect you against chargeback...

2 Likes

Re: Thefxchanger E-currency Escrow Service And Customer Support by HazzanTazzan(m): 1:22am On Feb 16, 2020
We are always at your service
Re: Thefxchanger E-currency Escrow Service And Customer Support by HazzanTazzan(m): 11:17am On Feb 16, 2020
Still available to take your inquiries and escrow request
Re: Thefxchanger E-currency Escrow Service And Customer Support by blujoi(m): 12:17pm On Feb 16, 2020
This service is only for Paypal? What about BTC?
Re: Thefxchanger E-currency Escrow Service And Customer Support by phaamsaam: 9:05am On Feb 17, 2020
HazzanTazzan:
DURING EACH ESCROW TRANSACTION, WE WILL GIVE VERY VALID TIPS TO PROTECT PAYPAL BUYERS FROM CHARGEBACK ...

As most of you already know that im one of the trusted Escrows on the Escrow list of Nairaland business section, i dont think my reputation will be in question from anyone on here ...

In View of the Numerous scam cases flying around the Ecurrency exchange business, Hazzantazzan and Thefxchanger will henceforth be providing timely ESCROW services between two traders who dont have an ongoing business relationship before ...

We will as well be attending to our customers questions ans inquiries via this thread ...

Mode of Escrow...

1. Name the moniker youre having a transaction with and the kind of transaction.

2. Drop your whatsapp number and that of your trade partner and i will add both of you to the Escrow group.

3. I will add both of you to our WhatsApp ESCROW group and we will handle your transaction.

4. I will also give tips to make sure the buyer in case of paypal is protected against chargeback.

Greetings please I need escrow service
Re: Thefxchanger E-currency Escrow Service And Customer Support by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:41am On Feb 17, 2020
phaamsaam:

Greetings please I need escrow service

Ok but you didnt state all i mentioned that you shld state...

Pls take note of the things i wrote fot faster response
Re: Thefxchanger E-currency Escrow Service And Customer Support by Princecharming01(m): 10:59am On Feb 17, 2020
I want to exchange PayPal fund.
Re: Thefxchanger E-currency Escrow Service And Customer Support by Biafrarep(m): 12:07pm On Feb 17, 2020
Do you also buy Fiverr PayPal funds or just escrow service?

Can you recommend one to me if you don't want to buy?

I have some I want to exchange ASAP, $200+.
Re: Thefxchanger E-currency Escrow Service And Customer Support by HazzanTazzan(m): 3:01pm On Feb 17, 2020
Princecharming01:
I want to exchange PayPal fund.

Kindly whatsapp me
Re: Thefxchanger E-currency Escrow Service And Customer Support by HazzanTazzan(m): 3:01pm On Feb 17, 2020
Biafrarep:
Do you also buy Fiverr PayPal funds or just escrow service?

Can you recommend one to me if you don't want to buy?

I have some I want to exchange ASAP, $200+.

Whatsapp
Re: Thefxchanger E-currency Escrow Service And Customer Support by HazzanTazzan(m): 3:02pm On Feb 17, 2020
blujoi:
This service is only for Paypal? What about BTC?

Any ecurrency
Re: Thefxchanger E-currency Escrow Service And Customer Support by Princecharming01(m): 5:41pm On Feb 17, 2020
HazzanTazzan:

Kindly whatsapp me
I will do that right away
Re: Thefxchanger E-currency Escrow Service And Customer Support by HazzanTazzan(m): 11:35am On Feb 18, 2020
Good morning all...

Lets go into the world and prosper...

Remember to stay legit to...
Re: Thefxchanger E-currency Escrow Service And Customer Support by HazzanTazzan(m): 2:02pm On Feb 19, 2020
Still attending to your inquiries and escrow needs
Re: Thefxchanger E-currency Escrow Service And Customer Support by Kilanko81(m): 7:54pm On Feb 19, 2020
Great service
Re: Thefxchanger E-currency Escrow Service And Customer Support by Jaycenvirtualse: 9:05pm On Feb 19, 2020
Hello please your WhatsApp number. I can't access the number on your signature on WhatsApp.
Re: Thefxchanger E-currency Escrow Service And Customer Support by Rapisares(m): 6:19pm On Feb 20, 2020
HazzanTazzan:
This service not only protect you during the transaction, it also protect you against chargeback...

Hello bro. Already texted you on WhatsApp
Re: Thefxchanger E-currency Escrow Service And Customer Support by HazzanTazzan(m): 9:31pm On Feb 20, 2020
Rapisares:

Hello bro. Already texted you on WhatsApp

Apologies... been offline for hours
Re: Thefxchanger E-currency Escrow Service And Customer Support by HazzanTazzan(m): 9:35pm On Feb 20, 2020
Sincere apologies to everyone whos been trying to reach me on whatsapp...

Whatsapp is forcing me to update but playstore hasnt been able to update
Re: Thefxchanger E-currency Escrow Service And Customer Support by Rapisares(m): 9:40pm On Feb 20, 2020
HazzanTazzan:

Apologies... been offline for hours

Yeah. I figured.

Can you make your way to WhatsApp now?
Re: Thefxchanger E-currency Escrow Service And Customer Support by Rapisares(m): 9:40pm On Feb 20, 2020
HazzanTazzan:
Sincere apologies to everyone whos been trying to reach me on whatsapp...

Whatsapp is forcing me to update but playstore hasnt been able to update

Oh
Re: Thefxchanger E-currency Escrow Service And Customer Support by HazzanTazzan(m): 11:23am On Feb 21, 2020
Daddyyoo was impersonated as i was told by Rapisares
Re: Thefxchanger E-currency Escrow Service And Customer Support by HazzanTazzan(m): 9:40pm On Feb 23, 2020
Still available to escrow your transactions
Re: Thefxchanger E-currency Escrow Service And Customer Support by blujoi(m): 6:36pm On Feb 24, 2020
Hello please check your WhatsApp messages. Thanks

HazzanTazzan:

Any ecurrency
Re: Thefxchanger E-currency Escrow Service And Customer Support by Terry1(m): 2:37pm On Mar 01, 2020
Hello,

Please check your WhatsApp. I need escrow for $160 Paypal funds sales
Re: Thefxchanger E-currency Escrow Service And Customer Support by HazzanTazzan(m): 9:44pm On Mar 03, 2020
Still available to assist you...

Dont lose your money to scammers...

They ate lurking in the corner
Re: Thefxchanger E-currency Escrow Service And Customer Support by HazzanTazzan(m): 8:43pm On Mar 14, 2020
Hi everyone...

Our services are still available ...

Avoid getting scammed by using a verified escrow

1 Like

Re: Thefxchanger E-currency Escrow Service And Customer Support by HazzanTazzan(m): 5:17pm On Mar 31, 2020
Dont lose your money by trusting the other party so easily...

Dont be lazy to dig and make findings about anyone...

Ask about the person openly and from trusted members...

Best option is to use an escrow for a member who isnt on trusted list

1 Like

Re: Thefxchanger E-currency Escrow Service And Customer Support by waptech(m): 6:06pm On Jun 10, 2020
Please, i have messaged you on whatsapp i need escrow service
Re: Thefxchanger E-currency Escrow Service And Customer Support by Haryormeedey(m): 1:32pm On Jul 16, 2020
Hello, are you available for an escrow service ??
Re: Thefxchanger E-currency Escrow Service And Customer Support by HazzanTazzan(m): 9:44am On Jul 20, 2020
Haryormeedey:
Hello, are you available for an escrow service ??

You can reach me via whatsapp next time...

I dont get notified of comments here

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Gas Business Profitable / Great Apps That Can Truly Make You Rich In 2022 & Beyond! / Women Entrepreneurs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.