Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Valentine: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Out On A Date - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Valentine: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Out On A Date (80426 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband, Matthew's 25th Wedding Anniversary Pictures / Omotola's Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Flies Destiny Etiko In An Aircraft (Photos) / Omotola Jalade And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde In Loved Up Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Out On A Date by Angelfrost(m): 10:19pm On Feb 15, 2020
qualityovenbake:
Looks appetizing.

Nope, it does not...

That's some overpriced, over decorated, and likely over sweetened amateurish culinary mess!!!

I honestly don't get what she aimed or hoped to achieve with those pictures...

Nigerian dishes are the best jor... Unrivalled in nearly every way.

1 Like

Re: Valentine: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Out On A Date by joyfullyjoyous(f): 10:19pm On Feb 15, 2020
Beautiful couple!
Re: Valentine: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Out On A Date by daddytime(m): 10:25pm On Feb 15, 2020
Why bros dey hide him knuckles for the second pic?

2 Likes

Re: Valentine: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Out On A Date by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 15, 2020
Elton02:
26 plate of that food,then i will be OK
Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Valentine: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Out On A Date by iluvdonjazzy: 10:28pm On Feb 15, 2020
This guy don bleach finish

3 Likes

Re: Valentine: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Out On A Date by crazygod(m): 10:32pm On Feb 15, 2020
What kinda 'ayama' food is this?
Re: Valentine: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Out On A Date by Deltatoto: 10:43pm On Feb 15, 2020
lalasticlala:
Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde went out on a date with her husband, Capt. Matthew Ekeinde to celebrate valentine.

The actress took to her Instagram page to share the pictures from their Val outing.

na this ugly man Dey chop this Toto?

1 Like

Re: Valentine: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Out On A Date by NobleAngell(f): 10:44pm On Feb 15, 2020
NwaAmakpe:
shocked

Such a shame of a man. None of the kids looks like him
Is that all you can say? You sound like her mother-in-law.
Re: Valentine: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Out On A Date by Ay04z(m): 10:54pm On Feb 15, 2020
Enwhen:

See as Dem decorate asaro( Porridge yam) ....

Thank God for one of if not the only responsible Nollywood actress... The rest still dey fvck upandan... Small time Dem go dey find man tin wey belike cocumber, HOW ??, how man wan take Cary cocumber inside trouser take dey go work , dey run , ....chaii....even with plantain self the incovinients sef no be here ...how I wish, Dem fit they remove am keep , go work come back , put am back...what am I saying ??... Maybe just for Val.
grin. Calm down
Re: Valentine: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Out On A Date by Pedro97: 11:00pm On Feb 15, 2020
NobleAngell:
One of the few(if not only) that has kept the institution of marriage sacred. Not one scandal from her, being an actress.

remove the part in brackets.

cus there's Mercy Johnson too and her marriage is doing just fine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Valentine: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Out On A Date by ityP(m): 11:23pm On Feb 15, 2020
Babara1994:
Hmmm..iPhone 6 for sale. 46k

IPhone 6, 46k? Fear God na
Re: Valentine: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Out On A Date by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 15, 2020
Deltatoto:
na this ugly man Dey chop this Toto?
you wey fine why you no marry the woman...ugly homo sapien u better receive sense or...[img]https:///media/1-13-2018/SE31db.gif[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Valentine: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Out On A Date by samso247(m): 11:26pm On Feb 15, 2020
Chaii.. God purnish poverty, I remember den I said let me tk myself out to all these big eateries where u see a lot of white people, went to their bar section, ordered a cold Hero, after opening the beer, my mind just told me to ask the barman d prize, he told me 3k, immediately the bee almost choked me, I j maintained o, took dat one bottle for more than 3hours o, I can't come and kill myself. 2h hero turn 3k, wey go buy me like 1 carton sef.

God purnish poverty

Yet people dey spend millions in a day, e nor d shake them.

Inside life

2 Likes

Re: Valentine: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Out On A Date by Babara1994(m): 11:38pm On Feb 15, 2020
ityP:

IPhone 6, 46k? Fear God na
Itz used
Re: Valentine: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Out On A Date by Rossinky: 11:49pm On Feb 15, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn ni....arrr
Nice one

Why do you have to use this ugly racist terminology all the time?

Is someone paying you to do that here?

1 Like

Re: Valentine: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Out On A Date by foleskay(m): 11:58pm On Feb 15, 2020
shocked
Chaii.. Na this man been dey enjoy omotola kpekus. Enjoyment aye
Re: Valentine: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Out On A Date by AuwalYusuf812(m): 2:02am On Feb 16, 2020
Babara1994:
Hmmm..iPhone 6 for sale. 46k
make are give you 2500 na.
Re: Valentine: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Out On A Date by wisdomkid: 2:30am On Feb 16, 2020
TheRealProphet:
lala stop posting trash angry wetin we wan use this yeyebrities date do Nonsense and Lala

And this trash made FP shocked laslas nairaland don turn Instagram cry cry cry cry cry

Issa link, you no like am, jump and pass sha.
Re: Valentine: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Out On A Date by Nobody: 5:16am On Feb 16, 2020
This is one marriage we failed to destroy over the years. But we still working on it.

1 Like

Re: Valentine: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Out On A Date by delzbaba(m): 6:17am On Feb 16, 2020
All the food ugly for eye, no african dish? cheiiii see tape worm.
Re: Valentine: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Out On A Date by JayPeeOham: 6:18am On Feb 16, 2020
baillers123:
Mad oh

Cali boy spotted! wink shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Valentine: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Out On A Date by JayPeeOham: 6:21am On Feb 16, 2020
Pedro97:

remove the part in brackets.

cus there's Mercy Johnson too and her marriage is doing just fine

She and Mercy Johnson no be mate for marriage na.... cool

1 Like

Re: Valentine: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Out On A Date by Fixedmatch4798: 6:24am On Feb 16, 2020
SEE BLEW

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Valentine: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Out On A Date by Opeakins(m): 6:33am On Feb 16, 2020
Wonma doooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Valentine: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Out On A Date by netflicks(m): 6:40am On Feb 16, 2020
Lionel Richie wink
Re: Valentine: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Out On A Date by Nobody: 6:45am On Feb 16, 2020
Nonsense Food
Re: Valentine: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Out On A Date by aalangel(f): 6:51am On Feb 16, 2020
NobleAngell:
One of the few(if not only) that has kept the institution of marriage sacred. Not one scandal from her, being an actress.

Cos they're both smooth operators.
Re: Valentine: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Out On A Date by denjjy(m): 7:16am On Feb 16, 2020
you're the luckiest man, if your wife is from Ondo Sate.
Re: Valentine: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Out On A Date by Nn3muka(f): 7:25am On Feb 16, 2020
Over 10yrs of marriage and they still go on dates
some are just 5yrs in marriage and they nolonger eat from same plate sef....

lovely couple
Re: Valentine: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Out On A Date by content208: 7:50am On Feb 16, 2020
Mistaicey2288:
The kinda marriage i want.. Many years gone but still looks fresh. This couple and a couple like Olu Jacobs and Joke Silver are the examples of Naija Celebrities couples that i can take seriously when they dish out Marriage advice.. Not the ones getting married nowadays wey their marriage no dey last like China phone..

Be careful what you wish for. You don't know what happens behind the scene.
Re: Valentine: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Out On A Date by Nobody: 7:51am On Feb 16, 2020
TheRealProphet:
you wey fine why you no marry the woman...ugly homo sapien u better receive sense or...[img]https:///media/1-13-2018/SE31db.gif[/img]
seun Mynd44 OamJ4 puskin Dominique FOD lalasticlala
2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES

Re: Valentine: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Out On A Date by azadus18: 7:53am On Feb 16, 2020
i respect you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido's Late Mum, Ademola Adeleke At Dele Momodu's Son's 1st Birthday(Throwback / Dino Melaye Mocks APC And INEC (Photo) / Mercy Eke On Bike On Her Way To The Airport (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.