Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,112 members, 7,835,751 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Valentine: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Out On A Date - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Valentine: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Out On A Date (80424 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband, Matthew's 25th Wedding Anniversary Pictures / Omotola's Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Flies Destiny Etiko In An Aircraft (Photos) / Omotola Jalade And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde In Loved Up Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Out On A Date by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 16, 2020
Reporter247:
seun Mynd44 OamJ4 puskin Dominique FOD lalasticlala
2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES
WTF
Re: Valentine: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Out On A Date by mu2sa2: 8:47am On Feb 16, 2020
Elton02:
26 plate of that food,then i will be OK
Hahaha, reminds me of a line in fela's hit song Lady - "you eat small you say you belleful..."

1 Like

Re: Valentine: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Out On A Date by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 16, 2020
NobleAngell:
One of the few(if not only) that has kept the institution of marriage sacred. Not one scandal from her, being an actress.
Omotola na coded babe O.
Re: Valentine: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Out On A Date by Nastofar(f): 9:02am On Feb 16, 2020
daddytime:
Why bros dey hide him knuckles for the second pic?
Bleaching tinz
Re: Valentine: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Out On A Date by Nastofar(f): 9:06am On Feb 16, 2020
Rossinky:

Why do you have to use this ugly racist terminology all the time?

Is someone paying you to do that here?
Just a signature nau, do your own and let the guy be. Are we not all nigga Naija shithole
Re: Valentine: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Out On A Date by Nastofar(f): 9:09am On Feb 16, 2020
cucumbae:
Omotola na coded babe O.
Leave them now, make dem just dey yarn okpata

1 Like

Re: Valentine: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Out On A Date by Longman180(m): 9:36am On Feb 16, 2020
lalasticlala:
Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde went out on a date with her husband, Capt. Matthew Ekeinde to celebrate valentine.

The actress took to her Instagram page to share the pictures from their Val outing.

Re: Valentine: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Out On A Date by Amanda4life: 10:22am On Feb 16, 2020
Great man.

God bless you.

USELESS ones will prefer to go with side chick.
Tomorrow when they have one sickness or the other people will expect the poor wife to carter for him.
Thats why I keep advising men to marry in any lady that makes them to unleash truama to their wife.
Some women will not disturb you they will wait the day one thing will befall you , then they too will have upper hand and treat you the way they like, which can even make the man to die before time.
Men should thread carefully with their wives.

So men who always treat heir wife as shit, because of side chick, should also prepare to get themselves side chick in the future when they have one sickness or the other.

My little advice

1 Like

Re: Valentine: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Out On A Date by Halam09(m): 11:03am On Feb 16, 2020
What a meal
Re: Valentine: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Out On A Date by Stallione(m): 11:05am On Feb 16, 2020
Elton02:
Hehehe,guy u be pothole? grin
Re: Valentine: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Out On A Date by Stallione(m): 11:07am On Feb 16, 2020
TheRealProphet:
lala stop posting trash angry wetin we wan use this yeyebrities date do Nonsense and Lala

And this trash made FP shocked laslas nairaland don turn Instagram cry cry cry cry cry
Afonja undecided
Re: Valentine: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Out On A Date by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 16, 2020
Stallione:
Afonja undecided
Tribalistic animal get off my mention. angry

2 Likes

Re: Valentine: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Out On A Date by orisa37: 11:26am On Feb 16, 2020
That's Democracy. God bless you two.
Re: Valentine: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Out On A Date by dont8(m): 11:34am On Feb 16, 2020
Nn3muka:
Over 10yrs of marriage and they still go on dates
some are just 5yrs in marriage and they nolonger eat from same plate sef....

lovely couple
10yrs? They're actually over two decades though.
Re: Valentine: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Out On A Date by jaymichael(m): 12:00pm On Feb 16, 2020
Na which kind yeye food be this?
Re: Valentine: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Out On A Date by deltateam: 12:12pm On Feb 16, 2020
Elton02:

Okay?
I cant see any food there. You can call it snacks.
Re: Valentine: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Out On A Date by drjprince: 12:17pm On Feb 16, 2020
TheRealProphet:
Tribalistic animal get off my mention. angry
I like you,you are good at this meme stuff
Re: Valentine: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Out On A Date by olisaEze(m): 12:20pm On Feb 16, 2020
Is that baby sh*t on an apple? undecided

Re: Valentine: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Out On A Date by Midas01: 1:02pm On Feb 16, 2020
Male actors and musicians fvck left and right too, have you condemned them?
Enwhen:

See as Dem decorate asaro( Porridge yam) ....

Thank God for one of if not the only responsible Nollywood actress... The rest still dey fvck upandan... Small time Dem go dey find man tin wey belike cocumber, HOW ??, how man wan take Cary cocumber inside trouser take dey go work , dey run , ....chaii....even with plantain self the incovinients sef no be here ...how I wish, Dem fit they remove am keep , go work come back , put am back...what am I saying ??... Maybe just for Val.
Re: Valentine: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Out On A Date by seunfape(m): 1:06pm On Feb 16, 2020
She is normal
Re: Valentine: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Out On A Date by Davoski222: 1:12pm On Feb 16, 2020
NobleAngell:
One of the few(if not only) that has kept the institution of marriage sacred. Not one scandal from her, being an actress.
Cough cough cough......search the net and ur eyes will be open.
Re: Valentine: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Out On A Date by victorian(f): 1:15pm On Feb 16, 2020
Eeyah but it looks like she's the one who paid for everything on the table and everything that happened that day.

She looks good but a lil stressed up in the face, while the husband just fresh smiling sheepishly.

She's trying. She's really trying taking up responsibilities.

Happy Val to them. Cheers
Re: Valentine: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Out On A Date by efewizey(m): 1:53pm On Feb 16, 2020
Nn3muka:
Over 10yrs of marriage and they still go on dates
some are just 5yrs in marriage and they nolonger eat from same plate sef....

lovely couple

Married or single?
Re: Valentine: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Out On A Date by Elton02(m): 2:58pm On Feb 16, 2020
deltateam:

Okay? I cant see any food there. You can call it snacks.
Weldon
Re: Valentine: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Out On A Date by Legendguru: 3:27pm On Feb 16, 2020
Re: Valentine: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Out On A Date by Ogediluv(f): 3:50pm On Feb 16, 2020
Best couple so ever

lalasticlala:
Re: Valentine: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Out On A Date by Amanda4life: 5:22pm On Feb 16, 2020
Mistaicey2288:
The kinda marriage i want.. Many years gone but still looks fresh. This couple and a couple like Olu Jacobs and Joke Silver are the examples of Naija Celebrities couples that i can take seriously when they dish out Marriage advice.. Not the ones getting married nowadays wey their marriage no dey last like China phone..

You really need to pray and work towards it.

Most couples are temporary divorced but they still leave together wallowing in emotional trauma.

If you know you like women a lot . please just go for some one who is physically appealing to your eyes or else there may be issues which you cannot help.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido's Late Mum, Ademola Adeleke At Dele Momodu's Son's 1st Birthday(Throwback / Dino Melaye Mocks APC And INEC (Photo) / Mercy Eke On Bike On Her Way To The Airport (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.