Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,569 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Take A Walk In Matching Outfits - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Take A Walk In Matching Outfits (79992 Views)

Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Take COVID-19 Vaccine In Delta (Photos, Video) / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hit A Nightclub / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Take A Walk In Matching Outfits by made4naijamusic: 8:23am On Feb 16, 2020
Nollywood actress Regina Daniels and her husband Ned Nwoko are enjoying marriage and giving fans something to talk about,

Regina Daniels explained that she was not bothered about what people would say, they got married within three weeks they met each other.

The Nollywood actress Regina Daniels and her billionaire husband Ned Nwoko have given an insight into their love life and marriage.

Recently, the billionaire politician flew his young wife to Dubai for her birthday celebration. However, they look compatible in a video on twitter after wearing

same outfit stepping on the street together as they take a walk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8zygWXU3A8

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Take A Walk In Matching Outfits by Kingosytex(m): 8:30am On Feb 16, 2020
Ned Nwoko's son should be the one marrying Regina and not Ned himself.

Regina's mother_Rita is still single, what stopped Ned from marrying her if he really needed to marry from Regina's family?

Ned + Rita = Balanced.
Ned + Regina = Unbalanced.
Ned's son + Regina = Balanced.

303 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Take A Walk In Matching Outfits by Davash222(m): 8:37am On Feb 16, 2020
Kingosytex:

Regina's mother_Rita is still single, what stopped Ned from marrying her if he really needed to marry from Regina's family?

Ned + Rita = Balanced.
Man need fresh things not night newspaper.

245 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Take A Walk In Matching Outfits by Digmygold: 8:42am On Feb 16, 2020
Money good o.

BILLIONAIRE. Did you hear that Ubunja?Not you wey no get thousand for account a common grandpa gigolo, day dreaming. Even a tank sized punna ajegunle olosho who is 17 years old with 3 kids wont manage you. Muhehehehe.

Ubunja this got 21.likes so far. Lol. Your evil kingdom is crumbling. I am.light and you are darkness. You will never flourish where i.stand liquidfaya lucifer.

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Take A Walk In Matching Outfits by SavageResponse(m): 9:14am On Feb 16, 2020
So this is also news?

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Take A Walk In Matching Outfits by Candanyl: 9:20am On Feb 16, 2020
she's enjoying her life than some young married couples grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Take A Walk In Matching Outfits by Zimri(m): 11:13am On Feb 16, 2020
Candanyl:
she's enjoying her life than some young married couples grin

That's your perception. But you maybe very very wrong.

Social media often is afternoon at midnight

165 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Take A Walk In Matching Outfits by 9jayes: 11:14am On Feb 16, 2020
Love is what matters, I really love dem already nd wish them success.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Take A Walk In Matching Outfits by LordAzubuike(f): 11:14am On Feb 16, 2020
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Take A Walk In Matching Outfits by Tmb78(m): 11:15am On Feb 16, 2020
Eeyah!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Take A Walk In Matching Outfits by LeeMason(m): 11:15am On Feb 16, 2020
Beauty and the beast.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Take A Walk In Matching Outfits by Golden057(m): 11:15am On Feb 16, 2020
When will bloggers follow them enter toilet na grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Take A Walk In Matching Outfits by candidbabe(f): 11:15am On Feb 16, 2020
I have nothing to say

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Take A Walk In Matching Outfits by CapitalHYC(m): 11:15am On Feb 16, 2020
The Mod that pushed to this to the FP.... Hmmmm
Today is Sunday

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Take A Walk In Matching Outfits by Meedon: 11:15am On Feb 16, 2020
P

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Take A Walk In Matching Outfits by bluefilm: 11:15am On Feb 16, 2020
Kingosytex:
[s]Ned Nwoko's son should be the one marrying Regina and not Ned himself.

Ned + Rita = Balanced.
Ned's son + Regina = Balanced[/s].

Oga, wetin kwansign you na?

Go an' marry your own na and stop solving simultaneous equation on other people's lives.

Nonsense. angry

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Take A Walk In Matching Outfits by abercrombie(m): 11:15am On Feb 16, 2020
Those that give a Bleep her coming

Am outta here
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Take A Walk In Matching Outfits by Riele(f): 11:16am On Feb 16, 2020
I love this couple .

Kisses to Ned .
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Take A Walk In Matching Outfits by Patrioticman007(m): 11:16am On Feb 16, 2020
LeeMason:
Beauty and the beast.

Love has no boundary and beauty is only skin deep. I bet his heart is more beautiful than hers.
Most humans use their eyes to judge erroneously, while its wisdom & reason that distinguishes man from animals.
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Take A Walk In Matching Outfits by Mosthandsomeboy(m): 11:16am On Feb 16, 2020
Copy and paste
Listen to my music video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4H59F9UGBw

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Take A Walk In Matching Outfits by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 16, 2020
Digmygold:
Money good o.

BILLIONAIRE. Did you hear that Ubunja?Not you wey no get thousand for account a common grandpa gigolo, day dreaming. Even a tank sized punna ajegunle olosho who is 17 years old with 3 kids wont manage you. Muhehehehe.
angry
Why are you mentioning ubunja? That guy knows his onions and he's not a pauper. Now back to the matter. Money is good. I agree with you 100%. All guys should hustle for money. However, if you are making money, make it so that you can enjoy your life and give your children the life they deserve. Don't make money because you think it will attract women because bro, I tell you in all sincerity, a woman's Love cannot be bought!

Some weeks ago, a thread was created on this forum about a woman who usually travelled from her husband's house to Lafia just to sleep with a corper. A corper bro.
Here's the thread

https://www.nairaland.com/5649493/wife-dumps-one-minute-husband-corper

This proves beyond reasonable doubt that women are complex individuals, and Ubunja's Miseducation sheds light on these "complexities."

In summary, Make money to enjoy your life. Don't make money to buy a woman's love.

20 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Take A Walk In Matching Outfits by succri(m): 11:16am On Feb 16, 2020
I believe money bought her happiness, that's not so bad , 95% of girls / women criticizing her won't pass on the opportunity when it comes their way for someone half as rich as this guy/ man grin

9 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Take A Walk In Matching Outfits by omoadeleye(m): 11:17am On Feb 16, 2020
Kingosytex:

Ned + Rita = Balanced.

You are still on this matter? You better face your life

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2face: Seeing Alex Ekubo Kiss My Wife, Annie Idibia, How I Feel / Cossy Ojiakor Goes Braless In New Photo / Segun Ogungbe And His 2 Wives, Atinuke & Omowunmi Ajiboye 'Awoko Aliyah'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.