Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,468 members, 7,861,354 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:32 AM

Paul Okoye Performs In Uganda, Excites Crowd - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Performs In Uganda, Excites Crowd (35137 Views)

Rudeboy Performs In Mauritius As He Excites The Crowd / Naira Marley Performs In Anambra, Excites Crowd (Pictures) / Paul Okoye Spends Playtime With His Kids, As Peter Performs In The US Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Performs In Uganda, Excites Crowd by Dollabiz: 3:18pm On Feb 16, 2020
Oh
Re: Paul Okoye Performs In Uganda, Excites Crowd by Timozo1(m): 3:23pm On Feb 16, 2020
Point of correction, his twin brother not elder brother cheesy

quote author=Iheoforlex post=86698632]While his elder bro is busy dancing[/quote]
Re: Paul Okoye Performs In Uganda, Excites Crowd by jaxxy(m): 3:24pm On Feb 16, 2020
I still prefer the 2 of them 2geda. Brothers must remain brothers. Talkless of twins

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Performs In Uganda, Excites Crowd by Kobicove(m): 3:25pm On Feb 16, 2020
This guy is the real soul of PSquare!

7 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Performs In Uganda, Excites Crowd by TheMostComplex1: 3:26pm On Feb 16, 2020
isram:
It should be psquare performs In Uganda, Excites Crowd.

The is psquare the other guy was just paid a dancer.

I concur that it should be Psquare performs in Uganda

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Performs In Uganda, Excites Crowd by Fejimummy: 3:39pm On Feb 16, 2020
Digmygold:

They can reconcile and progress together. They are blood brothers. Twins for that matter.

Jackson five scatter nobody die ... Michael Jackson still blow pass .. this life na per head

7 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Performs In Uganda, Excites Crowd by vickydevoka(m): 3:39pm On Feb 16, 2020
Fyn boy no de pay bills. De other one de busy de do fyn boy. # fyn boy no be talent. U no get am be say u no get am. Watin u no knw pass u

7 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Performs In Uganda, Excites Crowd by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 16, 2020
still one of my favorite even though he is now doing it alone

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Performs In Uganda, Excites Crowd by Halam09(m): 3:45pm On Feb 16, 2020
He's the more talented and loved.

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Performs In Uganda, Excites Crowd by Jeweltz(f): 3:46pm On Feb 16, 2020
The other one is boasting fine boy fine boy. Yeye fine boy without talent

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Performs In Uganda, Excites Crowd by TUANKU(m): 3:49pm On Feb 16, 2020
Xclusiveme:
What's up with him and Africa countries. He need to step up and perform in usa and UK
Africans are humans too and he is paid to perform. Control your inferiority complex.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Performs In Uganda, Excites Crowd by Jaqenhghar: 3:50pm On Feb 16, 2020
Digmygold:
Wow. These guys need to forgive each other and come back together for success.
Theu are already successful.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Performs In Uganda, Excites Crowd by anonymous1759(m): 3:50pm On Feb 16, 2020
Xclusiveme:
What's up with him and Africa countries. He need to step up and perform in usa and UK

Inferiority complex kill you. Do you validate American or western Artist success by performing in Africa? If not keep shut, Africa and other continents are made of same people no one is higher or inferior.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Performs In Uganda, Excites Crowd by Abagworo(m): 3:51pm On Feb 16, 2020
toffyz:
it's now obvious he was the backbone of the then psquare. He's way better than his twin brother when it comes to music.

But his brother was the dancer and dancing was there identity

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Performs In Uganda, Excites Crowd by SolarEdge: 3:51pm On Feb 16, 2020
Good
Re: Paul Okoye Performs In Uganda, Excites Crowd by Dagah2: 3:53pm On Feb 16, 2020
"Cos now everything don dey spoil, e be like say na devil, abi na person wey dem curse oo"
From "We" to "Me"... All because of third force.
I love you Rudy!!

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Performs In Uganda, Excites Crowd by kokomaster3d: 3:54pm On Feb 16, 2020
Peter is too proud to my liking.
Just like showing off his cars and house on Instagram.

kingRudy is more matured and responsible and above all more talented wink

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Performs In Uganda, Excites Crowd by ikorodureporta: 3:59pm On Feb 16, 2020
I notice say dem don ban psquareD songs for their performance..
until accant go turn red, una go reconcile shapshap
Re: Paul Okoye Performs In Uganda, Excites Crowd by kingkuntaval: 4:01pm On Feb 16, 2020
jrjfjfj:
What is good for the JEWS is good for UGANDA grin

Nice wordplay
Re: Paul Okoye Performs In Uganda, Excites Crowd by dalass(f): 4:02pm On Feb 16, 2020
Sunnycliff:

So until he performs in any of these two, he hasn't done anything? Are you kidney me?
grin
Re: Paul Okoye Performs In Uganda, Excites Crowd by udemzyudex(m): 4:07pm On Feb 16, 2020
Xclusiveme:

Tax.
Re: Paul Okoye Performs In Uganda, Excites Crowd by DKM123: 4:10pm On Feb 16, 2020
Paul was indeed the heart and soul of the defunct P-Square. It is now pretty obvious.

5 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Performs In Uganda, Excites Crowd by Caseless: 4:17pm On Feb 16, 2020
Xclusiveme:
una don start. Inferiority complex!

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Performs In Uganda, Excites Crowd by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 16, 2020
Sunnycliff:

So until he performs in any of these two, he hasn't done anything? Are you kidney me?

Nor mind am, he is lungsing you

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Performs In Uganda, Excites Crowd by Ykc2(m): 4:30pm On Feb 16, 2020
Digmygold:

They can reconcile and progress together. They are blood brothers. Twins for that matter.
when you were abusing him calling all him all types of names because you people thought he hate Peter's wife ,
Re: Paul Okoye Performs In Uganda, Excites Crowd by tiger28: 4:35pm On Feb 16, 2020
Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker HATED each other sooo much that they could kill each other YET they made a blockbuster movie plus successful sequels while Joking and laughing to amuse their fans . But our TWIN brothers can't JUST sing together? Very SAD! Peter is my guy though.....I see him leaving the stage and becoming a mogul just like P Diddy and 50 Cents. He is refined, urbane and speaks very well.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Performs In Uganda, Excites Crowd by Digmygold: 4:39pm On Feb 16, 2020
Ykc2:
when you were abusing him calling all him all types of names because you people thought he hate Peter's wife ,

I never called any of them names.
Re: Paul Okoye Performs In Uganda, Excites Crowd by landforeast(m): 4:42pm On Feb 16, 2020
toffyz:
it's now obvious he was the backbone of the then psquare. He's way better than his twin brother when it comes to music.
I don't think so
Each of them is Unique in their own way
One is singing Nigeria style while one is more of western music.
Both of them are good and talented.
Re: Paul Okoye Performs In Uganda, Excites Crowd by lastchild: 5:08pm On Feb 16, 2020
I wonder how people pay Mr p or rude boy to come and perform, which song will they sing?all we know is p square not p and rude
Re: Paul Okoye Performs In Uganda, Excites Crowd by deebrain(m): 5:17pm On Feb 16, 2020
This gentleman is obviously the P-square.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Victoria Inyama Tackles Pastor Funke Felix-Adejumo (Video) / Genevieve Nnaji Looks Flawless In New Photo / Jim Iyke With His Babymama And Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.