Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Where To Get Direct First Grade Clothes From Importers In Lagos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where To Get Direct First Grade Clothes From Importers In Lagos (1334 Views)

Buying Directly From Importers In Lagos Island And Tradefair At The Cheapest Pri / Impress Fitness Fanatics With Best Crossfit Clothes From Clothing Dropshipping / 91% Of Nigerian Importers Are Smugglers – Customs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where To Get Direct First Grade Clothes From Importers In Lagos by FashionTrend: 10:45am On Feb 16, 2020
Hello to who is reading this. I hope you can give me some useful advice on this. I want to start selling thrift/okrika clothes, but only first grade and from UK and US brands. I want to know where i can get a good supplier. I also want to get it from the direct importers so i open the bales when they are first brought in from overseas. Can anyone give me an idea of how much the prices for a top, dress, skirt cost when you are opening the bale. I really need to know where i can get it as well. I know i can get it from yaba but i dont know where in the market i can get it from the direct importers/first source. I also know about katangowa and cotonu. Please i need to someone that knows these markets WELLLL to accompany me. I am willing to pay for your transport and lunch. I really want to start this business but i need to get it at really cheap prices. Looking forward to some useful responses...Thank you!!!
Re: Where To Get Direct First Grade Clothes From Importers In Lagos by Zibahstores(f): 12:11pm On Feb 16, 2020
FashionTrend:
Hello to who is reading this. I hope you can give me some useful advice on this. I want to start selling thrift/okrika clothes, but only first grade and from UK and US brands. I want to know where i can get a good supplier. I also want to get it from the direct importers so i open the bales when they are first brought in from overseas. Can anyone give me an idea of how much the prices for a top, dress, skirt cost when you are opening the bale. I really need to know where i can get it as well. I know i can get it from yaba but i dont know where in the market i can get it from the direct importers/first source. I also know about katangowa and cotonu. Please i need to someone that knows these markets WELLLL to accompany me. I am willing to pay for your transport and lunch. I really want to start this business but i need to get it at really cheap prices. Looking forward to some useful responses...Thank you!!!

I am not exactly sure but how about Arena in Oshodi? I know they carry bale from there but I really don't know if it's first source... If you find anything useful please quote me.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Vbanking Giveawaycash / The Money In My Account Keeps Increasing Mysteriously!! / ,.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.