Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,778 members, 7,851,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:08 AM

Help With Ideas On What I Can Do To Earn Money During The Holidays. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help With Ideas On What I Can Do To Earn Money During The Holidays. (787 Views)

Tony Elumelu Spends Sallah Holidays With Brother Ndudi In Delta (Video) / Help Me With Ideas To Invest 2 Million / Get New Business Ideas On This Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With Ideas On What I Can Do To Earn Money During The Holidays. by lecoeur(m): 11:59am On Feb 16, 2020
Business men/women in the house Help me out on this one.

My school is about to close for the semester and I really need something lucrative doing (As a young guy at 17) during the holiday period in order to help myself financially.

I stay in the east precisely.

1 Like

Re: Help With Ideas On What I Can Do To Earn Money During The Holidays. by dawnomike(m): 12:13pm On Feb 16, 2020
Which part of the east do you stay?
Re: Help With Ideas On What I Can Do To Earn Money During The Holidays. by TradeCorner: 12:18pm On Feb 16, 2020
lecoeur:
Business men/women in the house Help me out on this one.

My school is about to close for the semester and I really need something lucrative doing during the holiday period in order to help myself financially.

I stay in the east precisely.

You can work as a writer irrespective of location and earn between 15-60k monthly. Check my threads and apply for mentorship
Re: Help With Ideas On What I Can Do To Earn Money During The Holidays. by KdotThaTruth88: 2:46pm On Feb 16, 2020
I can teach you giftcards and crypto currency exchange

Buzz me @ https:///2348103011635

1 Like

Re: Help With Ideas On What I Can Do To Earn Money During The Holidays. by lecoeur(m): 8:50pm On Feb 17, 2020
dawnomike:
Which part of the east do you stay?

Ebonyi state.
Re: Help With Ideas On What I Can Do To Earn Money During The Holidays. by dawnomike(m): 9:51pm On Feb 17, 2020
lecoeur:

Ebonyi state.
Consider sending Abakaliki rice and ogbono to the west!
Re: Help With Ideas On What I Can Do To Earn Money During The Holidays. by Redman44(m): 11:36pm On Feb 17, 2020
Why don't you work as a labourer/artisan on construction sites? It is one of the easiest jobs to find. I know what I am saying sounds funny, but you can actually earn some money and learn life skills in the process. Then, how long is your holiday? I guess it might not be more than a month or 6 weeks. Even if you have 2 months holiday, many employers want people that can stay on a long term basis. However, construction sites can employ you on a on and off basis. You can learn a lot of things as a labourer e.g Plastering, Block Moulding, Block Setting, Painting etc. Construction sites are all over the place. Don't dull yourself. Even if you become an Engineer or Doctor in the future, the skills you acquire as a labourer will still come in handy. Cheers.
Re: Help With Ideas On What I Can Do To Earn Money During The Holidays. by lecoeur(m): 7:45am On Feb 19, 2020
Redman44:
Why don't you work as a labourer/artisan on construction sites? It is one of the easiest jobs to find. I know what I am saying sounds funny, but you can actually earn some money and learn life skills in the process. Then, how long is your holiday? I guess it might not be more than a month or 6 weeks. Even if you have 2 months holiday, many employers want people that can stay on a long term basis. However, construction sites can employ you on a on and off basis. You can learn a lot of things as a labourer e.g Plastering, Block Moulding, Block Setting, Painting etc. Construction sites are all over the place. Don't dull yourself. Even if you become an Engineer or Doctor in the future, the skills you acquire as a labourer will still come in handy. Cheers.

Working as a labourer demands enough strength...
Re: Help With Ideas On What I Can Do To Earn Money During The Holidays. by lecoeur(m): 3:03pm On Feb 24, 2020
Please I need more reviews...
Pls Nl.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get A US Phone Number To Verify My Upwork Account / Free Boarding Blco Dollar Deal, Serious Buyers Only / Pko Available In Ibadan(cash And Carry)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.