Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,189 members, 7,815,144 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend’s Mum Because He Cheated On Her - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend’s Mum Because He Cheated On Her (3644 Views)

Lady Slaps Female Police Inspector At A Police Station In Lagos / Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions / Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend’s Mum Because He Cheated On Her by zankutv: 1:38pm On Feb 16, 2020
Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend’s Mum Because He Cheated On Her by Simplyleo: 1:54pm On Feb 16, 2020
"This is your mother, right?" The next was 3 resounding hot slaps on the mother's face and the idiot was right there watching movie? Wtf.

After multiplying those slaps by 10 on her damn face, she will regret coming across me in her life. angry
Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend’s Mum Because He Cheated On Her by budaatum: 2:08pm On Feb 16, 2020
I guess if you can't respect yourself by not sleeping around you can't possibly respect your own mother not to talk of your girlfriend or no one will be slapping your mother.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend’s Mum Because He Cheated On Her by ChaoHendrix: 2:26pm On Feb 16, 2020
That'll be the day.. I'd murder you and bury you at the spot..
Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend’s Mum Because He Cheated On Her by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 16, 2020
I know most people will condemn this man As a weakling but look on the brighter side.
He passed a daunting test of self control which many men will fail. If i were that woman I will marry and love him even more.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend’s Mum Because He Cheated On Her by PlayerMeji: 2:36pm On Feb 16, 2020
Video evidence!

Unless they're playing around, that girl just won a ticket to jail.
Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend’s Mum Because He Cheated On Her by budaatum: 3:15pm On Feb 16, 2020
DominusPrime:
If i were that woman I will marry and love him even more.
I'm 100% certain that your future mother-in-law will love you to bits and you and her son will live peacefully and produce many sons and daughters who will all live long and healthy productive lives and he will never sleep around again.

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend’s Mum Because He Cheated On Her by Tobimillar1(m): 3:42pm On Feb 16, 2020
That wasn’t the mother .. that would have been the woman the boyfriend was cheating with and he probably lied she was his mum

2 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend’s Mum Because He Cheated On Her by Jahkye: 3:56pm On Feb 16, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:
"This is your mother, right?" The next was 3 resounding hot slaps on the mother's face and the idiot was right there watching movie? Wtf.

After multiplying those slaps by 10 on her damn face, she will regret coming across me in her life. angry
[/s]
Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend’s Mum Because He Cheated On Her by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 16, 2020
DominusPrime:
I know most people will condemn this man As a weakling but look on the brighter side.
He passed a daunting test of self control which many men will fail. If i were that woman I will marry and love him even more.
You just spoke my mind boss grin
Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend’s Mum Because He Cheated On Her by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 16, 2020
toniblacman:

Lol...
Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend’s Mum Because He Cheated On Her by Jahkye: 5:28pm On Feb 16, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

A woman I can devour slaps my mum and it is a test of my self control? I'm afraid I will fail that test. Only animals will pass that test. angry
[/s]
Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend’s Mum Because He Cheated On Her by Jabioro: 7:12pm On Feb 16, 2020
Slapped my own mother becaut I cheated on you? You die well..I don't think you will ever live to tell the story
Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend’s Mum Because He Cheated On Her by zankutv: 7:49pm On Feb 16, 2020
Jabioro:
Slapped my own mother becaut I cheated on you? You die well..I don't think you will ever live to tell the story

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend’s Mum Because He Cheated On Her by supercase1(m): 9:52pm On Feb 16, 2020
DominusPrime:
if u are a man U are very FOOLISH

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend’s Mum Because He Cheated On Her by supercase1(m): 9:53pm On Feb 16, 2020
toniblacman:

wish kind test a wan that can slap your mom have -0 respect for you get it
Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend’s Mum Because He Cheated On Her by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 16, 2020
supercase1:

if u are a man U are very FOOLISH
And if you have a brain use it...it's not my fault you aren't intelligent enough to understand sarcasm...dimwit...

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend’s Mum Because He Cheated On Her by paix(m): 10:43pm On Feb 16, 2020
DominusPrime:
If you were that woman, you'll marry and love him for being stupid. One day your son will offend his wife or girlfriend and only God knows the kind of beating you'll receive. What goes around- - - - - -
Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend’s Mum Because He Cheated On Her by stainlink(m): 10:55pm On Feb 16, 2020
angry
Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend’s Mum Because He Cheated On Her by Nobody: 11:17pm On Feb 16, 2020
This is the RUBBISH NIGERIAN LADIES want to import into AFRICA.
I trust Naija Men shaaa.
They never condone Rubbish.

I will simply Advice the WHITE LADY to visit AFRICA and dare such.
She will be turned into NKWO'OBI and BARBECUE instantly

2 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend’s Mum Because He Cheated On Her by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 16, 2020
paix:
If you were that woman, you'll marry and love him for being stupid. One day your son will offend his wife or girlfriend and only God knows the kind of beating you'll receive. What goes around- - - - - -
This is another slowpoke who doesn't seem to understand sarcasm...
Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend’s Mum Because He Cheated On Her by thundafire: 9:28am On Feb 17, 2020
Or shit I will use ur blood to paint the door post
Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend’s Mum Because He Cheated On Her by paix(m): 1:43pm On Feb 17, 2020
DominusPrime:

This is another slowpoke who doesn't seem to understand sarcasm...
I see.
Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend’s Mum Because He Cheated On Her by Profitpro975: 2:26pm On Feb 17, 2020
Invest minimum of $20 (~ NGN 7,200) in for€x investments, cryptocurrenci£s like bitcoins etc and get up to 10 % everyday for 20 DAYS. You can start making up to ₦10,000 daily ....
[url=/3XdDydR] >>> CLICK HERE NOW TO SIGN UP >>> [/url]

This is completely a side income program where you focus on your day to day activities while earning on the side.
This platform is very legitimate.

We are aware the forex market is very volatile and returns depends on various factors, some beyond our control. So we have a cushion effect in place to ensure security of invested funds.

LOCAL BANK PAYMENTS, BITCOIN AND ETHEREUM ACCEPTED.

[url=/3XdDydR] >>> CLICK HERE NOW TO SIGN UP >>> [/url]

You can WhatsApp < 0 8 0 7 2 9 8 1 5 2 8 > for more details.
Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend’s Mum Because He Cheated On Her by excessmon(m): 3:10pm On Feb 17, 2020
Please read the sense out of what u typed?
budaatum:
I guess if you can't respect yourself by not sleeping around you can't possibly respect your own mother not to talk of your girlfriend or no one will be slapping your mother.
Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend’s Mum Because He Cheated On Her by excessmon(m): 3:11pm On Feb 17, 2020
Self control on ur mother’s face?
Wasted product
DominusPrime:
Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend’s Mum Because He Cheated On Her by budaatum: 3:14pm On Feb 17, 2020
excessmon:
Please read the sense out of what u typed?
Why must you disgrace yourself by showing you have no sense to comprehend what I typed or enough sense to ask for an explanation?

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend’s Mum Because He Cheated On Her by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 17, 2020
excessmon:
Self control on ur mother’s face?
Wasted product
Another idiot that doesn't understand sarcasm...

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend’s Mum Because He Cheated On Her by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:54pm On Feb 17, 2020
DominusPrime:

Lmao, what a sarcasm.

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend’s Mum Because He Cheated On Her by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:56pm On Feb 17, 2020
Lawd, if I was not there and someone told me this happened in the presence of my brother, I'd skin both him and the useless girl alive.

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend’s Mum Because He Cheated On Her by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 17, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Lmao, what a sarcasm.
Lol...I hope all those idiots above can become smart like you...

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Beware, This Is Scam! / Oba Of Benin Fumes With Furry: Eddie Murphy Banished From Benin Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.