Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Waec Test/interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Waec Test/interview (4658 Views)

ICS Ltd Test/interview Invite / TSL Test/interview Invite On Thursday / Invitation For Test/interview At No 91 Alimosho Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waec Test/interview by Relixy2k: 7:31pm On Dec 15, 2010
I received an invitation for test this afternoon for WAEC Test for Examination Officer slated for sat 19 7:30am.Anyone with such invitatn shd contribute and people with idea of their test format shd pls help.God bless you all as u contribute.
Re: Waec Test/interview by ridax: 10:48pm On Dec 15, 2010
did u get the iv via mail or text? I applied but not yet notified shocked
Re: Waec Test/interview by Relixy2k: 10:58pm On Dec 15, 2010
I both got the phone text and email invitatn.Infact you will have to print the email invitatn together with d acknowledgement slip and eraser to d test venue
Re: Waec Test/interview by adepejuode: 11:01pm On Dec 15, 2010
Hey, i also got a text/email inviting me for an aptitude test on Sat. same time. Would also appreciate knowing what format it would/could take.However, don't fret, it is WELL! smiley
Re: Waec Test/interview by larry2020: 2:49am On Dec 16, 2010
please i receive the text message from WAEC, but i check my inbox for the invitation letter, i couldnt find it, they dont send it, what can i do?
Re: Waec Test/interview by uppa(m): 12:34pm On Dec 16, 2010
I also got the text invitin me for the aptitude test bt i could nt get the mail in my email dnt knw wht to do
Re: Waec Test/interview by Relixy2k: 1:04pm On Dec 16, 2010
Anyone with the test format should please share with us.It was stated that we should bring along an eraser i possibly thought that an objective question will be presented but i am not sure, so if you know any thing of useful relevance to this upcoming test pls tell us.Thanks
Re: Waec Test/interview by elozonalov: 5:02pm On Dec 16, 2010
pls i need a clue on waec test on saturday.pls do paste info on this to help us.more over check ur spam mail or bulk mail for the invitation letter tanks
Re: Waec Test/interview by Relixy2k: 6:47pm On Dec 16, 2010
i gathered that the test will be quantitative reasoning, current affairs, and general knowledge
Re: Waec Test/interview by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 16, 2010
FIRST AND FOREMOST,WHY THIS TEST.AFTER PASSING WAEC AND GCE/NECO. JUST STUDY EVERYTHING FROM SS1-SS3.THAT IS ALL.REMEMBER THE SON

OF WHOM YOU ARE WHEN YOU GET THERE.BEST OF LUCK
Re: Waec Test/interview by dansia: 9:37am On Dec 17, 2010
Which centers do we have within Lagos?Anybody with d name of address should please let us know
Re: Waec Test/interview by ubaida: 11:18am On Dec 17, 2010
The center for lagos is Dairy Farms secondary school Agege Lagos.
Re: Waec Test/interview by dansia: 2:46pm On Dec 17, 2010
@ ubaida,pls what is d time of d test and can people without sms or email message attend d interview?is this center for EO(computer sci)?
Re: Waec Test/interview by ubaida: 3:16pm On Dec 17, 2010
accreditation starts by 7:30am and test is 11am, u r expexcted 2 come along with the invitation letter sent to your mail box,
Re: Waec Test/interview by modupeyomi: 4:13pm On Dec 17, 2010
I applied 4 dis weac of a stuff but no confirmation slip and i still received a test notification yesterday,pls, house can i go there just with an invitation letter
Re: Waec Test/interview by nikfam: 7:39pm On Dec 17, 2010
does any1 know the the venue in ondo state pls
Re: Waec Test/interview by chinene1(f): 8:27am On Dec 18, 2010
I advice that even if you didnt get an invitation u should try if the centre is near you. I was shortlisted but didnt get an invitation. So am going to try my luck. Wish me the best.
Re: Waec Test/interview by Relixy2k: 11:56pm On Dec 18, 2010
Thank God the test has come and gone.We pray for the best
Re: Waec Test/interview by phellycia2013(f): 7:17pm On Aug 28, 2013
Relixy2k: Thank God the test has come and gone.We pray for the best
what kind of Questions were U̶̲̥̅̊ asked
Re: Waec Test/interview by Relixy2k: 12:02am On Aug 29, 2013
phellycia2013: what kind of Questions were U̶̲̥̅̊ asked
The questions then was verbal and quantitative reasoning. Just be fast. God help us all.
Re: Waec Test/interview by Afeze: 9:51am On Aug 13, 2019
Hope the centres for the test has not communicated yet?

(1) (Reply)

N-power Batch C: How To Fix 4/5 Fingers Biometric Capture / Pls Help With Info On Fidelity Bank Interviews / Any Update About Dangote Truck Entrepreneur Programme?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.