Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

ICS Ltd Test/interview Invite - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ICS Ltd Test/interview Invite (1762 Views)

ICS LTD, Invitation For Interview. Please Help. / Dovegreen Global Service Ltd Test Invite / ICS LTD Aptitude Test And Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ICS Ltd Test/interview Invite by dpacesetter(m): 3:28pm On Oct 08, 2015
Good day Naira anders,
I got a message this afternoon from ics Ltd, You are invited for Test/Interview by 8AM , 10 Oct 2015 at ICS Ltd. 6, OLUSOJI Idowu st, Obanikoro. Come with All Original Certs including Birth Cert, WAEC/NECO.
But the issue there is that I did two NECO exams, june/July 2010 and june/july 2011. I only have the original certificate of 2010 with me, but I had D7 in English language, but the 2011 original certificate is not ready and I have credit in all subject for that of 2011.
For those that knows much about ics Ltd, will ics Ltd accept my 2010 original certificate (without English language) or should I present my 2010 original certificate that has D7 in English language or I should decline the invitation, not to waste my money because I will be traveling down to Lagos from ibadan.
Re: ICS Ltd Test/interview Invite by AustinowithaC(m): 3:35pm On Oct 08, 2015
I believe there is no harm ever in trial, you will get your answer when you give it a shot. Anyways, I got same test, but have little and/or no idea about their aptitude test scheme. Someone should please help.
Re: ICS Ltd Test/interview Invite by donigspain(m): 6:48pm On Oct 08, 2015
Follow this simple steps:
- Make sure to go with your original birth certificate and First School Leaving Certificate
- Go with the original NECO of 2010
- Go with the print out of 2011. Go with a WAEC result scratch card for verification of the 2011 result.
- Go with thr original of your other documents and credentials.
Thank me later.
Re: ICS Ltd Test/interview Invite by dpacesetter(m): 7:09pm On Oct 08, 2015
donigspain:
Follow this simple steps:
- Make
sure to go with your original birth certificate and First School Leaving Certificate
- Go with the original NECO of 2010
- Go with the print out of 2011. Go with a WAEC result scratch card for verification of the 2011 result.
- Go with thr original of your other documents and credentials.
Thank me later.
Thanks so much, really appreciate.
Re: ICS Ltd Test/interview Invite by Nathokes(m): 7:33pm On Oct 08, 2015
Please can someone confirm if its Gatecrashable? Am thinking of attending
Re: ICS Ltd Test/interview Invite by Adehorze(m): 7:42pm On Oct 08, 2015
I also received d invitation but having a second thought, u can gate crash.
Re: ICS Ltd Test/interview Invite by mayor20(m): 8:46pm On Oct 08, 2015
Was invited as well
Re: ICS Ltd Test/interview Invite by aryinka: 9:50pm On Oct 09, 2015
Please, aw cn sum1 get to d address from alakuko
Re: ICS Ltd Test/interview Invite by juitar(m): 2:25am On Oct 10, 2015
aryinka:
Please, aw cn sum1 get to d address from alakuko
Wen u get 2 Oshodi under bridge,climb Fashola bridge,ask for where dey enta PALMGROOVE/ONIPANU alight @ Obanikoro b/stop den ask anybody 4d address,jst trek 2d place,pls don't enta Ilupeju/Onipanu o,if u do,u'r on ur own o

(1) (Reply)

Massive CSR Vacancies In A Shipping And Logistic Company / Vacancy At Go-global XS / Graduate Trainee Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.