Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,560 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Nina 'husband' Photo Leaked After She Refused To Post Him (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nina 'husband' Photo Leaked After She Refused To Post Him (photos) (12144 Views)

Jane Mena Welcomes First Baby With Her Husband (Photo) / Olu Jacob's 79th Birthday: Joke Silva Celebrates Her Husband (Photo) / Reality TV Star, Nina's Husband, Shows He Is In Support Of Her Newly Bum Bum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nina 'husband' Photo Leaked After She Refused To Post Him (photos) by Wavygist: 9:33pm On Feb 16, 2020
photo of a man who is alleged to be the husband of reality TV star Nina, has surfaced after she refused to post him during and after their wedding.

Earlier today, the actress had taken to social media to post that people waiting to see her husband would wait till eternity as she is not going to post him.

A photo of Nina and a man who is alleged to be her husband surfaced on the internet, but it is claimed in some quarters that the man is her cousin.

See below:

https://www.wavygist.com/2020/02/16/nina-husband-photo-leaked-after-she-refused-to-post-him/

Cc: lalasticlala

Re: Nina 'husband' Photo Leaked After She Refused To Post Him (photos) by tyson99(m): 9:34pm On Feb 16, 2020
Who cares Ugly husband oya start crying like ur bbnaija sister grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nina 'husband' Photo Leaked After She Refused To Post Him (photos) by Abfinest007(m): 9:41pm On Feb 16, 2020
we don't need it let me ask my fellow nairalanders if they need it

3 Likes

Re: Nina 'husband' Photo Leaked After She Refused To Post Him (photos) by Mywd: 9:49pm On Feb 16, 2020
The husband and pangolin no get difference shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nina 'husband' Photo Leaked After She Refused To Post Him (photos) by Onyi22(f): 10:06pm On Feb 16, 2020
Hope the marriage will last?
Am just showing concern ooo
Re: Nina 'husband' Photo Leaked After She Refused To Post Him (photos) by mymadam(m): 10:14pm On Feb 16, 2020
shocked Pass
Re: Nina 'husband' Photo Leaked After She Refused To Post Him (photos) by Bluntguy: 10:18pm On Feb 16, 2020
Na the husband relative be that. He even fine pass her husband.

3 Likes

Re: Nina 'husband' Photo Leaked After She Refused To Post Him (photos) by Plumville: 10:47pm On Feb 16, 2020
The man resembles Bubu�

9 Likes

Re: Nina 'husband' Photo Leaked After She Refused To Post Him (photos) by Davash222(m): 11:15pm On Feb 16, 2020
That guy is seriously high on some blunts.
Re: Nina 'husband' Photo Leaked After She Refused To Post Him (photos) by doctore212(m): 12:11am On Feb 17, 2020
Abeg who get any number of any Olosho for Ketu.

My waist is heavy

2 Likes

Re: Nina 'husband' Photo Leaked After She Refused To Post Him (photos) by Nobody: 1:07am On Feb 17, 2020
doctore212:

My waist is heavy
At this time of the morning? Na wa o
Re: Nina 'husband' Photo Leaked After She Refused To Post Him (photos) by esteerola(f): 1:27am On Feb 17, 2020
Husband o, Cousin o. Who cares? SMH!!!

1 Like

Re: Nina 'husband' Photo Leaked After She Refused To Post Him (photos) by Vulcanheph(m): 1:58am On Feb 17, 2020
I'm don't give a rat's ass about her husband, i'm more worried about her Bleached Skin......very soon She might not have any Skin left.
Re: Nina 'husband' Photo Leaked After She Refused To Post Him (photos) by kyng(m): 2:12am On Feb 17, 2020
Why the man come do face like buhari own
Re: Nina 'husband' Photo Leaked After She Refused To Post Him (photos) by Mrrationalshop: 2:44am On Feb 17, 2020
This kind face tire me o
Re: Nina 'husband' Photo Leaked After She Refused To Post Him (photos) by Bighead9: 5:02am On Feb 17, 2020
Eyah, the Girl dey shame say she marry an Igbo Man. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nina 'husband' Photo Leaked After She Refused To Post Him (photos) by Ibuyairtime12: 6:06am On Feb 17, 2020
This gel and cream ee
Re: Nina 'husband' Photo Leaked After She Refused To Post Him (photos) by blank(f): 6:18am On Feb 17, 2020
That's her cousin. Meant to represent her husband.
Re: Nina 'husband' Photo Leaked After She Refused To Post Him (photos) by lathrowinger: 7:34am On Feb 17, 2020
doctore212:

My waist is heavy

Go to Ile Ile, or ikosi side. Mile 12 side will bebl better
Re: Nina 'husband' Photo Leaked After She Refused To Post Him (photos) by Renforce: 8:11am On Feb 17, 2020
Please nobody should insult the man. We don't want another crying episode
Re: Nina 'husband' Photo Leaked After She Refused To Post Him (photos) by Matthew58(m): 8:24am On Feb 17, 2020
happy married life to u ooo
Re: Nina 'husband' Photo Leaked After She Refused To Post Him (photos) by solmus: 8:36am On Feb 17, 2020
Bighead9:
Eyah, the Girl dey shame say she marry an Igbo Man. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin if na you nko? is Chioma not her mate

1 Like

Re: Nina 'husband' Photo Leaked After She Refused To Post Him (photos) by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 17, 2020
How is this News?
Re: Nina 'husband' Photo Leaked After She Refused To Post Him (photos) by nabegibeg: 9:44am On Feb 17, 2020
tongue
Re: Nina 'husband' Photo Leaked After She Refused To Post Him (photos) by Jeamillz2020(m): 9:47am On Feb 17, 2020
She dey mad ni. Your fucking husband wey him photo no even dey for Nigeria coins
Re: Nina 'husband' Photo Leaked After She Refused To Post Him (photos) by Sixfeetbelle: 9:59am On Feb 17, 2020
See eh, this first to comment thing sounds nice ooh. wink cheesy like that time we used to collect first position in school before the war. Anyhow, please Nlanders, I wish to know how a newcomer like me can achieve this coveted Ftc. I feel my luck will change once I get it.

Daalu nu
Re: Nina 'husband' Photo Leaked After She Refused To Post Him (photos) by Proffdada: 10:04am On Feb 17, 2020
So much noise yet empty grin

1 Like

Re: Nina 'husband' Photo Leaked After She Refused To Post Him (photos) by crackhouse(m): 2:17pm On Feb 17, 2020
Abfinest007:
we don't need it let me ask my fellow nairalanders if they need it
ask the next guy cos I don't need it too.
Re: Nina 'husband' Photo Leaked After She Refused To Post Him (photos) by clerkent(m): 2:30pm On Feb 17, 2020
I know the husband and I have the video
Re: Nina 'husband' Photo Leaked After She Refused To Post Him (photos) by Bighead9: 2:34pm On Feb 17, 2020
solmus:

grin grin if na you nko? is Chioma not her mate

Correct Guy. grin grin grin cheesy grin

Laugh wan tear my Belle. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Miranda Kerr Mistakenly Shows Off Her Breasts On Modelling Shoot [PHOTOS] / #bbnaija - Tboss Thinks A Female Housemate Should Win This Year's Edition / I Had An Ere*ction, But I Didn ’t Penetrate Her – Lord Paper Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.